The Last Post Wins!

image0.jpg

New important message in response to:
If seeds, rain, and dirt were all destroyed, 90% of farmers would go insane. If you're part of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens
We would slowly start losing all food on the planet because the plants would die out then animals have no food so they die out and because we have nothing to eat, we die out. So copy that into your signature if you want the Apocalypse. See if you are laughing when you starve.

New important message in response to:
If seeds, rain, and dirt were all destroyed, 90% of farmers would go insane. If you're part of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens
We would slowly start losing all food on the planet because the plants would die out then animals have no food so they die out and because we have nothing to eat, we die out. So copy that into your signature if you want the Apocalypse. See if you are laughing when you starve.
Alright chief, I'ma stop you right there. I stole kindly borrowed this post from @IndigoGollum from the fill in the blank thread. It is play on the original version, which can be found in Huz's signature.

Depends on what is a bad deed is to you because there is always a backlash with every choice. Choices will both affect you in a good manner and a bad manner. No matter what.

I have been punished because I found a horde of gold slimes in slime rancher with no food to feed them. so I got nothing from it. AND IT'S TORTURE. Cuz I alway have that gnawing on my head saying if only I had food! SO MAKE THE GOLD SLIMES GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom