The No-Chest Playtrough

Meh, IMO I'd go and get the Solar Eruption and THEN go back and get the Trophies, lol. Stormbow is good on the mechs but not better than the Eruption, not even close.

On that note... is there anything the Eruption ISN'T good at? Other than, keeping things quiet.
This is exactly what I planned to do, err, mey be I would use Daybreak too :) Anyways, Solar Eruption is an awesome weapon, when paired with a Daybreak it's a complete Moon Lord killer.
But really, on its own tier, nothing can beat the Daedalus Stormbow, so it's one of my favourites.
And back to the topic, currently I'm adding 13th episode, it should be completed in about 45-60 mins. :)

This is exactly what I planned to do, err, mey be I would use Daybreak too :) Anyways, Solar Eruption is an awesome weapon, when paired with a Daybreak it's a complete Moon Lord killer.
But really, on its own tier, nothing can beat the Daedalus Stormbow, so it's one of my favourites.
And back to the topic, currently I'm adding 13th episode, it should be completed in about 45-60 mins. :)

That Stormbow is a little ridiculous when paired with Holy Arrows. It is available in very Early Hardmode (I'd say as soon as you get an Amarok). You don't even need Ore Armor; I've killed Hallowed Mimics that naturally spawn while wearing Molten Armor before.

But yet the weapon (when used on the surface with nothing above you) far outclasses anything you get until Pillar Weapons, or maybe Fishron/Pumpkin/Frost Moon Weapons.

But yet that's only with Holy Arrows and maybe Hellfire Arrows (for groups of enemies on the ground). Use any other kind of arrow and it's 'meh' at best.

So the episode 13 is now ready for you! Today, I raid the temple, clear a trophy, the cleared two more unintentionally :) and finally made an epic blade!
[doublepost=1461334082,1461333613][/doublepost]
That Stormbow is a little ridiculous when paired with Holy Arrows. It is available in very Early Hardmode (I'd say as soon as you get an Amarok). You don't even need Ore Armor; I've killed Hallowed Mimics that naturally spawn while wearing Molten Armor before.

But yet the weapon (when used on the surface with nothing above you) far outclasses anything you get until Pillar Weapons, or maybe Fishron/Pumpkin/Frost Moon Weapons.

But yet that's only with Holy Arrows and maybe Hellfire Arrows (for groups of enemies on the ground). Use any other kind of arrow and it's 'meh' at best.
And yes, you are right. This combination literally eats the bosses even on Expert. I did three ones of mechs(9 bosses total) just in a single night, even one by one! With completely pre-mech items...

I don't think it was Expert mode...
Yes, as mentioned on the Rules spoiler this normal mode. If you had doubt on the sentence "And yeah, the Possessed Hatchet by far the best weapon against these guys, especially on Expert." it's just because I'm using the Possessed Hatchet on the Expert mode eclipse too, so I wanted to say this. :) And again, this is not Expert, if it's expert, I won't be able to progress that fast...

Today, I have some news, more clearly, bad news... O had an important issue on my laptop, so, I won't be able use it for a while... :( Because of this, the playtrough is abandoned(couldn't find a better word for it) for a while... It will be continued after the issue fixed...
I am very sorry about it, hoping it will be fixed very soon... :( :( :(

Today, I have some news, more clearly, bad news... O had an important issue on my laptop, so, I won't be able use it for a while... :( Because of this, the playtrough is abandoned(couldn't find a better word for it) for a while... It will be continued after the issue fixed...
I am very sorry about it, hoping it will be fixed very soon... :( :( :(
D:
RIP
Virus? or like component problems?

D:
RIP
Virus? or like component problems?
Its charging entrance had broken, and it has a fixed battery so there's no way I can charge it. Now I'm contacting with technical support to fix it as soon as possible. About viruses, I have licensed Kaspersky AV so I don't worry about that, but...
Hardware issues beat software issues, with no doubt... :(

Its charging entrance had broken, and it has a fixed battery so there's no way I can charge it. Now I'm contacting with technical support to fix it as soon as possible. About viruses, I have licensed Kaspersky AV so I don't worry about that, but...
Hardware issues beat software issues, with no doubt... :(
hmmm. if its broken then you have to just wait :/
well GL.

Rip playthrough.. It was a great playthrough.
Hey, it isn't RIP! :) I just had a break, when my laptop returns from service(of course I'm hoping it will return healty...) the playtrough will continue. :) But, yes, it will be RIP, but this will happen after all goals completed :)

then do it in expert but allow one chest or something :p
In fact, I'm planning to do something serious with expert mode, but... Firstly I need to complete this one :) and then the second one might be a YT series :) Now the only thing I worry about is... The health of my laptop...

In fact, I'm planning to do something serious with expert mode, but... Firstly I need to complete this one :) and then the second one might be a YT series :) Now the only thing I worry about is... The health of my laptop...
hmmm.
have them check everything. may cost a little more but if they only fix the plug the broken plug could have caused another issue.
so...
see if they're doing it or not. i hate when they fix something and return it to me with another issue

hmmm.
have them check everything. may cost a little more but if they only fix the plug the broken plug could have caused another issue.
so...
see if they're doing it or not. i hate when they fix something and return it to me with another issue
And this is the thing I'm most afraid. I'm an engineering student and I need that PC, and of course, I need to do something with Terraria! I was all going very smooth...

And this is the thing I'm most afraid. I'm an engineering student and I need that PC, and of course, I need to do something with Terraria! I was all going very smooth...
yeah... have them check all over.
the thing that happened to me was the motherboard cable disconnected some how. they returned it to me with the hard drive messed up.
they then wrote up an official looking paper saying any damages caused fixing the compromised part is not what they fix. they fix what you ask originally.
then they said pay double what you did before to replace the hard drive because in doing so it got corrupted. i had to buy a 1 terabyte hard drive and pay like 200 bucks to have them instal it because the hard drive needed a tool not available to the public to be used for installation. so...

Back
Top Bottom