tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Nice mod. Have just started playing Terraria again, and one of my buddies told me about tModloader and also about this mod. Found it in the mod browser and downloaded and enabled it, and haven't regretted it since. Just one question though. How do you get the Blacksmith to start selling bars?
He starts selling bars after you defeat the WoF.

So, erm, what does the trowel do. I'm assuming it's from this mod, but I'm doing a modpack, so, anyways, if it has a purpose, please tell me. It's useless!

So, erm, what does the trowel do. I'm assuming it's from this mod, but I'm doing a modpack, so, anyways, if it has a purpose, please tell me. It's useless!
The trowel is from Jenosis's Cosmetic Variety mod, and it is used to collect petals (I think)

Hey DivermanSam, I'm hoping to make a mod, but how do you have multiple players on the banner? Do you have friends, or do you open like 5 of the same games at the same time?

Not sure if it's me, but since 1.3.2 I lag when recording 720p randomly. I'll just get like 50 FPS then it will smooth out after like a minute or less. It's so annoying as it causes sync issues with the audio. Like I said, not sure if it's me or the game.

Should mention I can play 1080p just fine, 60 FPS on Color so it couldn't be me, plus when I record the Vanilla game it doesn't lag either. It also lags in the main menu?
Could be tMod, but I thought I'd see if there is anything I can do here first.
Anything I could do?

@DivermanSam you should change Lodestone and Valadium ore's stats, make them about as hard as adamantite/titanium and make them at least require a mythril/orichalcum pickaxe/drill to mine, atm they are mined up to easilly.

Adamantite/Titanium hardness would make them take 3 hits per ore to mine instead of 1 when using a mythril/orichalcum pickaxe/drill

XOVSQ
Nuclear fury Dealing 0 dmg in multiplayer http://imgur.com/a/XOVSQ

Back
Top Bottom