tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@OP - Bug - Durasteel Javelins do not deplete when using right mouse throw.

Anyone know all the recipes for the plague doctor vial throwing weapon? Not listed on the wiki.

Plague Doctor items & Loose Hardmode Throwing items
tzkuKb7.png

Gas Canister - 10 Bottles, 2 crystal shards, 2 jungle spores @ Anvil / Makes 150
- Releases highly reactive gas around the impact zone
Combustion Flask - 10 Bottles, 2 crystal shards, 2 magma ore @ Anvil / Makes 100
- Shatters into flame. If gas is present, an explosive reaction will occur!
Corrosive Beaker - 10 Bottles, 2 crystal shards, 1 spider fang @ Anvil / Makes 100
- Shatters into acid. If gas is present, clouds of damaging and defense decreasing acid will occur!
Nitrogen Vial - 10 Bottles, 2 crystal shards, 3 Icy shards @ Anvil / Makes 100
- Shatters into frost. If gas is present, a flash freeze will occur, slowing hit enemies!
Envenomed Kunai - 50 kunais, 1 spider fang @ workbench / makes 50
- envenomes hit enemies
Evicerating claw - Drops from blood hungry wargs
- Has a chance to steal life on hit
Soul Slasher - 100 kunais, 1 Ectoplasm @ workbench / makes 100
- Increases in size, damage and speed upon hitting an enemy

Check the main post content section for anything that isn't listed on the wiki. Warning, the flasks don't seem to work at least in multiplayer. Didnt test in singleplayer.

not sure if this is a known bug, but if you drink a Potent Extract while using the retro lighting setting, it maxes out the brightness of every block in your vision.

Does anyone know about the Hallowed Blessing or Celestial Burst Staff then? The crafting recipes for them aren't on the wiki or the original post.

Mod Loader seens to be updated again, 9.0.2 show me this error.
I'm doing something wrong ?

Attachments

• 20161212211928_1.jpg
    20161212211928_1.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 311
Does anyone know about the Hallowed Blessing or Celestial Burst Staff then? The crafting recipes for them aren't on the wiki or the original post.

Just get recipe browser, its so :red:ing good. Its like a super advanced portable Guide.

Hallowed Blessing is 14 Hallowed bars at mythril anvil. Celestial Burst Staff is 4 of all pillar fragments at ancient manipulator.

I just downloaded this mod, but the ranged weapons that I've built seem unable to use any kind of ammo, i.e. the Thorium Revolver can't load musket balls. Does anyone know what might cause this problem?

The Icy Aura stays active on a hardcore character's ghost, which is kind of amusing, but I assume it's not intended.

The Icy Aura stays active on a hardcore character's ghost, which is kind of amusing, but I assume it's not intended.
actually i kind of like that idea, in multiplayer hardcore games that could give a way to either help or hinder your fellow players from beyond the grave, even though it is very limited

a mario style "boo" minigame with that premise could be funny

Could you add something to disable all the spiders apart from the ones classic to terraria, played this mod I think two years ago(not sure if it was this mod) and it had like enormuous spiders in the jungle and caves~

Back
Top Bottom