tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I'm not saying to code it in, I'm saying to sprite it. And yes, it is probably a stupid suggestion. But mods don't need to just add items that are useful, they can also add vanity items, which most mods lack in adding those. So Moon Lord sunglasses based around the Moon Lord to be put on your head, if done right, could be interesting. Useless, perhaps stupid? Yes. But vanity items are cool.

If not though, maybe a mask for the mech slime similar to the king slimes mask?
index.php

Mech slime being that.
Ill do it for you

i will not do this stupid suggestion. sorry. not accepting
Pshh, fine. I just made the Moon Lord Sunglasses myself, then!
Moon Glasses.png
Moon Glasses2.png

I personally prefer the second. It is literally just a recolor. I wanted to also add tentacles to it, but I'm not sure how to make that look good. Also, vanity is not necessarily stupid. I am suggesting cosmetic improvements to the mod for you to sprite, rather then actual items. If you want to sprite something for this mod, resprite an item you think could use a resprite.

Also, these sunglasses are crap. They aren't cool enough for the lord of the moon. Somebody do a better job then me.

Ill do it for you
It will be great if you make it.

Pshh, fine. I just made the Moon Lord Sunglasses myself, then!
View attachment 143102 View attachment 143101
I personally prefer the second. It is literally just a recolor. I wanted to also add tentacles to it, but I'm not sure how to make that look good. Also, vanity is not necessarily stupid. I am suggesting cosmetic improvements to the mod for you to sprite, rather then actual items. If you want to sprite something for this mod, resprite an item you think could use a resprite.

Also, these sunglasses are crap. They aren't cool enough for the lord of the moon. Somebody do a better job then me.

It will be great if you make it.
Made some adjustments
Moon Glasses.png

I think vanity is an awesome part of this game: Terraria. I would like to even have 2 dye slots so you can dye dyes, say a reflective negative dye. Wouldn't that be cool? Plus We need more cool helmets that can be vanities and stuff.
[doublepost=1475948643,1475948361][/doublepost]For example I would LOVE Gir in his dog suit vanity.

Please stop going offtopic guys. You wouldnt want this mod thread to be locked or something for too much offtopicness? Would ya?

Also please dont call other peoples suggestions stupid. What's stupid to you is cool to other people.

Also Vlad that is amazing.

Also this is the filthy spirit team reject speaking. Just remember that if you ask when the mod release date is. Or suggest quotes for stuff in the mod.. Then mod progress gets reset by 10%

That is because I've been rather lenient towards small amounts of off-topic, but if it becomes the type of issue that has to be addressed every day, then I won't have any choice but to start enforcing the rule more strictly. I hope that doesn't become the case, but we'll see.
Technically isn't that post off topic? and the post you quoted is off topic too. THIS post is off topic -_-

So, I re-did the golden aple again. This time, I used outline colors from Excalibur, and chose my own colors to give it shine. I also changed the stem to be a ruby one, since it makes little sense for an organic stem to be on a golden aple.
Golden Aple2.png

I think it actually looks shiny now, rather then the dull sort of gold it had before. Perhaps the other marble mimic drops could also benefit from a change like that? I'm not doing that, since they don't need a change like this aple did, but it could give other people an idea, at least.

Back
Top Bottom