tModLoader The Thorium Mod

So Life Weaver now has the aura around me instead of tied to my cursor? That's neat. I did notice one little exploit though, if you constantly re-equip the full set the cooldown of the aura is reset, leading to very rapid heals. :p

the newest fix isn't playing well with another of my mod updates; all of your versions are on the wikipedia- I hope? I'll have to scale back it looks like. :)
[doublepost=1481077795,1481077758][/doublepost]
the newest fix isn't playing well with another of my mod updates; all of your versions are on the wikipedia- I hope? I'll have to scale back it looks like. :)
Well, lol, nevermind. It worked. My system was fine t oday, looks like it was all on the tmod server.

When my friend stabs with his Wyvern Slayer it shows him swinging and stabbing simultaneously on my side, it looks fine on his side though.

Edit: Where do you get the Bone Reaper in the latest version? I'd have assumed it would drop in the dungeon like the High Tide and Stream Sting, but after an hour of grinding and drowning in the former 2 items I've yet to see the Bone Reaper drop.

Attachments

• 20161207050849_1.jpg
    20161207050849_1.jpg
    499.5 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:
Is Ragnarok even possible to beat without cheesy tactics such as my 99% DR tank? Also, there seem to be so many bloody effects on the screen I don't know what to make of that fight. It's definitely a cool concept, though!

Where do you get the Bone Reaper in the latest version? I'd have assumed it would drop in the dungeon like the High Tide and Stream Sting, but after an hour of grinding and drowning in the former 2 items I've yet to see the Bone Reaper drop.
Its got a 5% chance to drop from Cursed Skulls, Dungeon Slimes and normal Angry Bones. If your dungeon is over saturated with other mod enemies, it may be contributing to the even lower drop chance.

When my friend stabs with his Wyvern Slayer it shows him swinging and stabbing simultaneously on my side, it looks fine on his side though.

Edit: Where do you get the Bone Reaper in the latest version? I'd have assumed it would drop in the dungeon like the High Tide and Stream Sting, but after an hour of grinding and drowning in the former 2 items I've yet to see the Bone Reaper drop.
Then you, my friend, have some SERIOUSLY crappy luck. I'm mod happy, I'll be the first to admit it. Granted, four of my mods are higher level bosses only, but I have about 15 loaded and I was on my way here to let Diverman know that his reapers dropped so much in an hour that I had to go back 5 times to my base to sell. I'm thinking at least an 80% drop. And, even though It's driven me crazy in the past, he's FANTASTIC at balancing the game, so, I wanted to do my part and let him know I believe it should be tuned when he gets around to it.

I'm in love with this mod! Nice work!
Small bug: I wasn't able to summon the grand thunderbird. When I use the gun the spawn message appears but the boss doesn't show up (I have the required ammo and it's daytime). Mods which I'm using. I have the newest tmodloader and thorium versions.

I'm in love with this mod! Nice work!
Small bug: I wasn't able to summon the grand thunderbird. When I use the gun the spawn message appears but the boss doesn't show up (I have the required ammo and it's daytime). Mods which I'm using. I have the newest tmodloader and thorium versions.
Were you in the desert?

What version of the mod do you have? Have you recently defeated Plantera? What mods do you have installed?
I am using the latest version of TModLoader (v0.8.3.5) and the only mod I'm using is Thorium (v1.2.11.1). We beat Plantera to unlock stuff in the dungeon and never went back to rekill it. Are the Aquatic Hallucinations tied to defeating Plantera recently?

Is Ragnarok even possible to beat without cheesy tactics such as my 99% DR tank? Also, there seem to be so many bloody effects on the screen I don't know what to make of that fight. It's definitely a cool concept, though!
Ragnarok is perfectly beatable. It's a challenge and is meant to be more difficult than the Moon Lord though. Make sure you get every buff potion you can get and the best gear available.

I'm almost finished with my mage playthrough, and I found that the Granite Energy Storm is quite tricky (but it might just be me!)
You aren't the only one. I died on my first attempt against the Granite Energy Storm. Beat him the second time but it took almost 10 minutes(Is this abnormal?). This was during my mage playthrough. After beating him I had no desire to farm him to get the magic weapon to drop.

Then you, my friend, have some SERIOUSLY crappy luck.
Wouldn't be the first time, I once killed 700+ Demon Eyes to get ONE Black Lens, and it's meant to be a 1/100 drop. Regardless, went back in, killed the first Cursed Skull I found, and it dropped. Sure it was my 19th kill on that server but still.
Overall, the radiant scythes seem pretty good at keeping mobs away, more so than the limited amount of radiant weaponry that existed prior, just a shame the base damage on all the weapons are so low that it feels like I'm tickling mobs to death even with about 50% radiant damage bonus.

Wouldn't be the first time, I once killed 700+ Demon Eyes to get ONE Black Lens, and it's meant to be a 1/100 drop. Regardless, went back in, killed the first Cursed Skull I found, and it dropped. Sure it was my 19th kill on that server but still.
Overall, the radiant scythes seem pretty good at keeping mobs away, more so than the limited amount of radiant weaponry that existed prior, just a shame the base damage on all the weapons are so low that it feels like I'm tickling mobs to death even with about 50% radiant damage bonus.
Healer's aren't meant to deal much damage though.

As Sam stated before, the Radiant class is meant to be used in multiplayer for a reason - you need your buttbuddy to protect you. Just because you can protect yourself with it to some degree alone, doesn't mean you should go out and solo things with that class.
It also provides a nice challenge to players who want to cripple themselves.

Ragnarok is perfectly beatable. It's a challenge and is meant to be more difficult than the Moon Lord though. Make sure you get every buff potion you can get and the best gear available.
Well I know what boss I'm not beating ever!...Seriously, I can BARELY beat the Moon Lord even with the nurse-psudo-cheating method... :sigh:;(

Back
Top Bottom