Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

"{So I take it nobody in this group is native to this planet?}"
<That would be correct, as far as I know.>
<...Though I think there was this bat...>
<But natives are definitely a minority. We haven't come across any larger settlements or anything.>

(...Not sure whether to refer to him as Evi or Lasych as normally I'd do first name but the first name is too short to search...)

"Like grow something, eat it? Or do you mean something else?"

"Sometimes like that, but we generally have organisms used to store the energy, with ways of siphoning that energy to other organisms when needed."

<That would be correct, as far as I know.>
<...Though I think there was this bat...>
<But natives are definitely a minority. We haven't come across any larger settlements or anything.>
“{Is there anything.. abnormal.. with this world? So far it seems like a blank canvas..}”

“{Is there anything.. abnormal.. with this world? So far it seems like a blank canvas..}”
<...>
<True...>
<That, the fact we haven't found any larger settlements, and...>
<Well...the...thing that blotted out the sun.>
<Some weird...diamond thing, I think.>

<...>
<True...>
<That, the fact we haven't found any larger settlements, and...>
<Well...the...thing that blotted out the sun.>
<Some weird...diamond thing, I think.>
“{Blotted out the sun?}”

“{Fluxxation’s ship is large.. but not that large.}”

"Interesting... Wonder how some of that biotechnology could interact with other types of technology."
"There are still a few things that we can't replicate organically, so we have developed a couple of systems that convert energy stored within the bio-batteries to electrical power. Every system of conversion we have so far is unpleasantly inefficient, though."
(...Still waiting on that summary.)
(It was boring and only two people were involved, so I didn't pay any attention.)

(It was boring and only two people were involved, so I didn't pay any attention.)
(...Fine. How many pages exactly did I miss in total would be the least helpful thing to know that is still remotely "helpful", because I'm not doing that math homework myself.)

"There are still a few things that we can't replicate organically, so we have developed a couple of systems that convert energy stored within the bio-batteries to electrical power. Every system of conversion we have so far is unpleasantly inefficient, though."
"That is a shame, though, I am certain it could be improved, especially with some group with more advanced technology."

(...Still waiting on that summary.)
(What page did you see last?)

Back
Top Bottom