The Great Tree vs Axe War

Make your decision!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only teams are trees and axes
66F162B0-D55E-49EA-AE99-B7B05917FB00.jpeg

Once there was a Prince. He watched as he learned how to rule, until finally, it was his turn to lead. This King fought in many wars, moat notably the Great Tree v. Axe War, in which he fought the natural side, and was relieved to be able to rule again after it ended. This King ruled nothing, and was heir of No One, but still ruled. His name, was Jameth The Third.

INFO FOR REDIGIT, LEXAAYKIRBY92, ETC. ABOUT AN APPARENT ATTEMPT TO RESTART THIS WAR:
It may have seemed that I tried to restart this war by posting this post on Cenx' profile (here) but this was NOT ME. I saw that the indie police used my account as a mask so their actions go unnoticed. As a normal member I could not have done this. But the issue got resolved and Cenx was unbanned (here).

Yes they did.
Out of hand as in serious insults, bullying, harassment, name calling, etc. Things never went that far and no one was given a legitimate warning or ban (as far as I can remember). It was all for fun and everyone who engaged in the “debate” knew that (I made it very clear at the beginning of this thread and so did Red a few times).

I understand that for you a pretend conflict brought too much contention, that is very understandable. But most of us will look back on this as a fun event that brought the community together.

Last edited:
Out of hand as in serious insults, bullying, harassment, name calling, etc. Things never went that far and no one was given a warning or ban (as far as I can remember). It was all for fun and everyone who engaged in the “debate” knew that (I made it very clear at the beginning of this thread and so did Red a few times).
There was a pretty major ban at one point. Cenaxe banned Redigit. :dryadtongue:

Back
Top Bottom