tModLoader The Omega Mod

Should we continue working on this mod?

• Total voters
OMG... I'M FREAKING OUT, wait need more dragon lol.
Lol. Well, I guess we'll have to add a bunch of dragon-based stuff then. Just for you :D
[doublepost=1474679323,1474679092][/doublepost]
OMG... I'M FREAKING OUT, wait need more dragon lol.
[doublepost=1474679088,1474679048][/doublepost]Cool, but still needs more dragon... hehe.
Thanks to you, we just came up with a really awesome idea in the mod chat! Basically, we are going to try to add a dragon boss, it will drop an item called Dragon Scales, and the dragon scales will be used to create dragonscale gear. Thanks! :D

Your welcome lol, but there still needs to be some type of homing dragon weapon and the armor should occasionally spawn actual spirit dragon things (IDK) that home in and damage enemies and cause debuffs. Who knows. Oh, and they also should have multiple attacks!

Your welcome lol, but there still needs to be some type of homing dragon weapon and the armor should occasionally spawn actual spirit dragon things (IDK) that home in and damage enemies and cause debuffs. Who knows. Oh, and they also should have multiple attacks!
I'll definitely show them this comment. Thanks for your dank meme ideas! :)

Wait, i didnt read the top. Really, if so thx so much!!
[doublepost=1474679589,1474679530][/doublepost]NP at all! happy to help ;p

*Plop*
ShadowflameSword.png

Yay, oh and don't forget about HOMING DRAGON WEAPONS!

So there should be homing, dragon, and homing dragon weapons pls lol!

Oh and I came up with a idea(s). So you know about the flairon, right? Well there should be this dragon flail like it but instead the chain part of the flail should be like the dragon's body and the head should be a dragon's head and it shoots out homing projectiles every ( i will let u decide the time) for as long as it's out.

As for the armor, I think u should look to the forbidden armor, the stardust armor, and the terrarium armor from the thorium mod for help, ideas, and other things.
Maybe you could combine all three!
[doublepost=1474733552,1474733497][/doublepost]
Cool!
[doublepost=1474734016][/doublepost]I think this mod has a lot of potential, but not to be a critic but sprites(if those are the item picture things) need work. Not much but it could be better is all im trying to say!
:)

Yay, oh and don't forget about HOMING DRAGON WEAPONS!

So there should be homing, dragon, and homing dragon weapons pls lol!
homing, yes! dragon, yes! weapons, YES!!!
and a awesome LAAAATE game armor capable of surviving Yharon's attacks, (i hope)

LOL yay
[doublepost=1474740472,1474740412][/doublepost]
homing, yes! dragon, yes! weapons, YES!!!
and a awesome LAAAATE game armor capable of surviving Yharon's attacks, (i hope)
Ahh, but you didn't answer the homing dragon weapons....LOL hehe
XD

Back
Top Bottom