The Last Post Wins!

My plan for now is to have beacon building be my only major creative "task" until things settle down, before somewhat slowly getting back to the other things. Charel's references will remain open until I draw her, because no point closing them.
I'll draw Armored_Myrica after Charel is done, hopefully.
Alright then.

I can wait I guess.
I require time to cook
/j

Really though it'd do wonders to have characters do things independently probably
Interest people by having their characters get involved in stuff your characters are up to or get them involved in other peoples' stuff...

Like, it's new, yes, and you're probably not used to it at all, just.
Idk. Just would make things easier if you tried experimenting like that.

But eh.

Also, hello RNG.
View attachment 464368
I murdered the rude RNG last Wednesday by unlocking Black Mage in Volleyball on [Friend]'s Wii.
Neato.

Alright then.
I will say I'm looking forward to drawing Armored_Myrica. I might not have a design in mind yet beyond "obviously based on the Keyblade Armor" (this is referencing Lunus' statement about his Keyblade in that one dream where Aurora had a personal problem with Voleyze don't ask), but that doesn't stop me from being excited about when I do have a design in mind.
I require time to cook
/j
That's how cooking works yeah
Really though it'd do wonders to have characters do things independently probably
Interest people by having their characters get involved in stuff your characters are up to or get them involved in other peoples' stuff...

Like, it's new, yes, and you're probably not used to it at all, just.
Idk. Just would make things easier if you tried experimenting like that.

But eh.
I may try at some point, but not when I'm in my final week of being home all day.
Also this happened yesterday.
1711721805864.png

(Just add an hour to the times shown to get my timezone)

I will say I'm looking forward to drawing Armored_Myrica. I might not have a design in mind yet beyond "obviously based on the Keyblade Armor" (this is referencing Lunus' statement about his Keyblade in that one dream where Aurora had a personal problem with Voleyze don't ask), but that doesn't stop me from being excited about when I do have a design in mind.
Kool.

That's how cooking works yeah

I may try at some point, but not when I'm in my final week of being home all day.
Aight then.

Also this happened yesterday.
View attachment 464376
(Just add an hour to the times shown to get my timezone)
Poggers.

My Terraria Esperanto translation is slowing down since i've already translated all ðe easy stuff so now i'm trying to figure out what else to translate.

Ðe last time i needed to farm money was in Wii U edition and i þink my solution was to fight ðe bosses and sell ðe loot. WoF and Golem are who i fought most but EoC is also a good option earlier in ðe game.

Fun question for all of you.

In Terraria, what do you do to make money?
I just leave the game on AFK in a statue farm if I desperately need money, otherwise I grind out some enemy with good loot and sell the loot
that or I grind in a granite biome because I get so much crap there anyway, and in my mage run my grindable granite biome is in the corruption so I get tons of souls and flames to sell

I usually farm Duke Fishron or Golem (Brain of Cthulhu in Pre Hardmode crimson worlds, Eye of Cthulhu in Pre Hardmode corruption worlds).
Huh.
Back when I was playing Calamity with another person, my money farms were King Slime early on, and once Cryogen became a joke I switched to him.
I'd basically buy as many summons as possible, use all of them, sell all the loot, buy more summons with the money, and repeat until I had enough money. The loot would often sell for more than the cost of the summon items which was useful.

I never did beat Duke on ðat world. I was originally planning to use minecarts to move around him but apparently using an item kicks you out of your minecart in ðat version.

Back
Top Bottom