tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Sigh.

It's never just easy for me is it.
So I managed to fix the hard memory crashes by never going full screen and using another program to stretch the screen to make it bigger. I was running my other mods fine before this (tremor and ersion) but now when I try to activate Thorium I get an internal error message that talks about memory and some XNA stuff. I don't have the exact stuff on my phone as I'm at work. It doesn't crash terraria, just fails to load the mod:

I've been told that these mods should work together and do on other people's computers so how come I get this memory rubbish? My PC is literally over a grands worth of kit.

So close yet so far
It happens to any computer while reloading mods occasionally. Try to close and reopen Terraria, then reload them again.

Finally! I'm starting my summoner right now, tough I can't wait to test the new throwing armor and see the bosses after the buffs - I assume the Lich will be even more bullet hell? If so, then it will be really cool! I also love that my favorite mob, the Borean Spider aka Frozen disco crab drops some new items that I just need to have! The Demon Blood seems cool too, I just love you XD Thank you so much for your hard and epic work!

Sense the mod is so large, its prone to wig out and cause memory errors. I myself get memory errors too, but I just constantly reload, de-activate and re-activate it until it starts to work again.
[doublepost=1464613261,1464613201][/doublepost]
Maybe make his key half the souls of the others plus a whole lotta glowing mushrooms?
Well the recipe of a key isn't quite the issue, rather the key in the chest spawning him. I wouldn't even know where to begin coding that... :sigh:

As a heads up to Mac users, yesterday's update (1.2.7) requires Tmodloader 8.1, which we don't have yet. Back-up and use the old version of the mod until tmodloader is updated for us.

Last edited:
Sense the mod is so large, its prone to wig out and cause memory errors. I myself get memory errors too, but I just constantly reload, de-activate and re-activate it until it starts to work again.
[doublepost=1464613261,1464613201][/doublepost] Well the recipe of a key isn't quite the issue, rather the key in the chest spawning him. I wouldn't even know where to begin coding that... :sigh:
There is an example chest spawn in ExampleMod (like with keys)

Not currently, but he should spawn more often than the other mimics.
Yes I've noticed that! New hardmore players beware! `:p

Though if I may ask a follow up; have all the weapons that were teased for it's drops here not been implemented yet? So far I've killed like 20 and only gotten the Gun, Summon staff, and Spore book. Is the hammer/melee idea not in the mod yet or am I just very unlucky lol? It looked sprited and ready to go is the only reason I ask- no complaints of course, I'm happy it was updated at all- let alone all the extra stuff you put in. Just curious.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Just a little heads up guys, I updated the mod a little to fix some issues I found and what not.

- Mycelium Mimic spawns should be more uncommon
- New item : Key of Fungus; Used exactly like the Key of Light and Night
- Spore Book now does a proper amount of damage
- Various other tweaks

Just a little heads up guys, I updated the mod a little to fix some issues I found and what not.

- Mycelium Mimic spawns should be more uncommon
- New item : Key of Fungus; Used exactly like the Key of Light and Night
- Spore Book now does a proper amount of damage
- Various other tweaks
Speaking of Mimics, is there a key for Jungle Mimics?

Im watching Happy Rufus serie and he can make deck cards, but im not able to do this, i have webs and i stay on the loom but i can craft it. Do you know why?

Yes I've noticed that! New hardmore players beware! `:p

Though if I may ask a follow up; have all the weapons that were teased for it's drops here not been implemented yet? So far I've killed like 20 and only gotten the Gun, Summon staff, and Spore book. Is the hammer/melee idea not in the mod yet or am I just very unlucky lol? It looked sprited and ready to go is the only reason I ask- no complaints of course, I'm happy it was updated at all- let alone all the extra stuff you put in. Just curious.

Thanks again for all your hard work!
there is only 3 , the gun, staff, and book, i used the cheat sheet to find out killing 250 of them via npcs (dont ask why)

there is only 3 , the gun, staff, and book, i used the cheat sheet to find out killing 250 of them via npcs (dont ask why)

Ah okay, thanks for finding that out! I guess the melee weapon wasn't ready yet or they decided against it. Hopefully just the former, it looked really neat.

Back
Top Bottom