tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

hello there,i am loving the mod,just wanted to ask if you can put the manual download here of the latest version? my mod loader it is under heavily load,i have been trying to download from there for the past week but it keeps getting me this massage in almost all mods including this one.

PS : are you going to update the changelog by any chance? i would love to know what has changed ^^

Hitting you with that new update b https://www.mediafire.com/?93bb1o7cj4dfvby (also on the Mod Browser)
1.2.2.1:
- Artifact Weapons and Accessories! Powerful, upgradeable weapons for each class that grant you an advantage over foes if you're willing to battle many enemies for rare artifact materials.
- Merged the rest of Yoyo Overload with Spirit
- Fixed Town NPCs not spawning
- Fixed Flesh Golem and Blood Gazer changing the Blood Moon music every time they spawn
- Reduced Spawn Chance of Blood Gazer
- Nerfed Fore Magala Armor
- Fixed a lot of broken buff tooltips
- Buffed the Gastropod Minion
- Added a new meteor enemy, the Mineroid, and its drop, the Orbiter Staff!
- Added a Crimson enemy, the Vein Tunneler
- Added a Hardmode Reach enemy, the Bramble Burrower
- fixed the Electrified and Magic bullets not selling
- The Reach now cannot gen near spawn
- Increased the spawn rate of the R'lyheian
- Buffed the Overseer a tiny bit
- Fixed the Water Mass projectile's sprite

Donator Items: Eura's Will, Nora's Mark, Arc-enCiel, Zanbat Swords

All Items: Altar of Creation, Odd Keystone, Keystone Fragment, Primordial Magic, Death Rot, Solus, Star Weaver, Terror Bark, Shard of Thanos, Orbiter Staff, Kingslayer Flask, Bough of Corruption, Seal of the Unbroken, Chalice of Righteousness, Moonsong Blossom, Bloodstone, Pathogen Ward, Sap Sipper
Materials: Aged Root Pod, Gilded Idol, Demonic Retina, Necrotic Skull, Tide Stone, Stellar Apparatus, Infernal Band, Dark Crest, Battery Core, Cursed Medallion, Radiant Emblem, Plantera's Bloom, Apex Feather, Unrefined Rune Stone, Strange Catalyst

Enjoy the first large Spirit content update for tML update 0.10! I'll work on updating the OP, and you all have yourselves a good time and report any bugs!

Hitting you with that new update b https://www.mediafire.com/?93bb1o7cj4dfvby (also on the Mod Browser)
1.2.2.1:
- Artifact Weapons and Accessories! Powerful, upgradeable weapons for each class that grant you an advantage over foes if you're willing to battle many enemies for rare artifact materials.
- Fixed Flesh Golem and Blood Gazer changing the Blood Moon music every time they spawn

All Items: Altar of Creation, Odd Keystone, Keystone Fragment, Primordial Magic, Death Rot, Solus, Star Weaver, Terror Bark, Shard of Thanos, Orbiter Staff, Kingslayer Flask, Bough of Corruption, Seal of the Unbroken, Chalice of Righteousness, Moonsong Blossom, Bloodstone, Pathogen Ward, Sap Sipper
Materials: Aged Root Pod, Gilded Idol, Demonic Retina, Necrotic Skull, Tide Stone, Stellar Apparatus, Infernal Band, Dark Crest, Battery Core, Cursed Medallion, Radiant Emblem, Plantera's Bloom, Apex Feather, Unrefined Rune Stone, Strange Catalyst

Enjoy the first large Spirit content update for tML update 0.10! I'll work on updating the OP, and you all have yourselves a good time and report any bugs!
WOAH, New Update!?!?! Will probably make a new world just for this! Looks Amazing! Why don't watched threads notify me of these things? -_-

I can't summon The Tide event, even though i'm at the ocean biome, the item gets consumed and nothing happens :c

Oh dang, I didn't notice it updated already! I came here to report that the Crawlerock Staff wasn't working proper, but after downloading the latest version, it does now, so nevermind!~

That said, enjoy my two Donator Items, folks! (Eura's Will and Nora's Mark) Hope they help out!

Uh-oh. I just finished a fairly long expedition and got some good drops; I didn't notice the Trapper had spawned before I saved. Will the fix prevent him from returning in preHM if I drown him or something? (I presume I can drown him.)

Uh-oh. I just finished a fairly long expedition and got some good drops; I didn't notice the Trapper had spawned before I saved. Will the fix prevent him from returning in preHM if I drown him or something? (I presume I can drown him.)
You can drawn him, and the Update does fix him spawning in PreHM. Sorry for the hassle :p

1.2.2.1:

I just made a message asking about an npc not spawning. XD i deleted it as soon as i saw this.

Where do you get the materials for the Artifact Weapons? I've gotten the ones for the Reach and Tide, along with a couple extra Keystones from fishing, but it doesn't seem like the Eye or Scarabeus will drop anything. Do I need to farm Antlions and Demon Eyes, or was I unlucky with the bosses? Or am I just completely wrong?

Where do you get the materials for the Artifact Weapons? I've gotten the ones for the Reach and Tide, along with a couple extra Keystones from fishing, but it doesn't seem like the Eye or Scarabeus will drop anything. Do I need to farm Antlions and Demon Eyes, or was I unlucky with the bosses? Or am I just completely wrong?
For the very first artifact, you should be killing the EoC and Scarabeus, as well as some Reach Enemies :)

Indeed. They're quite rare, but I promise that the weapons are well worth the grind.

Probably a 5% drop chance then, right? Ugh...

Well, at least most of them are from bosses instead of normal mobs. I get enough of that from the Ankh Shield. I'll just have to start my farming earlier in my next playthrough, then.

Ooh, new challenge run idea! "Complete the game using only Artifact weapons." That sounds kind of neat, I'll have to work out the logistics for it at some point...

I got the Gilded Idol, along with five extra copies of Folv's Lost Blade. Please tell me I'm just unlucky, and that they aren't supposed to be that rare. I'm perfectly okay with a bit of grinding, but over forty bosses for one item seems a little bit excessive.

Okay, I was about to submit this, then I decided to test out the Terror Bark to see if it was that great and that it was really worth the grind. I tested it on the Eye, and it dropped another Retina. (I couldn't gauge how good they were exactly, too used to Starplate gear, I'll get the next level from Raider, Tide, and...Skeletron?)

Seriously, what's the drop rate for these things? I'm actually getting really curious and confused. If it's 1 in 10 like a trophy, then I just got unlucky and it's a great rate. If it's 1 in 40, then I have many questions. Most of these questions would be the word "why" repeated over and over.

Back
Top Bottom