tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I found a bug (i think) i have the dread armor on (i dunno if it has to do with that) and im shooting the dread launcher and i get killed. i have tremor and ersion activated as well
You're saying that shooting the weapon kills you?

Cloth isn't crafteable, it won't be in the mod (maybe). Same does to Sandstone (Slab), Sandstone and some their item are sold by Desert npc. Sea Bars are renamed into Coral Bar, which is crafted from Shiny Scales (drop from ocean mobs) and Coral.
Be sure you have correctly instaled tModLoader and have current version of mod from this correct and new tread for mod.

Thanks for clearing that up. It's just that it said how to make it here:http://megaterraria.com/mods/thorium-mod

And that really confused me. Along with the fact I could make other stuff, like the ore shields and ice items, I was really messed up. Thanks again

Are Dread and Demon Blood items. They are on the forums but nothing explaining it. Is it out yet or still getting worked on?
[DOUBLEPOST=1456685052,1456684987][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are Dread and Demon Blood items. They are on the forums but nothing explaining it. Is it out yet or still getting worked on?
woops I meant are Dread and Demon Blood items in the game. My mistake.

You're saying that shooting the weapon kills you?
Maybe he think one of mob from Solar Pilar (event), that one that reflect any of player's projectile. They think they found bug but they didn't, this was reported it that Meowmere killed them.
Thanks for clearing that up. It's just that it said how to make it here:http://megaterraria.com/mods/thorium-mod

And that really confused me. Along with the fact I could make other stuff, like the ore shields and ice items, I was really messed up. Thanks again
Cloth is now avaible in new version of mod for note.
It takes a lot of time to write them out. It should be added later in OP.

Since @Brutallama is your spriter would you consider adding his revamped vanilla armor textures to the mod?
Making animation of armors and vanity items aren't easy, maybe helmet and such items are very easy to add. It isn't avaible for mostly every chest and leg piece, you will have to wait more longer. Geogode or otherwissely crystal armor is really finished, and I will make female variant of it later, I was them even they might be in mod to be found, I might be wrong right now.
Be patient.

Okay fellas, update is out! Hopefully you mages will enjoy this one. :D
Included
New crafting station for hardmode, the Soul Forge
- Made from hallowed bars and mechanical boss souls, used to make Terrarium Items and Titan Items

Silk, Wild Bloom, Feral & White Knight Armor
Titan Items
Harbinger Items
- Give some concentrated thorium to the guide

Terrarium Items
Ore Generation

- Thorium and Smooth coal will generate in new worlds at the underground level and magma ore will generate at the magma cavern layer
- Smooth coal is now required in the crafting of darksteel alloy

Some new biome enemies
- Underworld and meteorite
Miscellaneous weapons and accessories
- The diver, blacksmith and druid will sell you some new stuff if certain requirements are met
Decided to get into the mod finally, loving it so far!

But I noticed once you collect some stone that a random item appear that can craft 999 with a sprite saying ITEM, after crafting you have the option to use one of of them (By hands) to craft 999 Meteorite Ore.

Other then that, it's great! Can't wait to see more!

Do you know why happens this to some of my items?
0f24d1613daf01b6d5b9c44b2c906a37.png
PS: It also happened with tremor mod

Decided to get into the mod finally, loving it so far!

But I noticed once you collect some stone that a random item appear that can craft 999 with a sprite saying ITEM, after crafting you have the option to use one of of them (By hands) to craft 999 Meteorite Ore.

Other then that, it's great! Can't wait to see more!
Yeah was just about to post this. Everything looks like it works so far but 1 stone crafts 999 Thorium Item and 1 of those crafts 999 meteorites. I'll probably go about looking for other things and testing later.

Okay fellas, update is out! Hopefully you mages will enjoy this one. :D
Included
New crafting station for hardmode, the Soul Forge
- Made from hallowed bars and mechanical boss souls, used to make Terrarium Items and Titan Items

Silk, Wild Bloom, Feral & White Knight Armor
Titan Items
Harbinger Items
- Give some concentrated thorium to the guide

Terrarium Items
Ore Generation

- Thorium and Smooth coal will generate in new worlds at the underground level and magma ore will generate at the magma cavern layer
- Smooth coal is now required in the crafting of darksteel alloy

Some new biome enemies
- Underworld and meteorite
Miscellaneous weapons and accessories
- The diver, blacksmith and druid will sell you some new stuff if certain requirements are met
YES

Back
Top Bottom