tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

The Old Ones awaken....
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
Hell, jungle, spirit(maybe dungeon), and hallowed? Cool, but...

Where's veridian? Perhaps even corruption/crimson? After all, it makes no sense to have a hallowed one and then no special one for the veridian, when that's added, and corruption/crimson would just be cool.
Their all very nice sprites, no way I could actually do something as good with how I can't make a mob very well at all, let alone that size. Wings do look offputting somehow to me, and I feel like the hell ones fire beard could be longer.
Also the jungle one has a stray, seemingly pointless pixel.

And I just thought of something, am I maybe wrong that the jungle one is jungle and it is actually meant for veridian? Ehh, maybe.

I think that the stellar set should be nerfed a little in order to be more similar to the adamantine set. Even if it requires more grinding, it is just that.. grinding. (Another possibility is to make the shooting stars to appear only after you defeat a mechanical boss, then the stellar set should be more similar to the hallowed set).The other stellar items should be buffed in order to have a reason to be crafted at all. What do you think?.

Also it would be great to see the bonus set as a buff everytime you move

Alright folks prepare yourselves:

THE LARGEST BUGFIXING UPDATE IS HERE
Ver 1.0.8.1

- Nerfed Titanium Ring
- Nerfed Ancient Flier
- Nerfed Infernon's projectiles and added some dusts to his fight
- Fixed the Infernus Skull's projectiles not doing damage
- Changed the Hedron's projectile and made it do more damage
- Buffed the Atlas Eye and gave it a new effect.
- Made Shadow Slugger, Crimson Brutalist, and Necro Walker drop bones
- Made Corrupt Walker drop Rotten Chunks
- Made Sun Elemental drop Lihzahrd Shield and Solar Tablet Fragments
- Made the Fiery Pendant obtainable (Dropped from Red Devils and Fiery Tridents), Cleft Horn (with Carapaces), along with the Rage Blaze Decapitator (now the Energized Axe(Crafted with Souls of Night/Light and Granite)), Blood Zombie Arm, AND THE ALPHA BLADE
- Changed the sell prices of the Paleolith Shuriken, Veinstone Armor, Malevolence, Arcane Geyser, Infernal Sword, Infernal Staff, Dusk Armor, Infernal Armor, Pestilent Visor, Night Sky, and many more
- Fixed grammar errors in Circe's Scimitar
- Pretty much every single rarity issue has been fixed, all sets have the same rarity and rarity is based on corresponding vanilla item
- Fixed the Hammer power of the Stellar Hamaxe
- Reduced Scarabeus' minions' HP
- Made a new Solution, the Soulless Solution, that is sold by the Steampunker! Reverts the Spirit Biome into regular blocks
- Increased the drop rate of essences and gave them a new look
- Also, fun fact about Essences. You can get them easier by using any of the Lone Trapper's Essence Trapping weapons! Otherwise, they're available Post All Mechs no matter what!
- Updated all tooltips to be clear and concise, and tried to fix as many grammar issues in tooltips as possible
- Made the Scarab Idol far easier to obtain
- Added Resprites for Phantom Arc, Revenant, Spirit Saber, Butcher, Bloom Buster, Engineering Rod, Starlight Staff, and Geode Stave
- Gave Shadowflamers a death sound
- Allowed Longbowne to be crafted with platinum as well
- Reduced the knockback for minions
- Changed the Scarab Bettle minion's AI to be different from the Crawler
- Minor buffs to the Reaper Set
- Nerfed le Soul Crusher
- Reduced the Spawnrate of Underground Spirit Enemies
- Fixed up the Stellar gear set bonus (to work for vertical and horizontal movement) and changed its dust
- Made shooting stars spawn post-mech

NEW ITEMS: Added Lihzahrd Spear, Lihzahrd Dagger, Spirit Hamaxe, Spirit Drill, Dune Armor (complete with set bonus), Blizzard Armor, and Malevolent Armor (completing the entire Elemental Essence set)

EDIT: Trust not the OP, for the info is highly outdated. I'm gonna try and get to it before the next content update.

https://www.mediafire.com/?93bb1o7cj4dfvby

This is probably the last primarily bug-fixing update. The next update (1.1) will focus on adding more content to the Spirit Biome, as well as adding some miscellaneous items here and there!

For all you mac and linux users, jopojelly has informed me that the next tml update will hopefully fix the massive bug, as we can't do so ourselves.

Thank you all for being so patient with the mod as we fix bugs and such! I believe it's safe to say that the mod is out of Beta, as we've added almost all the items promised in the OP, and because most of the bugs reported have been fixed! That doesn't mean we've fixed every bug, and we look forward to your guys' continued support and reports! Happy gaming :D

Last edited:

Ver 1.0.8.1

- Nerfed Titanium Ring
- Nerfed Ancient Flier
- Made the Fiery Pendant obtainable (Dropped from Red Devils and Fiery Tridents), Cleft Horn (with Carapaces), along with the Rage Blaze Decapitator (now the Energized Axe(Crafted with Souls of Night/Light and Granite)), Blood Zombie Arm, AND THE ALPHA BLADE
- Changed the sell prices of the Paleolith Shuriken, Veinstone Armor, Malevolence, Arcane Geyser, Infernal Sword, Infernal Staff, Dusk Armor, Infernal Armor, Pestilent Visor, Night Sky, and many more
- Pretty much every single rarity issue has been fixed, all sets have the same rarity and rarity is based on corresponding vanilla item
- Made a new Solution, the Soulless Solution, that is sold by the Steampunker! Reverts the Spirit Biome into regular blocks
- Also, fun fact about Essences. You can get them easier by using any of the Lone Trapper's Essence Trapping weapons! Otherwise, they're available Post All Mechs no matter what!
- Updated all tooltips to be clear and concise, and tried to fix as many grammar issues in tooltips as possible
- Added Resprites for Phantom Arc, Revenant, Spirit Saber, Butcher, Bloom Buster, Engineering Rod, Starlight Staff, and Geode Stave
- Nerfed le Soul Crusher
- Fixed up the Stellar gear set bonus (to work for vertical and horizontal movement) and changed its dust

NEW ITEMS: Added Lihzahrd Spear, Lihzahrd Dagger, Spirit Hamaxe, Spirit Drill, Dune Armor (complete with set bonus), Blizzard Armor, and Malevolent Armor (completing the entire Elemental Essence set)

This is probably the last primarily bug-fixing update. The next update (1.1) will focus on adding more content to the Spirit Biome, as well as adding some miscellaneous items here and there!

For all you mac and linux users, jopojelly has informed me that the next tml update will hopefully fix the massive bug, as we can't do so ourselves.

Thank you all for being so patient with the mod as we fix bugs and such! I believe it's safe to say that the mod is out of Beta, as we've added almost all the items promised in the OP, and because most of the bugs reported have been fixed! That doesn't mean we've fixed every bug, and we look forward to your guys' continued support and reports! Happy gaming :D
HOOOLY BAGEEZ, that is one big log! Also, something for 1.1, the Bone king wings (the expert Ancient Flier drop) stops ALL momentum when you jump. This is quite annoying, Is there any way to fix this?

Ver 1.0.8.1

- Nerfed Titanium Ring
- Nerfed Ancient Flier
- Nerfed le Soul Crusher

EDIT: Trust not the OP, for the info is highly outdated. I'm gonna try and get to it before the next content update.

More content finaly!Hype train all a board!

Thank you! Super fast reply too. I was hoping to be able to play with this tonight and the mod browser clearly has no plans to let that happen, so I very much appreciate it. :D

Oh, some feedback while I'm at it: Can you make the Phantom Arc (best weapon ever by the way) cut vines/grass etc? Seems strange that it passes through them with no collision, heh.

I'm having issues as well, ever since the last update my game crashes when using the last item in a stack of boss summoning items while weapon out is enabled.

Edit: If you upload your error log it might be able to help them find it.
ErrorLog.jpg

Last edited:
Hey phoenix blade ! I really like that your team makes for spirit mod!
And i hype for more content!
Do you have plans to add some more stuff that Vladimier sprite for your mod?!
I really like his sprites and i hype to see them!

Back
Top Bottom