tModLoader The JoostMod

i'm having issues with Uncle Carius's fishing pole, I've just crafted it but I only have two lures and don't seem to be gaining any lures from defeating the base game bosses. The server I'm playing on is also modded so I'm wondering if another mod is interfering with this, any help would be appreciated.

Here is a list of mods on the server:

Terraria Overhaul
~Calamity
+ Music
+ Extra Music
+ No Music
+ Legends
~DPSExtreme
~Improved Pillar Event
~Magic Storage
~Wing Slot
~OmniSwing
~Better Taxes
~Fargo's Mutant Mod
~Fargo's Soul Mod
~AlchemistNPC
~Recipe Browser
~JoostMod
~Boss Checklist
~Chad's Funiture Mod(edited)
~Shadows of Abaddon (SacredTools)
~Unusacies' Battle Rods
~Tacklebox: Modest Fishing Content
~Bait & Tackle

Apologies for the long post
Bait & Tackle causes issues with it for some reason.

Joost supports battle rods, so that's not the problem, but I know Tacklebox hasn't been updated in ages
Also... Modified Chad's Furniture?
I’ll have to ask the server host about the mod list, as for the Modified Chad’s Furniture. I honestly have no idea what that is or what purpose it serves. Thanks for your help!

I’ll have to ask the server host about the mod list, as for the Modified Chad’s Furniture. I honestly have no idea what that is or what purpose it serves. Thanks for your help!
I was asking because it's likely an update, I know Chad hasn't been around for a long time but his mod is still popular (and has issues that he won't be fixing), was just curiosity.

can u guys tell me how to use Armor Ability? I already try to bind the Ability Key in the Control but still doesn't work. The armor i used were the Azure Genji set. Tks

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    705.2 KB · Views: 172
  • genji.png
    genji.png
    772.8 KB · Views: 185
  • genji 2.png
    genji 2.png
    588.4 KB · Views: 158
  • genji 3.png
    genji 3.png
    772.6 KB · Views: 178
@Joost8910

I noticed a sprite bug (At least I think it is, unless it was intentional) with the Roc Wings.

When flying, or gliding, the wings appear to be right side up, but when standing/idle position, they seem to be upside down. Pretty sure this is just a mistake.

Apologies in advance for anyone else who has already reported this, I wouldn't know, because I'm too lazy to read through 47 pages of comments, lol.

Screenshots:
In the air flying/gliding:
RocWingAirCrop.png

Standing on the ground/Idle:
RocWingCrop.png

Attachments

• Terraria_ Dividing by zero 4_20_2020 6_35_06 PM.png
    Terraria_ Dividing by zero 4_20_2020 6_35_06 PM.png
    341.4 KB · Views: 163
  • Terraria_ Dividing by zero 4_20_2020 6_35_01 PM.png
    Terraria_ Dividing by zero 4_20_2020 6_35_01 PM.png
    339.6 KB · Views: 125
@Joost8910

I noticed a sprite bug (At least I think it is, unless it was intentional) with the Roc Wings.

When flying, or gliding, the wings appear to be right side up, but when standing/idle position, they seem to be upside down. Pretty sure this is just a mistake.

Apologies in advance for anyone else who has already reported this, I wouldn't know, because I'm too lazy to read through 47 pages of comments, lol.

Screenshots:
In the air flying/gliding:
View attachment 267795
Standing on the ground/Idle:
View attachment 267796
No, that's intentional. It's meant to be in a flapped down position; I just didn't sprite it that well.

How do i find or spawn Forest's vengeance I have been looking for it for a while, I know it mentions something about a forest but I am not sure which biome that is.

Forest is the biome you start in, with ordinary trees & grass. I feel like I've only ever seen Forest's Vengeance at night, but I might be wrong about that.

Today's the fourth anniversary of the Joostmod!
Version 0.8.1.1
- Added Joostmod's Fourth Anniversary, 10% chance to drop from treasure goblins and desert golems
- Fixed Lunar Cactus Booster not having a recipe
- Reduced Mana Cost of Hurricane Windwheel from 16 to 12
- Improved SA-X's second form death animation
- Improved Gilgamesh's second form eye glow
- Improved Desert Golem animations slighty
- Dragon Blasters now requires Phoenix Blaster to craft
- Volcanic Longbow now requires Molten Fury to craft
- Chimes of Wind now requires Bell to craft
- Personal Bubble now requires Bubble Shield to craft
- Personal Bubble now pushes enemies vertically
- Bubble shield can now be fished in hardmode
- Chained Chainsaws now stick into the enemy and damage them repeatedly, and they have a limited max distance
- Hatchets now have a limited max distance
- Soil weapons now consume dirt when you use them, equal to 1/20th of the damage granted by your dirt
- Soil armor now consumes dirt when you get hit, equal to the attack's damage, up to a maximum of half of the defense provided by the set bonus
- Treasure goblin now drops the legendary stones at 1% chance each, rather than a 1% chance to drop any

Back
Top Bottom