tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Now then, everybody, allow me to introduce you to Update 1.05! Here's what we've got for you today:
- Fixed the Hex Bow crashing the game
- Gave the Cavern Crawler an interesting, custom AI and increased its spawnrate
- Made ALL Wither items inflict Wither
- Slightly nerfed Bismite Bow
- Buffed the Floran Armor and Bismite Armor
- Made the Talon Armor craftable
- Increased the price of Spirit Wings
- Added Wither Armor and Reaper Armor
Download from the Mod Browser or here:
https://www.mediafire.com/?93bb1o7cj4dfvby

A quick heads up to those playing on Macs, the issue has been found, and @Eldrazi will be patching it up in a couple of days :)
Finaly Hex bow is nerfed!:happy:
[doublepost=1485135840,1485135240][/doublepost]And one more thing.When those mobs gonna be added?

index-1.png
index.png

The Spirit Mod is a free, fun addon to Terraria that anyone can enjoy. Anyone can play, and your support is more than enough to keep us constantly updating the mod, and we cherish your continued love for the mod. However, if you'd like to take an extra step in helping out all of the developers, who spend their free time working on this project, please feel free to donate any amount of money to the link below. If you donate a certain amount ($3+), you will create your own weapon to be made by the developers (Within REASON). Thank you all so much for your constant support! (This is also on the OP for any of you guys to contribute to at any time) :)

Last edited:
The Spirit Mod is a free, fun addon to Terraria that anyone can enjoy. Anyone can play, and your support is more than enough to keep us constantly updating the mod, and we cherish your continued love for the mod. However, if you'd like to take an extra step in helping out all of the developers, who spend their free time working on this project, please feel free to donate any amount of money to the link below. If you donate a certain amount ($3+), you will create your own weapon to be made by the developers (Within REASON). Thank you all so much for your constant support! (This is also on the OP for any of you guys to contribute to at any time) :)
I might donate sometime(might), but probably not because I am poor. Although if I did donate, I'd probably request a reference to a game I love, Terraria Bloons Tower Defense 5, with a sun monkey god thing.
I mean, I do have over $700 that I can spend, but... Just accept that I'm poor as the reason.

I do not mean to rush, but will the Overseer and his drops be resprited? Honestly, all of his drops aesthetically look rather boring to me. And the fact that he's basically a ball with a face and two floating hands. For something past Moon Lord, a giant eldritch monstrosity, it's just.. Anticlimactic. Sorry if this is too soon or anything, I haven't fought him yet so I don't know if there's anything more special about him.

Yep, perhaps I should lower it's spawnrate to prevent the Butcher from clogging up your inventory?

Naw, lower the drop rate on the weapon to something around 30%. I ended up having around 11 Butcher by the end of a Blood Moon. I normally see 2-5 Flesh Golem a Blood Moon (granted I got a lot of them this time) and 30% is pretty generous. Maybe 40%.

Back
Top Bottom