tModLoader The Thorium Mod

It needs an upgrade, doesn't it? hmmmm... :sigh:
I think at most maybe instead of 8 mana regained, maybe 10-12 mana instead? The frequency is fine, I just didn't notice it because I was underground and because the little helpers despawn when they hit the walls a few times, I thought it wasn't spawning in that many.

Oh and I think the Blood Clot Staff needs a lil' buff as well. Either it should (possibly) heal more per shot, or it should shoot faster. Maybe it should have slow speed instead of extremely slow speed?

Last edited:
Yo Sam im being wondering if u r gona do a BestArmor like u did in Tapi (Valadium-range.CrimsonB-Melee and Harbringer) but in the 1.3 there is the celestial armor (solar nebula and so..) and i'll like some throwing hardmode thingsss Srry for my english im Dominican :p
Thorium%20Banner%20Yeh_zpsrqcrhnx6.png

Okay fellas, update is out! Hopefully you mages will enjoy this one. :D
[snip]
Yay, I've been waiting for this update! @DivermanSam, now that ore generation on world creation is working, does that mean that future updates won't need a new world? (That everything else to be added is dropped by enemies or crafted or whatever, so can be dynamically updated and obtained later.)

I think the destroyers rage needs a buff. Especially in expert mod it really doesnt help much. I usually have the storm bow by the time i beat the mechanicals and it is farr superior. maybe if it pierced a little or bounced or just higher damage.

So I'm still unsure of what or where the feral armor is and obtained. Any hints on that one?

The Dragon's Gaze needs a serious buff. The Clockwork Assault Rifle does more DPS than the Dragon's Gaze because it can use Crystal bullets, and the Clockwork Assault Rifle is automatic + faster. The Dragon's Gaze should have 25 base damage and should be automatic.

during bloodmoons some tail things are dropped that make the feral armor which is a summoner armor
Ah. I see. Thanks. Was trying to figure it out but if it's a drop from bloodmoon would explain why I don't have the material yet. On that note I practiced with the Terrarium Sage Staff and it says on enemies with over 5000 health it sunders them with a different effect. However I didn't really see it do anything to the Destroyer when I shot at it.

Ah. I see. Thanks. Was trying to figure it out but if it's a drop from bloodmoon would explain why I don't have the material yet. On that note I practiced with the Terrarium Sage Staff and it says on enemies with over 5000 health it sunders them with a different effect. However I didn't really see it do anything to the Destroyer when I shot at it.
The destroyer cant be debuffed!

It appears I am still getting bags of potentials when killing enemies. Are these still in there, along with the generated thorium, which I haven't found yet? The mod browser says I am updated all the way.

It appears I am still getting bags of potentials when killing enemies. Are these still in there, along with the generated thorium, which I haven't found yet? The mod browser says I am updated all the way.
I've kept those and the magma ore drops in for the time being, sense some people might not want to make new worlds yet or something.

Back
Top Bottom