tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

ok people, let's help out, shall we? ;)
This will be my plan for an intro for my YT series.

"Long ago, in the days of old, there were only humans and animals. The Spirit of the world watched over them, guiding the creatures in the ways of peace and harmony. The people and animals lived side by side, helping each other in times of need. Yet everything could not stay perfect for long."
For this voiceover, I was planning on having a random Terrarian jump around happily with a few bunnies.

"The sky grew dark. A seal had been broken. Monsters from the cosmos were attacking. The Spirit of Terraria hefted his mighty blade and charged into battle, but it was not enough. The spirit was nearly destroyed, but he vanished, broken and confused, on the brink of the world's destruction. Thinking that they had won, the Celestial creatures retreated. The humans, however, with no guidance anymore, broke apart. The people grew harsher and more hostile, evolving and changing into beasts akin to those that nearly slaughtered their spirit."
This voiceover I was planning to go over the picture of the Spirit of Terraria boss, slowly zooming out.

"Some were plagued with disease and pestilence. This drove them insane and mutated them into horrendous beings with a multitude of eyes and jaws. These creatures remembered not where they came from, but their foul aura emanated to the land on which they stood, creating The Corruption."
For this voiceover, I was planning to drink an invisibility potion, and take a slow stroll through the Corruption.

"Others, with no teachings of peace or harmony, descended into carnage and bloodshed. The ground on which they battled was forever tainted with their blood and needless violence, spawning forth horrifying spiders and men with no faces. This was the dreaded Crimson."
For this voiceover, it's the same plan as above, except it's the Crimson :p

"Some wandered aimlessly, with no hope or destination. These humans slowly devolved, losing their arms and legs and most other body parts. These slimes were always passive, but quick to attack if harmed."
For this voiceover, I was planning on having a random Terrarian stab a few slimes with a copper shortsword, and then pretend to be feared by them.

"A band of humans wandered into a natural labyrinth they had excavated. The horrors and traps that had manifested there led many astray, and they were trapped in the walls of the Dungeon forevermore, becoming shells of their former selves."
Once again, for this voiceover, invisibility potion and slow stroll through the Dungeon.

"Another band of humans turned to thievery and murder, becoming quicker, stealthier, and more beastly. These goblins retreated to unknown locations, sending scouts to oversee the areas."
Gonna casually fight a goblin army for this voiceover ;)

"Some looked to the sky for answers, trying desperately to reach the floating islands they always saw in the skies. The air around the humans changed them, granting them wings and feral instincts."
For this voiceover, I'll drink an invisibility potion and hang out in the floating island house for a few seconds ;)

"One group of humans succeeded in protecting themselves from the lunar invaders, tunneling deep into the jungle and building a fortress to house themselves in. After generations of being holed up in their fort, the humans tried to contact the Spirit of Terraria by building an altar to it. Forgetting what it looked like, the humans worshiped the mad contraption the altar created. The fortress soon became a temple. And these poor souls, after millennia of contact with Jungle creatures, morphed into reptilian creatures that lost all human instincts. They still, however, remembered to guard their beacon."
For this voiceover, I'll drink an invisibility potion and take a short stroll through the lihzahrd temple.

"A lone man, a trapper, did his best to contain and preserve these lost souls. He tamed the wildest beasts of the jungle, including a ferocious flowery beast, succeeded in purifying an entire area of land known as the Hallow, and snuffed the essences of the Dungeon's strongest enemies. He journeyed downwards, reaching the center of the world. The demons here were easy to defeat, but they taunted and tricked him, slowly pulling apart his sanity. Eventually, the man broke down, sobbing, and the souls of the underworld converged upon him, mutilating his very being. The man, now disfigured to the point of no recognition, wandered the underworld, still remembering to keep the souls of dark and light at bay."
Few second clip of a tortured soul wandering around for this voiceover :p

"Another man, hearing of the tales of the dungeon, ventured to its entrance. He saw a broken tablet there. Peering into the tablet, he saw the very spirit of something, ghastly, and it ate at his mind, nesting like some diseased thing. Slowly, his mind and skull became its own creature, and the old man tried its best to contain the skeleton within, wandering the dungeon's entrance in agony."
Few second clip of the old man wandering around for this voiceover :p

"A group of insane humans supported the celestial creatures who laid waste to the land. They worshiped these creatures, operating in the utmost secrecy."
Few second clip of the cultists in front of the dungeon for this voiceover.

"Now, the world grows restless. You, a young adventurer, may be the key to releasing the spirit of Terraria, and restoring the world to its former Harmony. The Spirit senses your presence, but in his confused state, sends enemies to attack you, with an ulterior goal of making you stronger. New bosses, enemies, and biomes, with dark, murky pasts, are appearing. The many factions of the world have seen you as well, and are thirsting for blood, sensing that a final battle is approaching..."
For this voiceover, I'll have a random Terrarian chopping down trees.

"You must fight, young Terrarian! Use the new weapons the Spirit of Terraria has gifted to you, and make your way to the end. Protect this world from the Celestial Invaders! They sense you as well, and it will only be a matter of time until their master strikes...."
I'll be fighting one of the lunar pillars for this voiceover! :D

And I'll do this all while using HERO's mod.
How about some feedback? :)

Last edited:
ok people, let's help out, shall we? ;)
This will be my plan for an intro for my YT series.

"Long ago, in the days of old, there were only humans and animals. The Spirit of the world watched over them, guiding the creatures in the ways of peace and harmony. The people and animals lived side by side, helping each other in times of need. Yet everything could not stay perfect for long."

No offense, but I havent seen many care much about the youtube series you're going to do. However, I do have a point -

This is just normal terraria

No offense, but I havent seen many care much about the youtube series you're going to do. However, I do have a point -

This is just normal terraria
i'm not asking for help with the clips, just feedback. i know i can access this all through normal terraria -.-'
and as for your first sentence, what do you mean? are you saying i only care about my yt channel and not showing much mod support?

i'm not asking for help with the clips, just feedback. i know i can access this all through normal terraria -.-'
and as for your first sentence, what do you mean? are you saying i only care about my yt channel and not showing much mod support?
I'm saying this intro has nothing to do with the spirit mod.

And yeah, you only ever talk about your youtube channel.

Edit: Wait nevermind, it mentions the trapper. Regarless, thats IT.

I'm saying this intro has nothing to do with the spirit mod.

And yeah, you only ever talk about your youtube channel.
maybe i haven't said enough. once the intro was done, i wanted to share it on this thread with you guys to see if it would qualify as a good "trailer" in general.
and the intro i described, you saying it has nothing to do with the spirit mod, you'd be right. BECAUSE...
IT'S BASED OFF THE BACKSTORY ON THE FIRST POST, AND THAT DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE SPIRIT MOD, EITHER

Y'know, this mod could use a snow boss. It has a desert boss, a sky boss sort of thing, a hallowed boss, an underworld boss, and of course the Overseer, a spirit biome boss, but no snow bosses - And it's not like the jungle, where there's already enough bosses there, the snow has not a single boss.

Just something I wanted to mention.

Y'know, this mod could use a snow boss. It has a desert boss, a sky boss sort of thing, a hallowed boss, an underworld boss, and of course the Overseer, a spirit biome boss, but no snow bosses - And it's not like the jungle, where there's already enough bosses there, the snow has not a single boss.

Just something I wanted to mention.
You could always get Calamity...

You could always get Calamity...
I'm just mentioning how this mod has no snow bosses.

Also, I could easily get another mod to use for a lot of things, just about anything you can want you can find in another mod. I have a post a couple pages back about how this mod is missing out on some stuff I want this mod to have, blocks wings and vanity, but you can find all those in other mods - Does that mean I should want those in this mod any less?

I'm just mentioning how this mod has no snow bosses.

Also, I could easily get another mod to use for a lot of things, just about anything you can want you can find in another mod. I have a post a couple pages back about how this mod is missing out on some stuff I want this mod to have, blocks wings and vanity, but you can find all those in other mods - Does that mean I should want those in this mod any less?
but they're not taking suggestions atm

uh, i don't get it, but whatever :p
and btw, i'll be working on a trailer thing this weekend, but be warned: my mic isn't the best
and my 13 year-old voice won't help either :p

Wait, I am? About the only thing I've contributed here is to be able to say "I've been here since before 100 pages", not much more.

Not quite a suggestion, but not quite a whim - More a thought I had that I wanted to mention.
You've resprited a lot of things & defend the mod from idiot

Although if you joined the discord you'd be a lot closer. That's where most of the convo goes on anyway

Edit: Vlad, why did you like this comment when you aren't on the discord yourself?

Last edited:
You've resprited a lot of things & defend the mod from idiot

Although if you joined the discord you'd be a lot closer. That's where most of the convo goes on anyway

Pshh, I've only resprited a couple things. Wait, what idiot are you talking about though?

I don't use discord much, about the only thing I'd do is text to speech a bunch.
I also don't know what the discord is.

Edit: Vlad, why did you like this comment when you aren't on the discord yourself?
Vlad likes all the comments because he is a nice guy xD
Not all ze' commernts.

Just 98% of them.

Pshh, I've only resprited a couple things. Wait, what idiot are you talking about though?

I don't use discord much, about the only thing I'd do is text to speech a bunch.
I also don't know what the discord is.

Not all ze' commernts.

Just 98% of them.
https://discord.gg/TrqR9

just join. There's so much circlejerking and cancerous memes you'll never be able to stand out

Back
Top Bottom