1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.

tAPI The halo mod

Discussion in 'Released' started by A_judgementalLizard, Nov 24, 2014.

?

should I continue work on this mod?

1. yes

66 vote(s)
    83.5%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. undecided until more info is released

10 vote(s)
    12.7%
  1. Thanks, I'm actually working on the promethean right now, lowering its spawnrate, it only spawns after plantera has been defeated, drops less gold and it will get a small buff as post plantera items will destroy it, but thanks for the feedback I will make sure they can't spawn during invasions

2. new small update, doesn't do much except give the assault rifle a nerf and add some more spawn conditions to the promethean watcher

_Mish likes this.
  3. _Mish

_Mish Skeletron Prime

Nice!

4. RushOfCold

RushOfCold Spazmatism

Hey, just some suggestions for future armor sets.
    Elite Armor (Armor that Covenant Elites wear) Ranger Armor
    Forerunner Armor (Armor that Forerunners wear) Mage Armor
    Didact Armor (Armor that infected Forerunners wear)

Also, there should be two watcher variants.
    Infected, and non-infected.
    Mjolnir armor should be more offensive melee armor
    EVA armor should be more defensive melee armor
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2015 ---
    Infected Forerunners = Silver and Orange
    Normal Forerunners = Silver and Blue

5. Scrubow Gamer

Scrubow Gamer Official Terrarian

I am new to tAPI so where do I put the folder so I can play the mod?

6. I plan to add warrior servant armor into the game ( a mage forerunner set) and already have the armor sprite just have yet to make the animation sheets

the path to the folder you put the mod in is Document/my games/terraria/tapi/mods/local

7. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

did you update the download file at the second post? because it says its 135.7 KB with 10 views..and that usually doesn't get downloaded 10 times so quickly

A_judgementalLizard likes this.
  8. I did update it. it only has the many downloads so quickly because my friend who is playing through the mod with me downloaded it more than once

superhc likes this.
  9. Well as promised prometheans should avoid spawning during pumpkin moons frost moons and the like, Assault rifle has received another small nerf. working on adding the rest of the planned promethean weapons--- Boltshot, Suppresor----.

Also a small spoiler
    A prehardmode ranged armor set

This update(will not include spi armor or promethean weapons) will be released later tonight

EDIT: I decided to push the update to tomorrow and add the promethean weapons, I will update the mod tommorow night

and because for some reason the image of spi armor doesn't work in the spoiler here: SPI armor.png

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    superhc likes this.
  10. Update: added in the promethean suppressor, also promethean watchers should no longer spawn during frost or pumpkin moons the assault rifle has also received a small nerf

superhc likes this.
  11. OP has been cleaned up and has additional info on weapons and armor.

superhc likes this.
  12. Betailas

Betailas Terrarian

where is the new version download link?

13. in the second post.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    superhc likes this.
  14. Small update: Once I finish my list of sprited mod content I will start taking requests for all things halo( as long as it isn't too complex)

superhc and _Mish like this.
  15. Alright the plasma pistol has been added and can charge(Thanks to Sin Costan).

_Mish and superhc like this.
  16. Small update: Promethean weapons should now properly scale with magic and activate magic damage bonuses such as spectre armors.
    plasma pistol SHOULD be chargeable now, please inform me if it isn't

_Mish likes this.
  17. _Mish

_Mish Skeletron Prime

How did you get the charging to work? Sounds interesting!

18. @Sin Costan made it, using some code to make it charge as long as the weapon was channeled, if you want, send me a pm and I will go into more detail about how to use it.

_Mish likes this.
  19. Tw[!]X.exe

Tw[!]X.exe Terrarian

How do I install the mod?

20. Download the .tapi file, then on your computer copy it to: Documents\my Games\terraria\Tapi\Mods\local