tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I'm not in multiplayer and I am in the water at the ocean and I don't think taking a screenshot would help much. Oh and yes it was daytime when I tried to use it.

I'm not in multiplayer and I am in the water at the ocean and I don't think taking a screenshot would help much. Oh and yes it was daytime when I tried to use it.
Try having the resonator outside of your hotbar but still in your inventory, then pick it up with your mouse and try to use it then. Make sure to be in the ocean water just to be sure.
[doublepost=1462993550,1462993394][/doublepost]
I've recently noticed a bug while playing with this mod in multiplayer. My friend and I had been playing this mod up into early hardmode with very little problems other than your occassional mob disappearance, and boss summons not always working for bosses of this mod, which is mentioned in the first post of this forum. However I recently obtained the Plague Doctor throwing set, and the flask weapons for the set. What happens is as soon as I attack with my Gas Flask then any other flask it causes the game to completely glitch out. Can't use chat, can't open chests, and in one weird instance the entire map disappeared.
I believe I know what's happening there... I'll make sure to look into that issue.

Second run. Really taking my time with this one, and I notice that some monsters drop a ridiculously huge number of coins. It may be in part Expert Mode and the enemy prefix mod inflating them a bit, but I notice Abominations and Flying Biomatters dropping positively massive amounts of money. The radiant mobs underground, too. Entire gold coins drop from these things.

well whenever I fight them they go poof but I still get the drops... have you tried updating the mod? I would say remove the mod and add it back but then you'd lose everything
I have the lastest version installed. At this point its fine that i dont get the drop, a bit of a disappointment, but the fight is still great and thats what i want. and yea, no way im losing everything i have lol.

I have the lastest version installed. At this point its fine that i dont get the drop, a bit of a disappointment, but the fight is still great and thats what i want. and yea, no way im losing everything i have lol.

i tried the fight in expert and im also not getting the ghost but im getting the items. this is the fight i tried:

Fire elemental:
the fire elemental shoots both big and small projectiles. when you kill it it respawn shooting even faster than before.
when you kill it again it shoots very fast but after you kill it the third time its gone. for the rest of the fight.

Death elemental:
the death elemental shoots green stuff from the top and bottom when you kill it it returns again with more damage.
the second time you kil it its just gone

Water elemental:
the water elemental shoots shots from the side of the screen. when you kill it a lot of water bubbles spawn. the water bubbles charge at you and the water shots stop. when you kill all the small water bubbles you can hurt and kill the big bubble. when the big bubble dies the water elemental spawns again and is even more damaging that before (starting to see a pattern) when you kill it its gone.

if you have killed the two others then the last kill spawns an explosion which gives you the treasure bag.
im not using an arena but im moving around a lot so maybe the ghost despawn i dont really know.
i've tried it many times and this is always the result
(although i could have forgot some of the patterns its a week since i killed it)

i tried the fight in expert and im also not getting the ghost but im getting the items. this is the fight i tried:

Fire elemental:
the fire elemental shoots both big and small projectiles. when you kill it it respawn shooting even faster than before.
when you kill it again it shoots very fast but after you kill it the third time its gone. for the rest of the fight.

Death elemental:
the death elemental shoots green stuff from the top and bottom when you kill it it returns again with more damage.
the second time you kil it its just gone

Water elemental:
the water elemental shoots shots from the side of the screen. when you kill it a lot of water bubbles spawn. the water bubbles charge at you and the water shots stop. when you kill all the small water bubbles you can hurt and kill the big bubble. when the big bubble dies the water elemental spawns again and is even more damaging that before (starting to see a pattern) when you kill it its gone.

if you have killed the two others then the last kill spawns an explosion which gives you the treasure bag.
im not using an arena but im moving around a lot so maybe the ghost despawn i dont really know.
i've tried it many times and this is always the result
(although i could have forgot some of the patterns its a week since i killed it)
seems right to me, at least from when i last fought them, however due to rockos mod, i was just able to stand in one spot while tanking all the damage and being able to ill them quickly, so i always got the essence drops.

Use Valladium, it generates in your world after defeating the Fallen Beholder. Be sure to use proper accessories and buff potions, are there any other mods you are using?
I already tryed to defeat him/her with the valladium set but i end up dying every time... i don't use potions and don't have any other mod.

I already tryed to defeat him/her with the valladium set but i end up dying every time... i don't use potions and don't have any other mod.

The trick to defeating Plantera is really just to make a huge, wide open arena, make sure you have buffs and potions. Another trick you can do is make a small house for the Nurse there, and heal when your healing potions are on cooldown. It's also crucial to have high mobility, as the larger spiked balls her first phase shoot do a ludicrous amount of damage.

The trick to defeating Plantera is really just to make a huge, wide open arena, make sure you have buffs and potions. Another trick you can do is make a small house for the Nurse there, and heal when your healing potions are on cooldown. It's also crucial to have high mobility, as the larger spiked balls her first phase shoot do a ludicrous amount of damage.
What potions should i use becouse i never used potions ;(

What potions should i use becouse i never used potions ;(

Overall Buff Potions: Swiftness Potions, Ironskin Potions, Endurance Potions, Lifeforce Potions, Regeneration Potions

Ranger Specific: Ammo Reservation Potions, Archery Potions

Also, try to get the Ammo Box from the Travelling Merchant for even less ammo consumption chance, and get the Bewitching Table from the Dungeon to get a second minion which will help with your DPS during the fight.

Overall Buff Potions: Swiftness Potions, Ironskin Potions, Endurance Potions, Lifeforce Potions, Regeneration Potions

Ranger Specific: Ammo Reservation Potions, Archery Potions

Also, try to get the Ammo Box from the Travelling Merchant for even less ammo consumption chance, and get the Bewitching Table from the Dungeon to get a second minion which will help with your DPS during the fight.
Thanks for the help!!!

Back
Top Bottom