tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Finnaly! Resprited the Mount items :happy: (sorry for not deleting the black bg)

124774-e9d93a9afa0138a2adac742601f794e4.jpg
Solar Silk
124776-ae5da246b92f70afa3eae1212ad2f84b.jpg
Fossil Tusk (sorry for the filename "Fossil Husk" lol)

124775-7ea5c347cadd39e6fa295782a4583091.jpg
Phantom Fin

124773-b908a49009c377914375c0bfd423bac3.jpg
Candy Rotor

124772-834484f536b92eee18452c589c67ec50.jpg
Solar Rattle

Attachments

• Candy Rotor.png
    Candy Rotor.png
    257 bytes · Views: 134
  • Solar Rattle.png
    Solar Rattle.png
    266 bytes · Views: 153
  • Phantom Fin.png
    Phantom Fin.png
    308 bytes · Views: 150
  • Solar Silk.png
    Solar Silk.png
    397 bytes · Views: 155
  • Fossil Husk.png
    Fossil Husk.png
    279 bytes · Views: 109
More mobs that can kill you in even more horrible ways ...yaaaaaaay

Peeper( replaces the shulk idea)
Peeper.png

Life 60
Defense 8 (exposed) 999( encased)
Damage 18 ( Contact) 24(Grip)
KB Resist 100%
- Peepers will peep every 10 seconds for 1-3 seconds, any player in line of sight will be grappled by the peeper by extending a gripping shadow and pulling the player over to it stunning them for 4 seconds .
NOTE:
They are no huge threat but dragging players into other even more dangerous mobs or perhaps gripping them down to them trying to escape a horde of monsters or jump over a ravine.
Grip1.png
Grip2.png
Grip3.png

Spawns:Underground
Drops: Gripping Hand 6.5%

Wheeze
Wheezer.png

Life 65
Defense 5
Damage 12(contact)
KB Resist 30%
- Wheeze's cough a stream of noxious gas, when a player enters the lingering gas they may suffer one of these debuffs for a duration of 5 seconds. ( Gas lingers for 3 seconds)
Poisoned.png
On_Fire! (1).png
Frozen.png
Electrified.png
Confused.png
Darkness.png

Whezzer_Gas.png
Suffocation.png
Staying in the gas will always give you suffocation debuff.

Tip: Never get too close to Wheeze's no matter your confidence, these things often disable players and can manage to give enemies an opportunity to attack you
Spawn:Underround
Drops: Whezze Scale 6.5%

Terrorvore
Terrorvore.png

Life 40
Defense 25
Damage 25(Melee)
KB Resist 80%
- Terrorvore's can out range a player with a quick snap with a +1 block range, afterwards it will push it self back a bit to distance itself from the players short ranged attacks.

TIP: Bows, throwing weapons or even a lance are perfect early mode poke them at a safe distance. However bows would be more considered since they have very high KB Resist and defense.
Spawn:Underground

Rewarding Drops

These fellows are definitely not the average slime or brainless undead, you deserve a reward for killing such cunning creatures which lurk below your feet.

Dark Gripper
Dark_Gripper.png

30 Melee Damage
Average speed
13% Critical Strike chance
No Knock back
- Pull enemies in stunning them foes for 1 second. (Mimics the peepers attack)
" It always keep grabbing me"
Grip1.png
Grip2.png
Grip3.png

Whezzing Scale
Wheeze_Scale.png
Whezzer_Gas.png

+3 Defense
- When your damaged you release clouds of lingering Wheeze gas. Last for 3 seconds.(Damages foes and does not inflict debuffs)
"Hold your breath"

Terrorvore Head
Terrorvore _Head.png
Terrorvore_Head_(equipped).png

+ 10% Melee speed
- The head on your shoulders will snap at a close mob for 45 Damage once every 30 seconds.
"It has a mind of its own"

Last edited:

View attachment 124791
Life 60
KB Resist 100%
- Peepers will peep every 10 seconds for 1-3 seconds, any player in line of sight will be grappled by the peeper by extending a gripping shadow and pulling the player over to it stunning them for 4 seconds .
NOTE:
They are no huge threat but dragging players into other even more dangerous mobs or perhaps gripping them down to them trying to escape a horde of monsters or jump over a ravine.
View attachment 124788 View attachment 124789 View attachment 124790

Wheeze
View attachment 124801
Life 65
Defense 5
Damage 16(contact)
KB Resist 30%
- Wheeze's cough a stream of noxious gas, when a player enters the lingering gas they may suffer one of these debuffs for a duration of 5 seconds. ( Gas lingers for 3 seconds)
View attachment 124792 View attachment 124793 View attachment 124794 View attachment 124795 View attachment 124796 View attachment 124797
View attachment 124786 View attachment 124798 Staying in the gas will always give you suffocation debuff.

Tip: Never get too close to Wheeze's no matter your confidence, these things often disable players and can manage to give enemies an opportunity to attack you

Terrorvore
View attachment 124800
Life 40
Defense 25
Damage 25(Melee)
KB Resist 80%
- Terrorvore's can out range a player with a quick snap with a +1 block range, afterwards it will push it self back a bit to distance itself from the players short ranged attacks.

TIP: Bows, throwing weapons or even a lance are perfect early mode poke them at a safe distance. However bows would be more considered since they have very high KB Resist and defense.

Rewarding Drops

These fellows are definitely not the average slime or brainless undead, you deserve a reward for killing such cunning creatures which lurk below your feet.

Dark Gripper
View attachment 124787
30 Melee Damage
Average speed
No Knock back

Whezzing Scale
View attachment 124785 View attachment 124786
+3 Defense
- When your damaged you release clouds of lingering Wheeze gas. Last for 3 seconds.(Damages foes)
"Hold your breath"

Terrorvore Head
View attachment 124781 View attachment 124782
+ 10% Melee speed
- The head on your shoulders will snap at a close mob for 45 Damage once every 30 seconds.
Enemies look great, as always. Could you arrange all of the enemies that aren't animated yet into a list? I might start getting to work on making them look a little more lively.

Enemies look great, as always. Could you arrange all of the enemies that aren't animated yet into a list? I might start getting to work on making them look a little more lively.
May god be with you

Wheezer.png

Terrorvore.png

Bush_Hermit.png
Bush_Hermit - Protection.png

Veridant_slime.png

Emeraldhear_Golem.png

Druid.png

Feral_Ghoul.png

Forest_Spirit.png

Space_Alien.png

Frigid_Nimbus.png

Man_O_war.png

Core_Bat.png

Lunartic.png
Rouge.png

Wererabbit.png

Nocturnal_Slime - Copy (2).png

Moon_Spirit.png

Hatty.png

Raider.png
Raider_Carrion.png

Needs a bit of Fixing'
Snapper.png

Wandering_Spore_2.png
Wandering_Spore_4.png
Wandering_Spore_1.png
Wandering_Spore_3.png
Wandering_Spore.png

Fel_Spawn.png

Iam unsure if the mod team has this part covered so i recommend you dont
Drifter.png

Chronian (1).png

Gas Giant.png

Dreamer_Ghoul.png

Swarmer_Void.png

Arganos_God.png

Attachments

• Snapper (1).png
    Snapper (1).png
    978 bytes · Views: 146
Alright, finally finished the Runic Gear. I hate to dissapoint, but I tried blur and it made it look worse, then tried making it look like it moved to the next rune and it looked even worse.
4JLObTB.gif
T7GHFsC.gif
MeZwmT3.gif
wWxkMw1.gif
jExoFlG.gif
WZmi9UI.gif
CqWkN4I.gif
V1dJO5o.gif

http://i.imgur.com/MP8HD6j.png
http://i.imgur.com/xmJB7O5.png
http://i.imgur.com/DZdoJ7n.png
http://i.imgur.com/w1fsvwG.png
http://i.imgur.com/p8ceQxq.png
http://i.imgur.com/ATigSG1.png
http://i.imgur.com/QSzBHKh.png
Gonna work on those animations now... here we go boys
Is it only me or looks the bow nearly the same like the phantasm?

Phantasm.png
T7GHFsC.gif

Can we get some animations for our Comet Pillar enemies?
image.png
Clusters float about, their rocks orbiting the central glowing core. When they spot a player they toss high-speed glowing projectiles at them.
image.png
Shielders produce a yellow laser guard between their prongs for a few seconds to defend their vulnerable eye, then drop the shield to shoot a bolt of energy from their peeper.
image.png
Meteor Herders chase the player about, tossing throwing weapons out of their bottomless backpacks.

View attachment 124791
Life 60
KB Resist 100%
NOTE:

Wheeze
View attachment 124801
Life 65
Defense 5
Damage 12(contact)
KB Resist 30%
View attachment 124792 View attachment 124793 View attachment 124794 View attachment 124795 View attachment 124796 View attachment 124797
View attachment 124786 View attachment 124798 Staying in the gas will always give you suffocation debuff.

Terrorvore
View attachment 124800
Life 40
Defense 25
Damage 25(Melee)
KB Resist 80%

Rewarding Drops

Dark Gripper
View attachment 124787
30 Melee Damage
Average speed
No Knock back

Whezzing Scale
View attachment 124785 View attachment 124786
+3 Defense
- When your damaged you release clouds of lingering Wheeze gas. Last for 3 seconds.(Damages foes and does not inflict debuffs)
"Hold your breath"

Terrorvore Head
View attachment 124781 View attachment 124782
+ 10% Melee speed
"It has a mind of its own"
Peeper was a Shulker, wasnt it? I can see quite the similarities.

Tsk tsk
[doublepost=1467942194,1467942006][/doublepost]Hey, can someone suggest some more Spirit Monsters? The biome seems lacking in my opinion but I cant do :red: with spriting.

I made a video talking about the bosses about the mod.
(Phoenix said I could post this)
Ye, check this out!
Finished animating some resprites @Vladimier. Criticism is appreciated. Expect the Blue Moon event to be finished tomorrow, possibly with some NPCs
u5myGDy.gif
G4L0FPb.gif
jZTpjQX.gif
Xc0z2Ds.gif
O5sc7y2.gif

http://i.imgur.com/wB30y1e.png
http://i.imgur.com/thI2q0T.png
http://i.imgur.com/FAJRWMd.png
http://i.imgur.com/340LBuY.png
http://i.imgur.com/hHKfqO0.png
Daaaaaaaaang, I have a lot of work to do :D Everything looks great!
[doublepost=1467955693,1467955611][/doublepost]Also, don't worry about the Jungle mobs @SnugBoat, we've coded it so that it doesn't need frames :p

The Spirit Mod is going to be compatible with the Thorium Mod?
The progress so far really look amazing people, i can't wait for it XD
The sprites and animations are very beautiful *-*

Back
Top Bottom