• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

OOC The Island - OOC

Oleg34518

Official Terrarian
It's my fault. I've been a combination of busy and looking for answers. I still think and talk about this RP constantly, but I don't know how to manage it without huge lapses of no activity. It makes me really sad, because I'm constantly missing it.
I feel you, I also want to go on with this RP, I haven't forgotten The Island exists.

Charmander27

Staff member
I've been considering resuming / restarting play, if people are interested? It will probably be 1-3 posts from me per day (for each adventure), with the occasional missing day here and there. Probably usually only 1 per day, but some days I may be less busy.

It might not be as clean as before. A lot of the tools I used to use like puush and several firefox extensions no longer work on Windows10 / the latest Firefox extension, which was a big part of the reason that I ended up stopping play as spent a lot of the time I would normally spend posting looking for ways to post with the ease I was used to after my computer stopped working.

---

There is a cool site I found called "Rolz" that allows you to automate rolling and posting as an image into a button you can put on your bookmark toolbar. Just click it and it will make a roll for you, you can also have it save a log to a public group to help prevent exploits.

Examples:

Lord Ruby

Terrarian
"Terraria Online - The Island RP"
That was a long time ago.

I suppose that would be helpful. But, to be honest, I think we should avoid rolling in general, since rolling is playing a game, while we're here to roleplay.

Charmander27

Staff member
"Terraria Online - The Island RP"
That was a long time ago.

I suppose that would be helpful. But, to be honest, I think we should avoid rolling in general, since rolling is playing a game, while we're here to roleplay.
In a perfect world, I sort of agree, but I've never seen it work out that way.

Also, lol it's not old, I just didn't want anyone to find it.

Beamohawk

Terrarian
I guess I'll keep playing. To be honest, it's harder to get excited about this since I got my own tabletop game stuff going on, but I still really like my characters.
I dislike you now, i have no one i could do tabletop stuff with cause no one likes dnd or board games, and i cant get them to try to even see if they'd like it

Beamohawk

Terrarian
Well thats a lot better than i could do, they dont even like games like clue or monopoly cause its a board game with too many rules... god help me if i tried anything complicated

Charmander27

Staff member
My computer is such a piece of poop now, so I mostly only play table top games instead of video games these days.

I understand how you feel, @Star and Moon. So much happens so much quicker at an actual table, but there's no real way around that online unless you're in a "live chat" setting.

Beamohawk

Terrarian
I know I'd only make the first one if we ever tried something like that because i get randomly busy literally any time of day or night and would then forget. Hell i once forgot about a neurologists appointment i had until they called me

Nike Leon

Staff member
I've been considering resuming / restarting play, if people are interested? It will probably be 1-3 posts from me per day (for each adventure), with the occasional missing day here and there. Probably usually only 1 per day, but some days I may be less busy.

It might not be as clean as before. A lot of the tools I used to use like puush and several firefox extensions no longer work on Windows10 / the latest Firefox extension, which was a big part of the reason that I ended up stopping play as spent a lot of the time I would normally spend posting looking for ways to post with the ease I was used to after my computer stopped working.

---

There is a cool site I found called "Rolz" that allows you to automate rolling and posting as an image into a button you can put on your bookmark toolbar. Just click it and it will make a roll for you, you can also have it save a log to a public group to help prevent exploits.

Examples:

So do we need to make our own rolls then?

Top Bottom