tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I have a lot of mods active and killed moon lord. Is this the one where you get "A mysterious voice echoes in your head" "You think you have won? your trials have just begun". If not, does anyone know what its from and what it means?

I have a lot of mods active and killed moon lord. Is this the one where you get "A mysterious voice echoes in your head" "You think you have won? your trials have just begun". If not, does anyone know what its from and what it means?
That's from Ersion, and it means that all the enemies got a huge buff (prepare yourself)

So, uhm, I guess I have another multiplayer bug to report. I was playing with my buddy on a server. We're using Thorium, Tremor, Yo-Yo Overload, Quality of Life and The Luggage mods. My friend was wearing Illumite set, we were farming Solar Eclipse. I was shooting my Demon Blood Crossbow to get heal, but every time I used it, it's attack speed dropped... like this:
xf983p.png

And when my attack speed dropped, my buddy entered a Diablo 3 Demon Hunter mode and started using Rapid Fire skill with every ranged weapon. Which looked like this:
2ugz7mr.jpg

I don't know what may be causing the issue, I believe it's connected to the Illumite set.|

EDIT: images are bugged, give me a moment.
EDIT 2: Ok, I got the images to work.

So, uhm, I guess I have another multiplayer bug to report. I was playing with my buddy on a server. We're using Thorium, Tremor, Yo-Yo Overload, Quality of Life and The Luggage mods. My friend was wearing Illumite set, we were farming Solar Eclipse. I was shooting my Demon Blood Crossbow to get heal, but every time I used it, it's attack speed dropped... like this:And when my attack speed dropped, my buddy entered a Diablo 3 Demon Hunter mode and started using Rapid Fire skill with every ranged weapon.
Ah shoot, I wasn't paying attention when I made the firing/casting speed increasing items... I'll need to fix them so they only effect the player using the equipment, as currently they effect "player" which is everyone...

Nice mod. Have just started playing Terraria again, and one of my buddies told me about tModloader and also about this mod. Found it in the mod browser and downloaded and enabled it, and haven't regretted it since. Just one question though. How do you get the Blacksmith to start selling bars?

Back
Top Bottom