Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.3 needs gb of RAM qnd old gen consoles have about 500 mb.
[doublepost=1471955141,1471955070][/doublepost]

Yes. People is still talking about this.
Obviously I know that but seriously we just need to deal with it. Try to use this 1 year that you have before 1.3 to get a PC or next gen console. A lot can happen between 1 year and you don't even have to get it before 1.3 because it not running away. You can always get it after and it will still be there. Just stop complaining. The developers tried to get last gen to work but it did not. You should have seen this coming.

I have a problem on my phone it says it has 3 gb of ram somewhere in its box i think, and when i go look at the actual ram its only 1gb. So will I still be able to get it or no? Its a bit weird thats why im going nuts and wanting to buy terraria for ipad but i cant because im not rich. And yes im talking about an old topic here in this thread

I have a problem on my phone it says it has 3 gb of ram somewhere in its box i think, and when i go look at the actual ram its only 1gb. So will I still be able to get it or no? Its a bit weird thats why im going nuts and wanting to buy terraria for ipad but i cant because im not rich. And yes im talking about an old topic here in this thread
What device do you have? I'm sure its possible to look it up on the internet.

I'm well aware of that notion Proto. It's just wishful thinking.
I get that, sorry if that came off as harsh. The same questions just keep cropping up though, as though wording the requests in a new way will change the solution to the problem. It sucks for old gen owners, but it really has been time to upgrade if you wanted to keep up with gaming anyways.

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad we got up to 1.2.4. It was just wishful thinking but I understand hardware limitations are a thing for the systems. I do have PS4 though so I can't wait for 1.3 on PS4. I'm starting a youtube channel soon so I hope to stream it when it comes out.

Q2? meaning april, may, and june? sadly, that's around the time school ends, and i'm not ready 2 leave middle school ;-;

Well, last update for us is coming out around Friday and its not got a single bit of 1.3, no NPC defenses, no music changes, not even the unable to use items in minecarts. All that polite asking for one last sendoff ignored, and there isn't no ' you weren't ignored' none of anyone's requests for simple things like '1.3 music' weren't even addressed by any devs not even saying simply, sorry, can fit (highly doubt taking out and putting in different music would be that much of an problem ) although some bugs have been sorted (spectre set) there is still remaining that don't seem to be looked over. Overall I feel, (and many others) like last gens 'polished finish' is more like 'soap in the eyes' looks clean but hurts, hurts that were are getting ignored. Que the 'last gen can't handle it' guy

Well, last update for us is coming out around Friday and its not got a single bit of 1.3, no NPC defenses, no music changes, not even the unable to use items in minecarts. All that polite asking for one last sendoff ignored, and there isn't no ' you weren't ignored' none of anyone's requests for simple things like '1.3 music' weren't even addressed by any devs not even saying simply, sorry, can fit (highly doubt taking out and putting in different music would be that much of an problem ) although some bugs have been sorted (spectre set) there is still remaining that don't seem to be looked over. Overall I feel, (and many others) like last gens 'polished finish' is more like 'soap in the eyes' looks clean but hurts, hurts that were are getting ignored. Que the 'last gen can't handle it' guy
well you have to understand that these consoles are over 8 years old and maybe you should consider getting a new one. Maybe these consoles can't handle any new content I mean I can't believe we are still talking about this

well you have to understand that these consoles are over 8 years old and maybe you should consider getting a new one. Maybe these consoles can't handle any new content I mean I can't believe we are still talking about this
Heh well there's the que, anyways yes I do understand how old the consoles are, my Xbox likes to red ring for fun and jam the disc tray for a laugh, and believe me I've wanted to upgrade ever since they came out but simple fact. Money. Don't have it and in my (and many) situations can't get any. Jobs are incredibly hard to get nowadays to the point I've been looking for 2 years. The console having no space for it whatsoever however is kinda limited to the knowledge of the devs however I honestly don't think replacing with music would be much of a problem, as adding NPC defenses may be a bit more due to the coding required for each effect on each enemy.
Whatever the look on the situation last gen have been cheated and ignored when it comes to feedback, and that apparently a lot of people don't get money situations.

Some people can't simply "Buy a new one" Hackex. Not everyone is made of money and surely you can understand people have bills to pay. PS4 and Xbox are still a pretty penny and for those who only have old gen they have to buy the PS4 version as well so that's even more out of pocket. It can't be helped that a lot of last gen users feel like they're being left behind especially after making it this far. Personally I'd trade Ocram for the Moon Lord ANY DAY but I understand it just isn't going to happen. 1.3 certainly is amazing and to have to spend $420+ dollars to play it...well you get the point. That's why some are still talking about it. I have both old gen and new gen but Vita is my main playing ground as I can take the game anywhere without having to remote play.

I will still support 1.3 on PS4 but I can't ignore the nostalgia of the last gen versions.

aaaaaaaaand my mobile version and console edition will probably now be classified as "old-gen." looks like I have to spend the money for wii U edition for 1.3... sigh...

Last edited:
WiiU will likely be left as well at the same as Ps3 and Xbox360 and Vita
giphy.gif

considering its specs are close to that of PS3 and Xbox360 one could only expect that. The only systems getting 1.3 are PS4 and Xbone and whatever mobile devices are able to run it.

Vita is stopped at 1.2.4 as well. all old gen consoles are capped off at 1.2.4. PS4 and Xbone will be getting 1.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom