The No-Chest Playtrough

The ninth episode is out! Today I had an unintentional Wall of Flesh so the Hardmode had to be activated.
And sorry for the late release, I had a very tiring bus travel and... ~:sigh:~:sigh:~:sigh:

Your style of play through inspired me to start one up on my YouTube channel. Credit is in description as I totally forgot to talk about it in video, unless I forgot I did as I forget stuff a lot. I should mention I used some of the same rules as you, like taking items from chests just not using them, etc.

Unless you don't want this advertised on your thread, I can take it down, and so it's not out in the open, it will be in a spoiler.

Your style of play through inspired me to start one up on my YouTube channel. Credit is in description as I totally forgot to talk about it in video, unless I forgot I did as I forget stuff a lot. I should mention I used some of the same rules as you, like taking items from chests just not using them, etc.

Unless you don't want this advertised on your thread, I can take it down, and so it's not out in the open, it will be in a spoiler.
I'm so glad that someone inspired from me. This is something I really didn't expect, and it's such a big surprise for me. Good luck on your playtrough @Myth!

Thanks. Glad to hear I can make people happy. Yours is looking great so far.
Yours too! I did really like how you could survive that Crimson monsters on dark, I'm sure you will do a great work in your PT. Just, don't encounter an accidental WoF like me :p

The tenth episode is available! Today I'm upgrading my gear into hardmode and starting to prepare for bosses. And of course, Skeletron huntings for cursed trophy is continuing!

Episode Eleven is ready to be read! In this episode I'm obtaining some wings and Mimic drop, also some progress to Ankh Shield has achieved!
this is a really cool thing, but you could probably sell lots of stuff tbh. if you don't do it after each episode :p
anyway, but it would be cool to see like the moon lord and the larger harder bosses in video.
use this
https://screencast-o-matic.com/home
even with no sound, it would be better than screenshots of it xD
idk just my opinion.

this is a really cool thing, but you could probably sell lots of stuff tbh. if you don't do it after each episode :p
anyway, but it would be cool to see like the moon lord and the larger harder bosses in video.
use this
https://screencast-o-matic.com/home
even with no sound, it would be better than screenshots of it xD
idk just my opinion.
I'm planning to start up a YouTube channel, and if I manage to get it soon I will upload the Moon events in this channels. Right now, my best is doing this. And, I will spoil something but... Tomorrow's episode will include something exciting :)

I'm planning to start up a YouTube channel, and if I manage to get it soon I will upload the Moon events in this channels. Right now, my best is doing this. And, I will spoil something but... Tomorrow's episode will include something exciting :)
cant wait :D
won't guess here but i think i know :D
yeah. a yt would be cool. maybe even like edit in some words to show what you're doing? idk.

cant wait :D
won't guess here but i think i know :D
yeah. a yt would be cool. maybe even like edit in some words to show what you're doing? idk.
About tomorrow, I'm pretty sure you know it :)
And about YT, you might expect something like Yrimir, but a bit worse than him, or may be like his very first vids. But currently I need to have a good storage of free music and programs, which have its own time to gather...

About tomorrow, I'm pretty sure you know it :)
And about YT, you might expect something like Yrimir, but a bit worse than him, or may be like his very first vids. But currently I need to have a good storage of free music and programs, which have its own time to gather...
if you get a second hard drive (i know expensive maybe later on)
you can link it to your recording software. bigger you tubers do it :D
saves space on your general use hard drive and links it to save all the videos and whatnot to that one. do some research if you're intrested.

if you get a second hard drive (i know expensive maybe later on)
you can link it to your recording software. bigger you tubers do it :D
saves space on your general use hard drive and links it to save all the videos and whatnot to that one. do some research if you're intrested.
I have one with 500GB, and there's about 250GB empty space on my local storage, so, I need stuff :)
Anyway, thanks for tips!

And with some exciting stuff the Episode-12 is available! Today I'm clearing four bosses, greeting pirates and getting some small steps to Terra Blade and Ankh Shield. Hope you will like this episode, and enjoying the whole series!

And with some exciting stuff the Episode-12 is available! Today I'm clearing four bosses, greeting pirates and getting some small steps to Terra Blade and Ankh Shield. Hope you will like this episode, and enjoying the whole series!
dude, just my opinion biome mimics should be allowed...
you are summoning. not storing.
and the weapons and stuff are crucial to late game.
maybe do one but sacrifice like 50 gold or something...

dude, just my opinion biome mimics should be allowed...
you are summoning. not storing.
and the weapons and stuff are crucial to late game.
maybe do one but sacrifice like 50 gold or something...
Sorry, their turn has been ended... My favourites from them are Daedalus Stormbow and Fetid Baghnakhs, the first one for mechs and the second one for plantera... Even tough I still need total of four trophy from the Twins, Destroyer and Plantera, the trophy hunting will be done later, with high tier items, at least according to plan...

Sorry, their turn has been ended... My favourites from them are Daedalus Stormbow and Fetid Baghnakhs, the first one for mechs and the second one for plantera... Even tough I still need total of four trophy from the Twins, Destroyer and Plantera, the trophy hunting will be done later, with high tier items, at least according to plan...

Meh, IMO I'd go and get the Solar Eruption and THEN go back and get the Trophies, lol. Stormbow is good on the mechs but not better than the Eruption, not even close.

On that note... is there anything the Eruption ISN'T good at? Other than, keeping things quiet.

Back
Top Bottom