IC The Hunt for the Singularity.

"Of course. Your ship is now in our bay, so it should just be a short ride home now." Nev'lar bows and goes to leave the room.

(I don't even know how to control someone else's character without character inaccuracy, also nothing much Derock's crew/ship would do other than just trying to move away from the orb, so in term, nothing would really happen until the ship gets taken over or the orb gets destroyed somehow, and no offense to any Derock/Codex/etc fans but I kinda like the idea of being consumed by Deepgrowth)

(I don't even know how to control someone else's character without character inaccuracy, also nothing much Derock's crew/ship would do other than just trying to move away from the orb, so in term, nothing would really happen until the ship gets taken over or the orb gets destroyed somehow, and no offense to any Derock/Codex/etc fans but I kinda like the idea of being consumed by Deepgrowth)
(If you don’t want to control him, I have another way that I feel I could get rid of him without killing him off. It also allows me to bring him back if needed. Have ecto and marrow left the planet yet..? If so, then I’ll have to think of something else.)

(due to the nature of Azzouru getting here he would just pop up seemingly from nowhere. (because whenever he dies he gets instantly transported to another world, universe, dimension, plane of existence, etc.) I looked over the past couple of pages and there seemed to be a sort of diplomatic conversation. Should I just have Azzouru appear in that building or something? Any specific characters or rooms Azzouru should appear near? )

Last edited:
(due to the nature of Azzouru getting here he would just pop up seemingly from nowhere. (because whenever he dies he gets instantly transported to another world, universe, dimension, plane of existence, etc.) I looked over the past couple of pages and there seemed to be a sort of diplomatic conversation. Should I just have Azzouru appear in that building or something? Any specific characters or rooms Azzouru should appear near? )
(Most of the stuff that's happened so far has occurred on ships, but I'd think they could show up on the ship Zylrard is on, considering how most of the other people in this RP have left and I can't remember what was planned for a lot of stuff now.)

(I feel as though a reset wouldn't entirely help things, but perhaps some kind of soft reset or timeskip that keeps the past events as things that happened but changes the focus with some kind of new event would work. As there's a lot of setup I did that I don't want to be lost, and I do remember some important events.)

(Most of the stuff that's happened so far has occurred on ships, but I'd think they could show up on the ship Zylrard is on, considering how most of the other people in this RP have left and I can't remember what was planned for a lot of stuff now.)
Good to co'sider.
(Mood)

(Debating a total world reset.)
Hm.
(I feel as though a reset wouldn't entirely help things, but perhaps some kind of soft reset or timeskip that keeps the past events as things that happened but changes the focus with some kind of new event would work. As there's a lot of setup I did that I don't want to be lost, and I do remember some important events.)
I feel like that could help.

Back
Top Bottom