Single Thread RP the new bunker

(I will first say that they'll probably be slightly more minor as they aren't really the type to stay in a bunker or base or stuff like that unless there's no other option, and because of some lore stuff they're completely immune to the catgirl virus thingy, as it's pretty similar to something they're familiar with and are immune to as well)

(I will first say that they'll probably be slightly more minor as they aren't really the type to stay in a bunker or base or stuff like that unless there's no other option, and because of some lore stuff they're completely immune to the catgirl virus thingy, as it's pretty similar to something they're familiar with and are immune to as well)
(pretty sure that most of the characters are immune, at least mine)
(jay pulled out the ankh shield from terraria and the CAT is one of the debuffs it blocks here)
(deck's eye of cthulhu bite would counter it)
(and i am NOT leaving the bunker)

(pretty sure that most of the characters are immune, at least mine)
(jay pulled out the ankh shield from terraria and the CAT is one of the debuffs it blocks here)
(deck's eye of cthulhu bite would counter it)
(and i am NOT leaving the bunker)
(I mean tbf my characters are also all immune for various reasons-)

(I mean tbf my characters are also all immune for various reasons-)
(i mean no one would want their character to turn into a catgirl unless they are one of the villains)
"Oh they DID, didn't they? I'm so stupid, sending out just ONE strain of CAT. MORE STRAINS NEEDED!"

(True)
(Anyway I'll probably intro them soon, but only if there's still at least one catgirl outside not far from the bunker)

(True)
(Anyway I'll probably intro them soon, but only if there's still at least one catgirl outside not far from the bunker)
(good idea)
There was still a loose human outside, but they were the first infected by the new strain of CAT.
"Meow meow nya!"

"OH CRAP GUYS I THINK THERE'S A NEW STRAIN OF CAT"

(That works)
Someone notices the catgirl, and near-instantly dashes at them with a sword.
(*realizes I never sprited said sword yet* o crap)

(That works)
Someone notices the catgirl, and near-instantly dashes at them with a sword.
(*realizes I never sprited said sword yet* o crap)
Jay exhales.
"Thank you so much!"

(also i realized that i never specified what CAT stands for
it stands for Cat Absolute Terror)

Gotta say, I already feel bad for the catgirls. They chose the wrong person to annoy-
??? just dashes behind the catgirls to attack them right away.
(please gimme a bit of time to focus on multitasking being a nerd and tring to come up with a design for the sword-)

Gotta say, I already feel bad for the catgirls. They chose the wrong person to annoy-
??? just dashes behind the catgirls to attack them right away.
(please gimme a bit of time to focus on multitasking being a nerd and tring to come up with a design for the sword-)
(oki sorry)
Jay set himself on the same team as ??? and took out his soul of eternity.
"INFINITY PHOENIX!"
Slashing his Sun Breathing everywhere, almost nothing was left behind.

Jay set himself on the same team as ???
(Well in my lore he'd already be on the same team as them but okay)
(Also I'll post sword progress here because yes)
(
1674752364413.png
?)
??? takes out any catgirls Jay missed.

"You know WHAT? Those stupid humans want a fight, THEY GET IT!"
The Cat Queen thudded her staff on the ground and teleported to the area of the bunker.

Back
Top Bottom