tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Yeah I probably should... I might make the volt eel a hardmode enemy instead!
Two other things about the Aquatic Depths: I can't seem to find any depth chests, and hives are spawning in the biome. I currently have 2 Queen Bee Hives in the Aquatic Depths, and they're both filled to the top with water, making it pretty hard to fight in there.
Yes I do♥ :cool:...Also! remember when the surface jungle got flooded by the aquatic depths? well I did some digging..and found that my whole jungle on the left side is flooded in water thanks to most of the aquatic depths seeping into the place...fortunately the right side is fine, and I can always cheat in items :naughty:...anyways..I also found out that if you use a certain expert mode calamity mod item while in the aquatic depths you'll still get choked as if you were in an air pocket somehow.. http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...868/371F538BEB919875EF30F112F869A69445DDEC29/
I'm pretty sure Diverman did the "choking aura" on an item-by-item basis, meaning that only items from Thorium or vanilla Terraria will prevent you from that debuff. I could be wrong, though.

Last edited:
Yes I do♥ :cool:...Also! remember when the surface jungle got flooded by the aquatic depths? well I did some digging..and found that my whole jungle on the left side is flooded in water thanks to most of the aquatic depths seeping into the place...fortunately the right side is fine, and I can always cheat in items :naughty:...anyways..I also found out that if you use a certain expert mode calamity mod item while in the aquatic depths you'll still get choked as if you were in an air pocket somehow.. http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...868/371F538BEB919875EF30F112F869A69445DDEC29/
Use the one that is dropped from the Queen Jellyfish.

I'm pretty sure Diverman did the "choking aura" on an item-by-item basis, meaning that only items from Thorium or vanilla Terraria will prevent you from that debuff. I could be wrong, though.
Its true, but if the other modders want to nab the code I used, its super friendly and has the same effect as every other water breathing item, with the slightest change to the values itself.

Its true, but if the other modders want to nab the code I used, its super friendly and has the same effect as every other water breathing item, with the slightest change to the values itself.

I'd be down for that. I could make my ocean crest (which I think is the only item in Calamity that applies waterbreathing) work in the depths then.

Only reason I would have against doing that is the potential for sequence breaks.

Plz nerf star scouter or just remove it. Its the most cancerous, wall destroying, murdering humans irl, and the best at destroying your computer and everything around you. The amount of rage this terrible boss produces is tremendous. :red: out of :red: rating.

Plz nerf star scouter or just remove it. Its the most cancerous, wall destroying, murdering humans irl, and the best at destroying your computer and everything around you. The amount of rage this terrible boss produces is tremendous. :red: out of :red: rating.
I found it quite easy.
[doublepost=1477620449,1477620323][/doublepost]However, its expert drop is garbage and never worth it.

I thought the boss was quite spectacular myself. But eh, what do I know about boss battles :p

This may be the most hate-fueled post about a boss that I've seen on the forum -- the feelings must be genuine too, since you made an account today just to say this.

Just make sure you stay away from the Tremor mod. You may be banned after expressing how you feel about Cog Lord.

Back in to report another bug, this time with the new enemy repellents.

Skeleton and Zombie repellent have the strange effect of freezing your character in place in both single-player and multiplayer. You're completely unable to do anything save for opening or closing the inventory and deactivating the buff. As soon as the buff is deactivated, you're able to operate as normal though.

There's some silly properties to it, too. When the buff is gone, all of your momentum is preserved, so if you're flying and drink the repellent, you'll be sent back flying as you were when it's deactivated.
Also, you become completely immune to contact damage while frozen. Oddly enough, though, you're still completely vulnerable to projectile damage. I had a fun time when I figured that one out.
rY7br.png

Of course, despite my intent to report this, I also did attempt to think of ways to exploit this.
In attempting to do such, I actually found out that it erases all of your minions, too! (Good-bye invincible summoner + null zone healer tag team)

So yeah, that was definitely a weird find.

Who doesn't play on expert though?

I don't, because I'm not one of the many people who like to do things as hard as possible for no rewards.

Two other things about the Aquatic Depths: I can't seem to find any depth chests, and hives are spawning in the biome. I currently have 2 Queen Bee Hives in the Aquatic Depths, and they're both filled to the top with water, making it pretty hard to fight in there.

Depth Chests are not nearly numerous enough. I only found two on my most recent play, and there was some BS where two chests that WOULD have been depth chests were replaced with gold ones. http://i.imgur.com/WSXWlk3.png

Also, it would make sense that a mod author work with vanilla and his own mod... If you want to waterbreathe, there is a suit of armour specifically made for that in Thorium.

edit: Is it possible to get a list of changes from the .7 update to the latest update? There's all these new versions, nearly every day, and no info on what is added or tweaked.

Last edited:
ive played terraria for almost 1000 hours and i havent even got past the queen bee in expert...
Oh boy..I hate the Queen Bee normally! (which is ironic considering I mainly play as a summoner..) Her attacks are STUPID hard to dodge..easily the hardest of the pre-hardmode bosses..but in expert mode..I just cheated it and used a cheat menu item to insta-kill her after I had already got her down to around 2,000 hp because it was either that or lose my sanity trying to beat her the "normal" way. ;(

Back
Top Bottom