tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Can I help with the sprites? I'm doing around 30 sprites a day. I can help support your mod with my sprites. Imported piskel (12).png

Can I help with the sprites? I'm doing around 30 sprites a day. I can help support your mod with my sprites. View attachment 135946

In Spirit is about Quality not Quantity
and you should show some of them since most sprites of Spirit are good Quality or got remade to be in good quality
EDIT:I now seen the Attachmant of your post that was kinda hidden lol
better show an item sprite etc

Can I help with the sprites? I'm doing around 30 sprites a day. I can help support your mod with my sprites.
You know, you kinda need to show some work to be able to even be thought of.
However, while I am not part of the Spirit Mod team, I have seen some of the sprites you showed to the Thorium Mod, and they aren't great.

Ahh its been far too long since i commented on this thread. But no arguements or mods coming to stop offtopic stuff!? This is torturous . ALL I WANTED WAS ENTERTAINMENT. I wonder when ill ever beta test again xD its beennnnn 1000000000 years since i beta tested this mod. Now i just sit there and watch the team use dank memes eevery day

Ahh its been far too long since i commented on this thread. But no arguements or mods coming to stop offtopic stuff!? This is torturous . ALL I WANTED WAS ENTERTAINMENT. I wonder when ill ever beta test again xD its beennnnn 1000000000 years since i beta tested this mod. Now i just sit there and watch the team use dank memes eevery day
Pretty accurate summary of this thread, not gonna lie. Although, I'm really the only one who uses dank memes.

Oh wow.... This thread has grown. A LOT. Man, I remember when this thread just first started! It really has been nice to see that after so long, the Spirit Mod is going to be just as big as Thorium and Tremor. Also nice to see that the Terrestrial Ultimatum (one of my favorite suggestions) is now part of this. I am so proud of the devs for all the effort they've put in just to make this mod grow. Somebody just give them a round of applause. They deserve it. :)

Back
Top Bottom