tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Probably will do more later on and might improve the Eel i hate it.
All Ultimate Sets complete
Slag_Tyrant_Armor.png
Outlander_Armor.png
Void_Warden's_Armor.png
Star_Keeper_Armor.png
Alchemist_Armor.png

Alchemist Armor
Alchemist_Armor.png

Alchemists Helmet
17 Defense
19% Increased throwing damage and velocity
15% chance not to consume ammo

Alchemists Chestplate
25 Defense
25% Throwing damage and Critical Strike chance
8% Throwing Velocity

Alchemist Legguards
24 Defense
11% Throwing Damage
13% Increased movement speed
SET BONUS: hold right-click to make a throwing weapon Energized , takes a full second for a full charge. When throwing a charged weapon it will release a burst of homing beams along with it dealing 40% of its damage.
Burst_Beam.png

MINOR TOUCH UPS

Core Bat
Core_Bat.png

Sting Spine Eel( might do a better job later)
Electric_Eel.png

Attachments

• Phylanx_Shield.png
    Phylanx_Shield.png
    820 bytes · Views: 123
I know yall aren't taking requests, but I'm just doing this to get some kind of feed back for the sprites.

The Flow of Time
Imported piskel (24).png
37 Melee Damage
9% Crit Strike
Insane Knockback
'Seconds go by...'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crafted with-
1 Copper/Tin Watch
6 Souls of Night
6 Souls of Light
12 Iron/Lead Bars
at an Anvil
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
works as an early version of the solar eruption

Last edited:
Boss doesn't look hard enough that it should require post moon lord gear, might make it to easy actually. Doing it post plantera, when it's supposed to be spawned, would be best time.

Sprite on the boss itself is... Sorta basic. It looks close to a sprite that'd be used as just a way to test it out, rather than a complete boss. Either that, or a really un-experienced spriter were to sprite it. I don't know what the boss is supposed to be based on, or its drops, so I don't have suggestions to improve the sprite.

I know it says suggestions are closed but Phoenix said on YT that it'd be fine.

Suggestion #1

Tremor Staff
Creates a Stardust Dragon-esque minion that looks like the Destroyer. Is much thinner than the Stardust Dragon and (if possible) acts like Giant Worms where it tunnels instead of flies, and can only fly if the ground is too far away.

Tremor Staff Stats
Summon Damage - 25
Knockback - 0
Mana - 6
Use Time - 35
Tooltip - Summon the destroyer to fight for you
Grants Buff - Destroyer
Buff Tooltip - You feel the earth shaking below....
Crafting Recipe - 12 Hallowed Bars, 20 Souls of Might, 10 Rotten Chunks and a Mechanical Worm at a Mythril / Orichalcum Anvil

Suggestion #2

Prime Pack

Similarly to the Famine Scepter, this Summon Weapon summons four miniature Skeletron Prime arms that are attached to you. This counts as a sentry summon so you can only summon it once at a time, however unlike most sentry summons the duration of the Prime Pack is indefinite. These four arms each mimic one of Skeletron Prime's arms, and only have about a 5-7 block reach.

Prime Pack Stats
All Damage is Summon Damage
Mana - 10
Use Time - 35
Tooltip - Cold power seeps from this contraption
Grants Buff - Handy!
Buff Tooltip - How do I get this thing off again?
Mini Vice
- 38 Summon Damage on Contact with enemies
- Knockback - 8
Mini Laser
- Shoots Lasers like the Retinazer summon, 25 Summon Damage from Laser
- Knockback - 0
Mini Saw
- 36 Summon Damage on Contact with enemies
- Knockback - 2
Mini Cannon
- Shoots out Grenades (which do not hurt the player) at enemies, 60 Summon Damage from Explosion
- Knockback - 8
Crafting Recipe - 12 Hallowed Bars, 20 Souls of Fright, 15 Bones and 1 Mechanical Skull at a Mythril / Orichalcum Anvil

Feel free to change or suggest anything (especially for the names, I'm not so sure on "Prime Pack"), or even ask me to clarify anything about these if you want!

If I was to suggest a weapon for him, it would be a summoning one, it randomly summons one of its minions (smaller ofc) with different stats and colors (duh, and colors like the Spider Staff does).
Or make it summon the 3 minions and have a higher minion slot cost.

So here is the boss ! He might be stronger than vanquish the overseer.

The boss could be summon hardly but to find him you need to find this npc on the surface. (he's hard to find and spawn really not often)
Ether summoner.png

He'll ask you about him being a multi-world traveler, he wants to fight you at start of the night.
Like the cursed guy at the dungeon, when night happens you can talk to him and make him become the boss.

Test immortel.png

The boss has specifics mechanics that makes him hard to kill.

First : He summons a lot, i've actualy 4 units but he should summons at least 7 different units. Here i'll show only one to don't spoil all the powers of this boss.
Ether Midnight.png
This one is a nearly immune to knockback unit that go faster with the time (like the unicorn or the frost wolf) but doesn't have slow time when you do knockbak to him, he slow to the basic movement speed and restart the get faster.

Next : The boss always gives you a debuff that dishallow you to use wings and flying mounts !
You're stuck on the ground with his summons !

And the worst : With using spells to kill you, he also can heal himself a lot, by one of his spells and when any of his summons deals damages to you he heal himself more than they deals damages.

The boss will have 3 phase in the fight.

Back
Top Bottom