tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

back at it again, but this time with a request/suggestion/complaint!
do you think, in a future update (hopefully the next), you could tone down or remove the graphical effect of the Pathogen Ward/Sap Sipper's Blood Corruption? the item is amazing and id never want to use melee without it but this entire playthrough ive been bothered by how obnoxious the particle effect is. while its good to let you know what the range of the Blood Corruption i dont feel like something that ticks for 1 damage requires such an obvious and in-your-face particle effect.
but if removing the effect isnt in the cards do you think you could at least change the color to something like corruption-black or maybe even red? the bluish-white it has now is just so obnoxious and unfitting for something called "Blood Corruption".
I use dust number 6 for most blood related items, which is the blood dust. Assumedly, as you're seeing white and blue, you play with gores off. That means the blood dust is automatically converted into the cloud dust :)

as far as i remember you need veinstone to get the blood moon summon.

The problem is that with bad RNG i won't have access to bloodfire gear in pre-hardmode until i get a blood moon in hardmode.

I suggest to make the blood moon summon accessible in pre-hardmode.

I use dust number 6 for most blood related items, which is the blood dust. Assumedly, as you're seeing white and blue, you play with gores off. That means the blood dust is automatically converted into the cloud dust :)
oh thats weird. but yeah i play with gore off. ive never found it appealing, plus i was using a mod that had a lot of features that were nice but unfortunately put up a billion gore bits in as well that lagged the game.
does the effect look different with blood on, or is it only a different color?

oh thats weird. but yeah i play with gore off. ive never found it appealing, plus i was using a mod that had a lot of features that were nice but unfortunately put up a billion gore bits in as well that lagged the game.
does the effect look different with blood on, or is it only a different color?
The dust is entirely different with gore enabled.

The dust is entirely different with gore enabled.
ah, okay. well since its just because i have gore disabled itd be unfair to have it changed. unless its possible to make it have the intended effect (or just a different one in general) when gore is disabled i think thats that.~

lol is the tim scroll of tumbling from this mod? it made hallow in pre-hardmode

Honestly I wish that this item had a set selection of projectiles to randomly send out. It's hilarious that it can do things like summon pets and minions, spread biomes by spawning tiles, or even blow you up; but a lot of the projectiles it fires just glitch out or aren't useful because they aren't intended to be used that way.

Like if it had maybe 10 or more different set projectiles and a slim chance to hurt you (like a misfire) I think that would be more bearable to use.

Last edited:
as far as i remember you need veinstone to get the blood moon summon.

The problem is that with bad RNG i won't have access to bloodfire gear in pre-hardmode until i get a blood moon in hardmode.

I suggest to make the blood moon summon accessible in pre-hardmode.
You are correct! It is dropped from the Blood Gazer in hardmode

I need help, I'm crafting the Briar Heart and I don't know what it means by "Any Evil Necklace" nor how to get said necklace

i cant find any electric eels :c
I think they might be hardmode only, but if you're still having trouble a water candle and battle potion never hurts
[doublepost=1503433744,1503433669][/doublepost]Suggestion, make Lihzahrd shield and Shiny Stone able to be combined into one (one increases defense while not moving, the other increases life regen while not moving. A match made in heaven, don't you think?)
[doublepost=1503433990][/doublepost]also why do the sun elementals and lihzahrd preists do so much damage? the lihzahrds make me take ~21 damage while the elementals and priests do 100-300 damage a hit, jeez :(

I think they might be hardmode only, but if you're still having trouble a water candle and battle potion never hurts
[doublepost=1503433744,1503433669][/doublepost]Suggestion, make Lihzahrd shield and Shiny Stone able to be combined into one (one increases defense while not moving, the other increases life regen while not moving. A match made in heaven, don't you think?)
[doublepost=1503433990][/doublepost]also why do the sun elementals and lihzahrd preists do so much damage? the lihzahrds make me take ~21 damage while the elementals and priests do 100-300 damage a hit, jeez :(
as a tip I would recommend using the "EDIT" button to add something that you forget to mention on your post to avoid the double posting because doing double posting makes new alerts to users that watch the modthreads.

Back
Top Bottom