tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

OMFG this mod looks BEYOND LEDGENDARY!!!!!!!!!!! I love the overseer boss and I cannot wait for this mod to be released (also are you going to accept suggestions again sometime in the future?)
[doublepost=1467587917,1467587820][/doublepost]wait a second I just realized something... WHERES SCARABUS I DONT SEE IT ON THE OP???

OMFG this mod looks BEYOND LEDGENDARY!!!!!!!!!!! I love the overseer boss and I cannot wait for this mod to be released (also are you going to accept suggestions again sometime in the future?)
[doublepost=1467587917,1467587820][/doublepost]wait a second I just realized something... WHERES SCARABUS I DONT SEE IT ON THE OP???
Scarabeus had some issues.

Guess what..more resprites

Man o War
Man_O_war.png

Cinder
Cinder.png

Necropolis Staff
Necropolis.png

Frigid Nimbus
Frigid_Nimbus.png

Life 300
Defense 24
Damage 50
KB resist 70%
- Chases players firing a burst of short ranges icicles
5% to Drop

Freezing Wind
Frigid_Wind.png

-Increased Jump height
- Allows a blizzard jump
Impact with ground releases chilling embers, contact with the projectiles will inflict Frost burn.
Chilling_ember.png

Attachments

• Frigid_Wind.png
    Frigid_Wind.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:

Man o War
View attachment 123500

Cinder
View attachment 123501

Necropolis Staff
View attachment 123509

Frigid Nimbus
View attachment 123505
5% to Drop
Freezing Wind
View attachment 123506
-Increased Jump height
- Allows a blizzard jump
Impact with ground releases chilling embers, contact with the projectiles will inflict Frost burn.
View attachment 123507
Love that Man-o-war resprite. The frigid nimbus should just replace the rogue wind, it has a lot more going for it

Last edited:
I was looking through the tremor thread and saw that they have the exact same sprites for their hardnode ore hammers as the spirit mod. Is this supposed to be news or am I just dumb?

Alright, I have a good idea. To avoid discrepancy, we could make ore jackhammers. Don't get me wrong, I like the sprites and I don't play tremor, but something about direct copies in different mods seems off to me. Plus jackhammers are cooler

Last edited:
You guys know the game Kingdom? If you don't, you should take a look at it, its a great game (terraria is better though). But I was thinking of an item or something to allow you to spawn in archers and builders.

Archers hunt enemies to gain their money, which they will give to you in return. Archers can be set to how far out they can wonder to hunt. You can set the archers a "home" point so when its night time they return inside the walls.

Wait, when did the walls come in? Well, thats where the Builders come in.

Builders can build walls where you direct them to build them. You can also direct them to build towers where Archers can sit and defend. Once your Builders have built, say for example a wall, you can place money down on it, so your Builders can come and upgrade your walls.

Haven't made a suggestion in a while, nice to return here and see all the awesome suggestions and sprites too. ^w^

Do baby steps with small sprites get the feel of the terrarian style that way your already introduced later down the road doing bigger stuff.

And don't be afraid to use sprites as a general basis for editing since it may help you see shapes and help coloring/shading a bit easier.
Keep in mind and make sure it does not look similar to the base Sprite.

I use this method, however it is just as important to make unique sprites from scratch as well.
Would not recommend doing boss sprites at entry level,even I hate doing those.
Thank you I will keep these tips in mind while spriting

Man o War
View attachment 123500

Cinder
View attachment 123501

Necropolis Staff
View attachment 123509

Frigid Nimbus
View attachment 123505
Life 300
Defense 24
Damage 50
KB resist 70%
- Chases players firing a burst of short ranges icicles
5% to Drop

Freezing Wind
View attachment 123541
-Increased Jump height
- Allows a blizzard jump
View attachment 123507
Amazing! The Frigid Nimbus will replace the rogue wind, then :p
I have a suggestion, but no time to actually sprite it, I've been pretty busy / lazy lately. Basically it would be like a mimic for the spirit biome, disguising itself as a gravestone and turning into a giant spooky ghost when the player gets too close. It would launch wisps similar to the desert spirit in rapid succession, but remain imobile.
That's actually an amazing idea!

Don't call people dumb, it's incredibly rude. If you're going to act like that, don't post on here.
You didn't get my post right. Skull answered someone's question and said yes. The question was "Is it supposed to be news or am i dumb?". The answer can be "u are dumb" or "it is supposed to be news". Skull answered "yes". So his/her answer wasn't right. My bad english might be the reason of u getting it wrong.

You didn't get my post right. Skull answered someone's question and said yes. The question was "Is it supposed to be news or am i dumb?". The answer can be "u are dumb" or "it is supposed to be news". Skull answered "yes". So his/her answer wasn't right. My bad english might be the reason of u getting it wrong.

It was worded poorly. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom