tModLoader The Thorium Mod

So, @DivermanSam is there something wrong with the Bone Flayers in Hell? I can't seem to find ANY spawning. In single or multiplayer. At first I thought it was because the Legend of Terraria 3 Mod was also installed and that the 2 hell enemies (which are VERY annoying to deal with) were capping the spawn rate. I deleted that mod and they are still not spawning. Were they moved to Hardmode or something? (i do believe I have the latest version on Windows through Steam)

Last edited:
When you beat Plantera, is there supposed to be a message when illumine spawns? (I have the latest version)
There is supposed to be one, but I believe in multiplayer it wont display. That was an error on my part...

If it didn't display in singleplayer I'm not 100% sure what the issue would be.

How is the Ancient Obsidian armor different from the Granite Armor other than appearance? It seems exactly the same.

Hey @DivermanSam I made a W.I.P Boss List for playing both Thorium and MountainDrew's Calamity mod together, though it's only up to plantera atm.

Bosses with a / between them can be fought in any order.
Bosses with a - between them are alts to eachother.

Grand Thunderbird
King Slime/Desert Scourge
Eye of Cthulhu
Eater of Worlds-Brain of Cthulhu
Queen Bee/Skeletron
Star Scouter/Slime God
Wall of Flesh
Coznix the Fallen Beholder
The Twins/The Destroyer/Skeletron Prime
Calamitas/The Lich
Plantera

If anyone finishes the list before me, feel free to post the list themselves, it will be a while before I fully complete the list.

@DivermanSam I just wanted to suggest since you have nights edge like forms of the bow, staff, and yoyo. Do you think you could add in a flail that's sort of like this also?
I thought there already was due to my mods making the Ball'o'hurt, Blue Moon, Sunfury being materials. One of the mods also adds a jungle flail, so when I collected all 4, I was confused that there wasn't one and realised they all crafted each other pretty much :p

Anyone know, where I can get Fear Monger? Its a second shield for crafting Turn Undead from healer class.

Hey @DivermanSam , going to try out Thorium mod tonight with a friend! I understand there are a few bugs in MP right now but could you just explain what you mean by "Multiplayer shops and after-boss happenings fix." Just want to make sure that we won't have problems interacting with NPC's!

Thanks!

Hey @DivermanSam , going to try out Thorium mod tonight with a friend! I understand there are a few bugs in MP right now but could you just explain what you mean by "Multiplayer shops and after-boss happenings fix." Just want to make sure that we won't have problems interacting with NPC's!

Thanks!
Some npcs sell new items after certain bosses are killed that don't show up in multiplayer but do in singleplayer. Its not a HUGE issue though.

Back
Top Bottom