TTT The Terrarian Times: The "Just Deserts" edition

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by Tsuki, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Ubik

Ubik Terrarian

Can't wait to dip my toes in the sand. *,..,*

Tsuki likes this.
  2. XT maximilien.gemini87

XT maximilien.gemini87 Official Terrarian

I wanna an old hourglass item as furniture . ( clock desert themed )

Ubik and Unit One like this.
  3. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Another great issue. I love getting all the Terraria news in a convenient one-stop shop, saves on gas money.

The community section highlighting all the great endeavors members are up to lately is fantastic. Some exciting stuff there and fun to get a glimpse of new projects.

Tsuki likes this.
  4. Shawn Renfroe

Shawn Renfroe Terrarian

Biome specific Shark-nados is all I could think of. Could you imagine one in the underworld?

Tsuki likes this.
  5. ArmyFrog

ArmyFrog Plantera

ArmyFrog Shark. Terrariafying.

6. Canito

Canito Skeletron Prime

There are three shark like enemies in the game(normal,orca,sand), it leads to 3, illuminati has three sides, HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED, PORTAL 3 CONFIRMED, TEAM FORTRESS 3 CONFIRMED.:eek::dryadeek::merchanteek::nurseeek:~:eek:':eek:

Jetstream ∞ likes this.
  7. JereTheJuggler

JereTheJuggler Terrarian

Hey! Thanks for featuring my maps (and especially thanks for spreading the word about the second one)! Glad to hear such positive feedback!

Flan and Tsuki like this.
  8. Dragrath

Dragrath Skeletron Prime

Personally I feel bad for the sharks they only wanted to eat unsuspecting terrarians but Duke Fishron had to suck them up and spit them out as doomed projectiles #Shark Rights

Now looks like we are getting some inclement weather that is likely unrelated to the rain event. Notice, the Waterleaf in the picture clearly both fully grown and Not blooming. The Water Leaf and the secondary image showing a blizzard in a similar snow focused state seems to indicate that this is a new event which certainly catches my interest. I am personally suspecting the origin of that dust devil might involve this new event, I notice that the way it interacts with the world is more like a weapon than an environmental effect... Summoner/Mage weapon perhaps? 1.3.3 is looking good so far!

9. Isaiah.Budd

Isaiah.Budd Terrarian

I feel as though I might EXPLODE with knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Weertangel

Weertangel Steampunker

Great Edition! love the new about the Desert update thats coming(Sand Sharks? seriously???) and hope there's also some new gear to uncover in it :)
    And i'm definitly gonna check out Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary, couse i love stories, especially in game settings :)
    Hope that Otherworld will hit sometime next year couse its becoming hard to keep my exitement for it in :s

Deeked and Derunih like this.
  11. Deeked

Deeked Plantera

Oh, yay! I was ondering if TTT was still a thing. Glad to see that it is. It was fun to read and super informative, as always. Thanks dude! ^_^

12. ChaoticFlame 多情

ChaoticFlame 多情 The Destroyer

We're gonna need a bigger boat.

Dankscrub likes this.
  13. DekuScrub

DekuScrub Skeletron Prime

DekuScrub is pleased to see this game grow to incredible heights!.. Keep up the good work.

14. Dukey

Dukey Terrarian

Three words SAND SHARK PETS

15. HaruTerraria

HaruTerraria Terrarian

Nifty update, but..

..save the jungle? :p

16. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

I thought Chlorophyte ore is fighting back now.

17. Derunih

Derunih Steampunker

And intervention with the clentaminator. And Dirt can be crafted into Mud. And biome growth is slower after Plantera `:p

But yes, an "Evil" Jungle would be AWESOME. No saving for me!
    EDIT Ps: I mean, we have evil Deserts and Tundras, don't we?

18. spiderdian

spiderdian Terrarian

I can see the ToW water has some fine graphic effects. Probably they decided to port it to Terraria 1.3.4 at some point, or the other way around.
    Can't wait to come back to my old corruption paranoia days...ha. Who never accidentally left 1 single block corrupted and then had a whole biome to re-cleanse later on, huh?

19. FatReuniclus

FatReuniclus Golem

Building back the Jungle with crafted mud takes AGES. Even if the "Evil Jungle" was just Corruption or Crimson on mud blocks (so it turns back into Jungle when sprayed), I'd be fine with it.