tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Well, I do think it would be a good idea to leave a list of what I feel should be resprited:
- Hedron
- Marble Mimic Drops
- Natural Yoyo Counterparts(maybe, if you'd like for a bit more variety, but they're alright for now)
- Elemental Bows
- Vigilance Staff
- Pretty much all the mount item sprites
- Orb Thrower
- Man O' War (the blue jellyfish :p)
- Portable Martian Bubble
And anything else you guys feel is lacking.

Also, the reason suggestions haven't been picked as of now is because some people have requested that suggestions remain open while they finish up some of their suggestions.
Man O war was resprited a bit ago too by Vladimier. The Jelly pod needs a resprite tho, it's just a poor recolor of a Giant Fungi Bulb

Last edited:

i actually have a suggestion. this song sounds more like a buildup to the dusking boss fight, maybe the fight could start with something like the frost/pumpkin moon waves, then after about 3-5 waves, the dusking would appear and a more heavier sounding version of this would add to the epicness? just gotta add like some bass or drums or something for when dusking is in the battle.

EDIT: my apologies, i didnt see the red text saying suggestions are no longer accepted. im partially color blind so that color was a tad difficult to see. you can ignore my suggestion if you want.

i actually have a suggestion. this song sounds more like a buildup to the dusking boss fight, maybe the fight could start with something like the frost/pumpkin moon waves, then after about 3-5 waves, the dusking would appear and a more heavier sounding version of this would add to the epicness? just gotta add like some bass or drums or something for when dusking is in the battle.

EDIT: my apologies, i didnt see the red text saying suggestions are no longer accepted. im partially color blind so that color was a tad difficult to see. you can ignore my suggestion if you want.
That was more of a criticism, not a suggestion, and it does sound pretty cool to have a buildup before the battle

Okay because it looks like female genitalia at the moment. Unless we're trying to make a grand statement about the female sex being demons then it prob shouldn't look that way.
Ah, many people have thought about it that way, which is why it's been overhauled.

Wow, I really haven't updated the thread in a while. There's a whole new Dusking theme!
Man O war was resprited a bit ago too by Vladimier. The Jelly pod needs a resprite tho, it's just a poor recolor of a Giant Fungi Bulb
The blue one is the Man O War, the pink one is the Box Jellyfish. Also, I agree with you, the fungi bulb is trash made by yours truly :p
@PhoenixBlade It seems there's many resprites there that you didn't notice :b
Indeed, if there's any that stand out to you, go crazy!
[doublepost=1467909210,1467909147][/doublepost]
Trust me when I say it wasn't a logical leap. I honestly thought it was done on purpose
I don't believe that was intended.:p

Sure!
undefined
Ok, nice. I've tried re-spriting a couple things, the Hedron and the Paladin thing. Hedron I felt was a fine sprite, I just change it to be whiter, therefore seeming brighter. The Paladin thing was somewhat an overhaul, I guess.
Hedron.png
Hedron - Copy.png

Oh... Seeing that on this thing makes me unsure if my re-sprite is better...
New Piskel (33).png
New Piskel (33) - Copy.png

Anywho, could I get the sprites I said I wanted to re-sprite? You know, this part on my last post?
I'd also like to see about re-spriting a couple things of my own idea - Could I have the sprites for the marble and granite slime? I feel like the blue on the granite doesn't blend well, and the outline of the marble is to pronounced. I wouldn't mind the Overseers items, but I don't mind not re-spriting his stuff. I might re-sprite a couple of the warhammers. Maybe even Distortion Sting, if I can figure out what you were trying to go for with that sprite. The Elemental Bows, as a already mentioned, do need a re-sprite. Jeweled Staff really needs a re-sprite. Well, that's all I've thought of that I want to re-sprite.
Also, I know I keep asking this, but what re-sprites that I've already done are getting in? It is somewhat important for me to know, because I'm curious and I'm the one who made them, so if you accept that'd be cool.

Ok, nice. I've tried re-spriting a couple things, the Hedron and the Paladin thing. Hedron I felt was a fine sprite, I just change it to be whiter, therefore seeming brighter. The Paladin thing was somewhat an overhaul, I guess.
View attachment 124665 View attachment 124664
Oh... Seeing that on this thing makes me unsure if my re-sprite is better...
View attachment 124662 View attachment 124663
Anywho, could I get the sprites I said I wanted to re-sprite? You know, this part on my last post?

Also, I know I keep asking this, but what re-sprites that I've already done are getting in? It is somewhat important for me to know, because I'm curious and I'm the one who made them, so if you accept that'd be cool.
I already handled the granite / marble slimes earlier. As for the other sprites, aren't they able to be saved directly from the OP?

Back
Top Bottom