tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I like the idea of this mod. But even the very first thing (the reach) that I found does not work in multiplayer (tested with only this mod on).

When I do singleplayer the mobs spawn, nothing to see in multiplayer. This and other complaints I heard about multiplayer makes me iffy to include this in my mod pack.

When I generate a new world with Spirit mod on I have a lot of lag only when I am moving, but when I stay still everything works normal
This only happens with Spirit mod on
Plz Help !!!

@PhoenixBlade Hey. Loving the mod... there's just... one thing... could you decrease the spawn rate of forgotten ones and gluttonous devourers? at least for expert worlds? I've been having a serious problem with them on my expert worlds. specifically the gluttonous devourer... I'm encountering them also WAY above the lava level... and they always seem to swarm me. >.> i mean... i didn't have problems on my normal world but... i dunno... maybe its just me. but they seem to have started spawning a lot more since i started playing expert worlds.

For the forgotten ones they... gib me. like... instantly... they go down quickly but if they touch me they almost instantly kill me, also minions don't attack them but i'm thinking thats on purpose? what with a name called forgotten one.

I assume the issue with the devourers on expert is a sort of placebo effect. As while a normal one has much more manageable stas if they show up early, doubling that results in a very strong enemy that can easily crush a cavern tier player. In my experience they spawn way too much on both difficulties. Not to mention most enemies spawned in the lava caves tend to die in lava, freeing up even more spawn slots for them. (I also recall there was a theory that expert mode spawns more enemies based on what types are already active, I think it ended up being false but hey, this game has all sorts of bizarre hidden mechanics)

As for the second issue that's related to them having only 5 hp, which makes the game treat them partially as critters, so homing attacks and minions won't target them. I'm not sure if this one is intentional as even a defensive summoner can easily one shot them, so it's not like you'd need your minions to kill them. But on the other hand it's strange to have just ONE enemy that your summons won't target.

Personally I find their damage/spawnrate fine as their not that common (at least when I played, luck could be a big one on this) and drop dead from any attack. But I wouldn't mind if they had a special conduction to not spawn while a boss is active, as having one drop down from the ceiling and land on you while fighting an underworld boss is... painful.

Does this mod change any vanilla recipes? I cannot craft Chlorophyte bars. I have the pickaxe axe, the HM forges, and i can mine the ore, but the bars themselves do not appear in the crafting menu in any of my worlds. Yes, even ones that have killed all the bosses.

I have reloaded mods/the game several times to no avail. This is preventing me from progressing in my game and I am extremely annoyed.

Does this mod change any vanilla recipes? I cannot craft Chlorophyte bars. I have the pickaxe axe, the HM forges, and i can mine the ore, but the bars themselves do not appear in the crafting menu in any of my worlds. Yes, even ones that have killed all the bosses.

I have reloaded mods/the game several times to no avail. This is preventing me from progressing in my game and I am extremely annoyed.
Thank Tremor for messing with Vanilla bars

I'm on expert and I am shockingly having trouble with the Overseer. I am using melee weapons like the meowmere and terrarian which work out pretty well until the second phase when he starts making those spinny spirit things. It's at this point at which I die, and die fairly consistently. I have Solar armor and defense/melee damage based accessories. Can any of y'all give me some advice?

I'm on expert and I am shockingly having trouble with the Overseer. I am using melee weapons like the meowmere and terrarian which work out pretty well until the second phase when he starts making those spinny spirit things. It's at this point at which I die, and die fairly consistently. I have Solar armor and defense/melee damage based accessories. Can any of y'all give me some advice?
Concentrate on running away and targeting his minions, speed is key.

Why do they HAVE to keep messing with the vanilla recipes? None of the other mods do it, or if they do, it's beneficial and doesn't break the game. Thank you for letting me now it's tremor tho :)

Iv removed tremor from my server at this point. The ore spawn doesn't recognize player altered areas and so you get nightmare ore in your house, bosses are broken, and since iv removed it i haven't had a single crash because for some reason it doesn't play with with other mods when i reload them. Iv given up on it at this point, but im glad because we have great mods like this and many others to fill the gap!

Not sure if this is the place to report bug but it's pretty major. There's a bug with the tenderizer where it is dropped 4 at a time by whatever dungeon monster drops it.

Is anybody else having issues getting the Martian Scientist to spawn for them? I beat the Martian Madness, and am still waiting for him to spawn. I have a house available and everything for him. Is he post Moon Lord or...? Is it just me suffering this issue?

Is anybody else having issues getting the Martian Scientist to spawn for them? I beat the Martian Madness, and am still waiting for him to spawn. I have a house available and everything for him. Is he post Moon Lord or...? Is it just me suffering this issue?
youre not the only one suffering this issue but if the martian dosent spawn on its own force it with "cheat sheet".

Update 1.1.3.1 is out! Mainly a bug fixing update, but with one new item. Download on the mod browser or with this mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/syskvuqmj90tsn2/SpiritMod.tmod
- Found the right code for making Forgotten One and Gluttonous Devourer spawn in hell
- Fixed Phantom Arc damaging friendly NPCs, and nerfed it
- Made the Probe work like the Typhoon
- Allowed Murk, Fungus, and Typhoon yoyos to be affected by the Yoyo Glove/ Bag
- Fixed Martian Scientist not spawning
- Reduced spawn rates in the Spirit Biome
- Changed Overseer weapons' projectiles so that they aren't a rehash of his actual projectiles
- Overseer weapons' projectiles no longer damage you in multiplayer
- Nerfed Spirit Rune
- Made the Crazed Contraption truly random- it can spawn any projctile, but they will be friendly (including minions and pets) and moved it to lunar tier
- Nerfed Man O' Wars and Electric Eels
- Changed the dust of Nebula Flame's debuff
- Fixed Vortex Fragments making Bone Cutters

DONATOR ITEMS: Hero's Bow

Infernon_Animated.gif

Lunatic NPC
Lunatic_NPC.gif

The Cultist lives! After the defeat of his master he begins to doubt the powers of evil , perhaps his destiny was promised elsewhere. At last he comes to you at his knees broken in exchange for sparing him he promises great power , guidance and fortune if your willing to help him find his longing.

The Cultist is a mage oriented NPC and he is no push over. Unlike other Town NPC's he has 500 Health and can cast his former basic abilities.
That being said he also sells things for such an adventurer who wishes to grow in strength and knowledge.

Ancient Grimore
Ancient_Grimore.png

155 Magic Damage
Very Fast Speed
Average Knockback
7% Critical Strike Chance
Mana Usage: 35
-Randomly Fires one of four Lunatics Basic Spells

Buying Price: 75 Gold , 35 Silver , 20 Copper
Ice_Mist.png

• An ice ball that fires
    20px-Ice_Mist.png
    ice shards in six directions as it flies in one direction before slowly fading away.
Fireball.gif

• A burst of three homing
    20px-Fireball.gif
    fireballs that explode on impact.
Lightning_Orb.gif

• An
    20px-Lightning_Orb.gif
    orb that fires bolts of lightning at the target.
Ancient_Light.png

• Fire two spreads of five Ancient Light projectiles.

Elderweave Scarf
Elder_weave_Scarf.png

- -25% Mana Cost below 50% mana, +25% casting speed above 50% mana
- Magic Attack have a 25% chance to also fire Wild Magic at an enemy at the same time.

Heart of The Moon
The_Moons_Heart.png

+ 10% Damage and Attack Speed to all weapons
- Being damaged causes 6 globules of the Moons Blood to sport from the player dealing damage around the player ( Blood affected by gravity)
- Attacks have a 5% chance to grant
Will of the Celestials
Will of the Celestials
Blessing_of_the_Celestials.png
: Grants the owner +10% Damage Reduction and Bonus Regeneration

Buy Price: 1 Platinum, 12 Gold, 80 Silver, 25 Copper

Token of Fate
Token_Of_Fate.png

Max Stack:1
Consumable
- Attacks that may be fatal will instead heal you. (You may only have 1 Token of Fate in a inventory at a time)

Buy Price: 50 Gold

Magic Bullet
Magic_Bullet.png

35 Ranged Damage
1% Critical Strike Chance
- N/A Knockback
- Homes in on Targets, Pierces indefinitley and Pierces Terrain, what can't this bullet do?

Buy Price: 75 Silver

The Tesseract
Tesseract.png

??? Magic Damage
Snail Speed
0 % Critical Strike Chance
N/A Knockback
Mana Usage: 200
Health Usage: 10%
- With a flash of light it disintegrates ALL Non-Boss Mobs, Boss Mobs are stunned momentarily from the devastating effects for 2 seconds, at its cost it weakens the player. (Cannot be used when health is at 10% or Lower)

Buy Price: 1 Platinum , 67 Gold, 12 Silver

Cosmic Hourglass
Cosmic_Hourglass.png

0 Magic Damage
Slow Speed
0% Critical Strike Chance
N/A Knockback
Mana Usage: 100
- Create a Temporal field at a cursor location for 10 seconds, during this time any NPC's , projectiles and liquids will experience time slowed down by 50%. ( Only one Anomaly can be active)

Buy Price: 1 Platinum, 15 Gold , 10 Silver, 10 Copper

OTHER ITEMS:

Demolisher Arrow
Demolisher_Arrow.png

28 Ranged Damage
6% Critical Strike Chance
Weak knock back
- Hitting Tiles or mobs it creates lingering fel flames that damage enemies who touch it, inflicts Fel Brand Occasionally.
x33 Demolisher Arrows Crafted: x33 Arrows x1 Ghoul Flames

Grim Arrow
Gloom_Arrow.png

22 Ranged Damage
8% Critical Strike Chance
Weak knock back
- Successfully hitting a target causes a barrage of nightmare arrows to follow dealing 50% of the damage, inflicts Wither Occasionally.
x33 Grim Arrows Crafted: x33 Arrows x1 Nightmare Fuel

Dirk of Kronus
Kronus.png

87 Throwing Damage
Fast Speed
9% Critical Strike Chance
Very Weak Knockback
- It does no initial damage when hitting a target, instead it will latch to a target marking them. When the target is marked Primastic fire will fall from the sky fixating towards them dealing damage. The Mark lasts three seconds , a bolt will fire every 1 second.
Primal_projectile.png

PARTICLES & DUST
Elder_Magic_Particles.png
Elder Magic Weapons: Teseract, Cosmic Hourglass , Wild Magic Projectile
Fel_Flame_Debuff-particles.png
New Fel Brand Dust to distinguish easier between Cursed Flames.

Last edited:
Magic Bullet
index.php

45 Ranged Damage
1% Critical Strike Chance
- N/A Knockback
- Homes in on Targets, Pierces indefinitley and Pierces Terrain, what can't this bullet do?
Demolisher Arrow
index.php

32 Ranged Damage
6% Critical Strike Chance
Weak knock back
- Hitting Tiles or mobs it creates lingering fel flames that damage enemies who touch it, inflicts Fel Brand Occasionally.
x33 Demolisher Arrows Crafted: x33 Arrows x1 Ghoul Flames

Grim Arrow
index.php

26 Ranged Damage
8% Critical Strike Chance
Weak knock back
- Successfully hitting a target causes a barrage of nightmare arrows to follow dealing 50% of the damage, inflicts Wither Occasionally.
x33 Grim Arrows Crafted: x33 Arrows x1 Nightmare Fuel
Too Stronk.png
Too Stronk 2.png
Your damage values are too high on the ammo. Both the arrows have far better effects then the venom debuff, and the bullet is twice as strong as luminite, has homing, moves through blocks, and pierces indefinitely. The arrows should be more like ~10 damage and the bullet too probably, or the bullet needs a weaker effect and less damage.

Back
Top Bottom