Casual The People of TCF

I am more than just sweater! I am hat, pants and feet too! good lord my bed's a mess.

jeez why does imgur break my stuff
fbnlaqX.jpg

It's just that usually mugs are used for hot things XD
Maybe he has a hot cup of iced tea because logic.
I got my hair cut and styled, so it's less of a cluster:red: more neat-looking than before. Yay

be0134ad29.jpg

Also, say what you will on my half-assed smirk. I don't smile in photos. I don't know why, it's just not my thing. I usually have to fake it.
It's ok. Some people just don't take good pictures, like me. That's why I just make a stupid face.

Anakin Skywalker and I earlier today about to head off to Glasgow comic con:

50r85l.jpg

And then while we were there got our picture taken in the DeLorean from Back to the Future (apologies for poor quality, it's a pic of a pic)

qqx3jm.png
Must... Resist... A Trainspotting joke...

I finally got a less blurry picture. Huzzah!
View attachment 79509
Gosh darn. Maybe I'm just naturally blurry...
Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttt!

I always had this mental image of you, as some intimidating serious person. I can gleefully annoy you now without worry.

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttt!

I always had this mental image of you, as some intimidating serious person. I can gleefully annoy you now without worry.
HA! No, I'm not intimidating at all. But it's nice to see my Mudkip does a good job of giving that impression.

Back
Top Bottom