tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

The Reach is a modded biome :p So is Tremor's. Some conflicts are bound to happen.
well tremor ruins are from underground/cavern layer, at least we hope in the most bizarre or once in a life the reach spawn if thorium updates on the aquatic biome or near them.

Is the Tide event currently unimplemented or bugged? I'm at the ocean and using the Black Pearl, but nothing is happening.

Unrelated, are Goblin Technomancers supposed to spawn outside of Goblin Invasions? They keep appearing around me for some reason.

Is the Tide event currently unimplemented or bugged? I'm at the ocean and using the Black Pearl, but nothing is happening.

Unrelated, are Goblin Technomancers supposed to spawn outside of Goblin Invasions? They keep appearing around me for some reason.
Are you playing multiplayer? I'll look into that second thing.

It's currently unobtainable.

DarthVaderNooo.jpg

I ' M S P A W N I N G I T I N Y O L O

OT: If you find a way to implement it, would you make it a pet or a mount? A pet seems more fitting for the baby's size, while the adult Mothron seems a much better fit for an extremely bad:red: mount.

My playthrough's been going well! I've just gotten the Skeletalon Staff(maybe slightly overpowered) and I'm starting to really, really like this mod. Almost everything I've found so far has been really well balanced and polished, but I'd like to critique a couple things:

The Granite and Marble tools(not weapons, tools) are really, really bad. You're almost guaranteed to have better equipment by the time you grind out enough chunks to make them. It's especially disappointing since their sprites are so good, I'd really like to use them without feeling like I'm intentionally limiting myself.

The Flesh Golem playing the boss music gets a bit grating after a while, especially when you start killing it in only a few seconds. Maybe it would be possible to have its "boss music" be the standard Blood Moon track? That way you could still get the victory message, hearts, etc., but without the music stopping and starting every minute or two.

Even with these annoyances, this mod is one of the best I've played so far. You guys did a great job with it, and I'm always looking forward to seeing each new thing.

ARTIFACT ACESSORIES:
These are Non-Upgradable unlike Weapon Artifacts, However you can craft these extremely early Hardmode weapons allow you to to get a head start in the world. How these are obtained is pending.

King Slayer Flask (Particles and Projectile Compressed)
King_Slayer_Flask.png

15% Chance your Throwing attacks sends forth a Image of venom Knife dealing 20% of the original damage to the target.
30% Chance a Throwing Critical Strike sends forth 3 Images if Venom Knives dealing 20% of the original damage to the target.
- Throwing Attacks inflict "King Slayer Venom" this debuff does not work when a target is below 50% Health.
Tooltip: " Comes from a long lines of Infamous Thieves, Bandits, Rouges and Assassins. "

Bough of Corruption
Bough_of_Corruption.png
Nightmare_Barb_Segments.png

Summon Damage has a 10% chance to cause a target to be embedded with a Seed of Corruption for 5 seconds, when the duration ends the targets has Nightmare thorns sprout from their body dealing 75% of the original damage for a few moments.
+1 Regen Per Minion in Slot
Tooltip: " The voices within offer me wicked magics. "

Grail of the Righteous
Grail_of_the_Righteous.png

- Press "Hotkey to place a ward for 5 seconds Sanctifying the area around it granting +25% Damage Reduction and Magic Damage. ( 30 Second Cooldown)
- When a enemy strikes you, you have a chance to " Smite " , Smite causes all enemies to be hit by a flare dealing 100% of the damage you received.
Tooltip: " The Water cleanses all things Etherial and Physical. "

Seal of the Unbroken
Seal_of_the_Unbroken.png

- Gain a damage absorbing shield thats equal to 20% of your Max Health , When you receive Damage the Titan Hearts absorb damage first. Separate from your own Health bar the Titan hearts regenerate Slowly by themselves and will begin to absorb damage when its fully recharged.
- When Below 50% Health you gain "Ward"
Tooltip: " It must be Ages Old yet left unscathed, odd. "

Moon Song Blossom
Moonsong_Blossom.png

- Every 4th consecutive shot causes a volley of piercing blossoms Arrows to fire in tandem
- When at 100% Health you gain a circle of 3 Orbiting Petals , when struck the damage instead is taken by the petal. Takes 10 seconds to generate a new petal.
Tooltip: " Curious how it mimics the shimmer and glow of the moon itself. "
Moonsong_Petal.gif

BUFFS & DEBUFFS

Kingslayer Venom
King_Slayer_Poison_Debuff.png

Take 20% more Damage and 20% Decreased Damage and Movementspeed ( Doesn't Effect Boss NPC and works only above 50% Health)

Mystical Ward
Mystic_Ward.png

For every 10% of your health missing you gain +5 Regen and Defense

Last edited:
easily the best idea
Not to keen on the summoner one, though (mwuhahahaaha)
So these are meant to make early game less tedious without just giving you free items? Or am I misunderstanding? Either way, I absolutely love unique mechanics like that shield or corrupt seed.
I'm planning on balancing them out to involve items from multiple tiers of crafting to obtain, so they won't be early preHM as it says.

Back
Top Bottom