Story The story of Gabriel the Gunner

Is this good?

• Yes! Please make more!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No! This is a bad story! (please explain why.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SteelSt0rmMaster

Skeletron Prime
Hey everyone. Today I decided I would write a story about my adventures in Terraria while playing a guns-only playthrough. This will of course add my own writing, not just "i went to the corruption. i died. i got a shadow orb light pet."

RULES:
Only guns may be used. If I run out of ammo, drop my gun, etc. then I am allowed to use whatever weapon is nearby.
Guns that consume mana, not bullets (Space Gun, Laser Rifle, etc.) are allowed.
I will make exceptions when I believe there should be one.

"Hello? Helllooo? Anyone in there?" a voice over my head said.
I took a deep breath of the air around me and sat up. "Yes, I'm fine. Why do you care?"
"Maybe because I'm supposed to HELP you?"
"And why would you do that? I'm just some random guy you found lying in the grass." I said.
"Well, there are people like me called Guides that are supposed to help people who come here."
"Okay... that's nice. Is there anyone else here?" I asked, looking around.
"I'm afraid not. Just me and you, my friend."
I stood up. "I feel really weak," I said. The Guide told me it's because anyone who comes here has the effects of a Life Crystal removed from them. I had no clue what that meant, so I just asked what his name was. He called himself Jeffrey, and asked what my name was. "It's... well, I can't recall. How does Gabriel sound?" I asked. "I guess it's okay," Jeffrey told me. "Plus, it goes together with my preferred weapon! GUNS!" Jeffrey sighed. "Well, to get a gun that's actually going to do some damage, you'd have to break a shadow orb from the corruption..." "GREAT! Let's go there!" I exclaimed. "You're crazy! The corruption has monsters that will eat your soul, and giant pits that will hurt you enough to kill you ten times!" yelled Jeffrey. "Fine, you can stay home, Mr. Excited. I'm going to go break a shadow orb!" "Okay, first of all, you're going to die a lot. Second, don't break three. Just don't okay!?" he said. "Alright, I won't break three. Just two." Jeffrey told me it was a horrible idea in many more ways, but I didn't care.

I figured I'd travel east first. I broke quite a few pots along the way, so I could collect weapons, torches, and rope. I found what seemed to be the corruption. It was a snowy area, with purple ice, water, and rock. I saw a huge hole in the earth, so I climbed down. Then, since I was having trouble getting back up, I used a rope I found. I also had a bit of wood, which I chopped with the axe I found, and some other various materials, gathered with my pickaxe or sword, along with a few explosives. I was interrupted by some slimy attackers on the way, which had very sticky (and flammable!) gel that I could put on a bomb to make it stick to anything it touched (except human skin, for some reason.) I explored about three pits, before hitting a very large hole, which contained some altars, and some purple glowing orbs. "GREEAH!" I spun around to see a monster attacking me.

Suddenly I found myself lying in the grass where I woke up earlier. I felt fine, but my pockets were lighter. I checked them, and realized I'd dropped about half of my coins. I continued to play with explosives, get attacked by monsters, travel around the Corruption, and finally break a Shadow Orb with a makeshift hammer I made out of logs. It dropped a musket, and a hundred musket balls to go with it! I managed to smash a second orb, which dropped another musket, and 100 more musket balls. The second musket looked damaged, so I figured I'd put it up as decoration later. I then used a potion I found while smashing pots. It was inside a wooden bottle, and it was engraved the words. "RECALL POTION. DRINK TO RETURN TO YOUR HOME." I didn't have a home at the time, so I drank it and I returned to the place I first appeared. Jeffrey apparently was hiding himself from the monsters (well, trying to. He was lying facedown on the grass, hoping to blend in. Or maybe he fainted, I have no clue.) I picked him up and carried him to a giant tree. I cut into it with a pickaxe, and there was a hole in the ground. I climbed down, and Jeffrey seemed to wake up. Quickly, I explored further and found a few doors. I entered, and put Jeffrey on a table while I looted a chest. I then put up a torch (somehow, torches never set fire to things.) and we both went to sleep.

End of Day 3!

Well, that's all. I hope you like it. Feel free to send fan art, feedback, that kind of stuff. Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom