Member-Run Project The Terrachat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeFr33

Official Terrarian
Hello guys, this is LeFr33, and I'm here with this tiny ity bity little thread which I expect to.. maybe get read by some people? Eh?

So this thread is basicly to get to know people, maybe you'll find someone with the same interests as you, or the same playstyle!

I've created <proper> information sheet so you guys can talk about yourselves easily

-=-=-=-
Interests = (Ex: Hardcore gameplay, modded playthrough, etc)
Playstyle = (Ex: Ranger, Warrior, Mage, Mixed)
Experience = 1 - 10 ( 11/10 would be the max as expected! )
-=-=-=-

So if you guys want to play with someone, this might help!

(You guys are not restricted to use the info sheet, you can also type in stuff like Name, Timezone, etc.)

Hope you guys make some new friends :p

Interests = Normal, building, roleplay.
Playstyle = Mixed. I can be whatever you want me to be.
Experience = 7.

This looks like it could be a nice way to get to meet other people who you would like to play with! Sort of like an introduction thread, but more detailed and consolidated. Could be very useful if it takes off!

Age = 18
Interests = Softcore playthrough, but collecting as many items as possible and having as much fun as I can
Playstyle = Mage, tho I've been trying to play others as well :)
Experience = 9 probably :D
Timezone = Amsterdam

Love the idea!

Interests = Acting like an idiot, waiting for mac to cone out, casual playthrough
Playstyle = Mixed, between Ranged and Melee
Experience = 7 TBH
Timezone = EST/EDT

Name: ImSorryBoutThatYerMumJoke
Interests: Ultra Hardcore , Role Playing.
Playstyle: Mana and Summoner
Experience : 9/10 I've played this game probably more times then i've talked to my siblings.

Name: Joey, or notjustinbailey
Interests: Normal playthroughs, then completing every class for one character
Playstyle: Different every run, but most fun for me is Summoner + Ranger Hybrid
Experience: 9/10, while I don't have a thousand hours I still played this game a good amount of time in every update since 1.0.4

I've been meaning to start Terraria again (I just did, but then I built a giant pit that I don't know what to do with and just want to start over now. Kind of long story?) so it'd be great to play with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom