tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

which model do you guys think is better?
Imported piskel (26).png Imported piskel (24).png Imported piskel (21).png
#1 #2 #3

1 is supposed to be based off of scissors
2 a regular sword
and 3 is defining the clock hand to make it the blade of the flail

I was gonna make a joke guess, but then I realized it might be rude, or stuff.
do it, i encourage it, i just wanted some feed back before i suggest it haha. Plus I have no where else to do this kinda stuff, its fun for when im not drawing, ya know?
Imported piskel (8).gif.... oh wait... i just remembered if your too rude on the forums, something happens to you... well ill just imagine what you said then SkullRay

Last edited:
do it, i encourage it, i just wanted some feed back before i suggest it haha. Plus I have no where else to do this kinda stuff, its fun for when im not drawing, ya know?
.... oh wait... i just remembered if your too rude on the forums, something happens to you... well ill just imagine what you said then SkullRay
Oh, I was saying I'd make a joke guess as to why you were posting it here, instead of elsewhere, mainly towards the person who was wondering that, it wasn't really to you.

And just so you can guess what the rest is, the last two words are "THAT'S WHY"

I hope the dev team is working on something big... like a new biome or boss idk
It's just that we have not yet given any news of progress on the mod, maybe it's a surprise :naughty: (not rushing tho, devs take the time.)

Since re-sprites are happening indefinitely, I'd like to ask the dev team, and just the dev team, what items they think needs re-sprited. Other people could say what they want, but I mainly want to know what the people making the mod want to be re-sprited. I supposed I could try armor/mobs, but if I do, I wouldn't animate them. Make some other person with to much time on their hands do that.

I'd also like to see about re-spriting a couple things of my own idea - Could I have the sprites for the marble and granite slime? I feel like the blue on the granite doesn't blend well, and the outline of the marble is to pronounced. I wouldn't mind the Overseers items, but I don't mind not re-spriting his stuff. I might re-sprite a couple of the warhammers. Maybe even Distortion Sting, if I can figure out what you were trying to go for with that sprite. The Elemental Bows, as a already mentioned, do need a re-sprite. Jeweled Staff really needs a re-sprite. Well, that's all I've thought of that I want to re-sprite.

Also, which of my re-sprites, if any, have you accepted for the mod? Also, weren't you gonna pick a couple final suggestion stuff a couple days ago?

Well, I do think it would be a good idea to leave a list of what I feel should be resprited:
- Hedron
- Marble Mimic Drops
- Natural Yoyo Counterparts(maybe, if you'd like for a bit more variety, but they're alright for now)
- Elemental Bows
- Vigilance Staff
- Pretty much all the mount item sprites
- Orb Thrower
- Man O' War (the blue jellyfish :p)
- Portable Martian Bubble
And anything else you guys feel is lacking.

Also, the reason suggestions haven't been picked as of now is because some people have requested that suggestions remain open while they finish up some of their suggestions.

Well, I do think it would be a good idea to leave a list of what I feel should be resprited:
- Hedron
- Marble Mimic Drops
- Natural Yoyo Counterparts(maybe, if you'd like for a bit more variety, but they're alright for now)
- Elemental Bows
- Vigilance Staff
- Pretty much all the mount item sprites
- Orb Thrower
- Man O' War (the blue jellyfish :p)
- Portable Martian Bubble
And anything else you guys feel is lacking.

Also, the reason suggestions haven't been picked as of now is because some people have requested that suggestions remain open while they finish up some of their suggestions.
It'd of been helpful had you posted the current sprites here, for easy access. Not to important, I can find all those, even though I don't know what Hedron is, but it would be helpful.

Sure!
Hedron.png
Hedron
Bolt Staff.png
Circe proj..png
Circe.png
(I can't find the bow, but these are the rest of the Marble Mimic drops)
Spooky Yoyo.png
Dynasty YoYo.png
Ebon YoYo.png
Pearl YoYo.png
Boreal Yoyo.png
Palm YoYo.png
Rich Mahogany Yoyo.png
Shadewood yoyo.png
Natural Yoyo Counterparts
Star Spray.png
Bloom Buster.png
Longbowne.png
Night Sky.png
Quasar.png
Elemental Bows
New Piskel (33).png
Enchanted Hammer.png
The staff and here's the minion
109072-25cf056c91483c0f61d34441e92cc287.png
Candy Rotor.png
Solar Rattle.png
6ATSD7N.png
New Piskel (58).png
All the Mount item sprites
Orb Thrower.png
Orb Thrower
Man O' War.png
The Blue Jelly
Bubble Shield.png
Portable Martian Bubble

While we're at respriting, could someone improve my flail design? It's supposed to be a moon attached to a chain about 1.5x the size of the player (it's gonna be a post-ML weapon). The main problem is the item icon, but if someone could improve the moon and chain themselves that would be great too.
image.png

Back
Top Bottom