tModLoader The Omega Mod

Should we continue working on this mod?

• Total voters
It's called the Terra Assegai, it's made with the True Dark Lance, True Gungnir, 15 souls of night, and 15 souls of light.
TerraAssegai.png TrueDarkLance.png TrueGungnir.png
Anything I should change about any of these sprites, and/or the recipe? You could also suggest stats if you want, because I don't really have much in mind stat-wise :p
[doublepost=1473561552,1473561412][/doublepost]I have actually already updated the Terra Assegai slightly on the handle because I wasn't happy with it :p May update it again though... still don't think it has met it's full potential sprite-wise :D
TerraAssegai.png

It's called the Terra Assegai, it's made with the True Dark Lance, True Gungnir, 15 souls of night, and 15 souls of light.
View attachment 138782 View attachment 138783 View attachment 138784
Anything I should change about any of these sprites, and/or the recipe? You could also suggest stats if you want, because I don't really have much in mind stat-wise :p
it looks great! super good for a spearman playthrough. it could have the same ability as a mushroom spear (able to stab through blocks) while glowing and shooting beams. also really fast speed.

it looks great! super good for a spearman playthrough. it could have the same ability as a mushroom spear (able to stab through blocks) while glowing and shooting beams. also really fast speed.
That's what I was kinda thinking too! I'm updating the handle again right now. I have a habit of updating sprites as soon as I finish them, because I don't think that they are the best they can be until I update them 2-3 times lol

That's what I was kinda thinking too! I'm updating the handle again right now. I have a habit of updating sprites as soon as I finish them, because I don't think that they are the best they can be until I update them 2-3 times lol
For me, i am a move now think later guy when it comes to not just spriting but anything. writing, assignments, etc.

I don't really like how the True Dark Lance and Gungnir are actually just the vanilla sprites surrounded in some stuff. The dark lance especially, the colors are quite odd.

I love the Terra Assegai tho :p

I don't really like how the True Dark Lance and Gungnir are actually just the vanilla sprites surrounded in some stuff. The dark lance especially, the colors are quite odd.

i agree with the true dark lance and Gungnir designs. a little blending in of the original sprites and the auras would be nice

i agree with the true dark lance and Gungnir designs. a little blending in of the original sprites and the auras would be nice

Nice advice! I'll try to fix them up a bit :p

Back
Top Bottom