Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

Got here from browsing Cenx's postings to find that spoiler she mentioned. Decided to read through. Wasn't disappointed.

Also, it's green! nicely lines up to the Dungeon brick colors-- figure if corrupt = blue and crimson = pink, then infested = green.

... those sprites are just amazing. Far beyond what I can do. Ah, who am I kidding, all of your ideas I've seen so far are amazing.

5qodFTv.png
this thing looks like a thing from warhammer 40k :p

@Izzabelle , any plans to include the support banner thingy (Is is still a banner if it's that small?) on the other suggestions? The River is one I'd personally love one for, that one's one of my favorites.

this thing looks like a thing from warhammer 40k :p
That's because it IS based on the tyranid zoanthrope. Only the Infestation version has arms. It's one of the MANY references in the suggestion :D

@Izzabelle , any plans to include the support banner thingy (Is is still a banner if it's that small?) on the other suggestions? The River is one I'd personally love one for, that one's one of my favorites.
Yes -- all of the other suggestions will be getting a pass over; new sprites and new formatting for most.

My signature holds the completed and incomplete support banners, but they will be added to the suggestions.

What would the shape of the rock formations be in the Infestation in a world that generated with it? The Corruption has chasms, and the Crimson has tunnels with caverns at the bottom and sort-of mounds just above the surface, so what would the Infestation have?

Back
Top Bottom