tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@DivermanSam I'd like to report a bug, in multiplayer thorium items are showing as other items to anyone who is not the host, those different items also do what they say they do. Example: Icy Shard shows as Twins Ire, it does what the weapon is supposed to do and doesn't act like the icy shard. Pls fix soon!
You're going to need to provide more info because this did not happen to myself and a friend of mine when we were doing a runthrough. Are you doing cross-platform playing, like one is on Windows and one is on Mac/Linux?

I just found that if a player consumes lesser life water or life water with the quick heal hotkey(I am using R), the Life Water's Gift buff won't be granted, but Potion Sickness still do.
Is this not meant to happen? Or maybe it's just I'm using it wrong?

EDIT: Also, when I use the quick buff key, life water gets consumed along with other buff potions and it grants the Life Water's Gift buff with out the Potion Sickness. Now this really confuses me..

Last edited:
Sorry for spamming this, but PLEASE, I BEEEEEG YOU, someone upload the Thorium mod file! I cannot live without it!!!

Btw. am I the only one, that has trouble with downloading this thing by ANY way? Does the dropbox work fine for you?

Anyone! Please!

@down: It does not work for me! Have you tried it? I tried to do that on every browser, and nothing.

Last edited:
You can download any mod browser mod from here: <removed>. Direct thorium mod link: <removed>.

Edit: seems like the links aren't working for everyone.

Last edited:
Sorry for spamming this, but PLEASE, I BEEEEEG YOU, someone upload the Thorium mod file! I cannot live without it!!!

Btw. am I the only one, that has trouble with downloading this thing by ANY way? Does the dropbox work fine for you?

Anyone! Please!

@down: It does not work for me! Have you tried it? I tried to do that on every browser, and nothing.
If the ModBrowser doesn't work for you, you can always check this link: http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/DirectModDownloadListing.php

Note that this link is also in the tModLoader OP. Just putting this out there to let you know that a little bit of research can help a lot.

If the ModBrowser doesn't work for you, you can always check this link: http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/DirectModDownloadListing.php

Note that this link is also in the tModLoader OP. Just putting this out there to let you know that a little bit of research can help a lot.
This is the same link DarkLight posted, and it doesn't seem to be working. Getting 'server not found' error. Just FYI.

It looked unfamiliar and suspicious to me, which is why I removed it from his post (plus, he had posted it elsewhere recently).

This is the same link DarkLight posted, and it doesn't seem to be working. Getting 'server not found' error. Just FYI.

It looked unfamiliar and suspicious to me, which is why I removed it from his post (plus, he had posted it elsewhere recently).
The link he has posted is the direct source in which mods on the modbrowser are stored after they have been uploaded in tModLoader.

I see. I'm sorry, I was not aware of this.
It would make sense to think the Mod Browser server-side and the web page linked are both running on the same server, since the creator is one and the same person.

As for the error message displayed: I think it's best to summon @jopojelly for that.

Sorry, i didn't know the links didn't work for everyone, they work fine for me and i have used them before when the in-game mod browser wasn't working for me.

I see. I'm sorry, I was not aware of this.
It would make sense to think the Mod Browser server-side and the web page linked are both running on the same server, since the creator is one and the same person.

As for the error message displayed: I think it's best to summon @jopojelly for that.
Yes, The Mod Browser and the http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/DirectModDownloadListing.php link point to the same source, as does a direct link: http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/download.php?Down=mods/ThoriumMod.tmod

I personally see nothing wrong with pointing people to the DirectModDownloadListing or direct link, since some users are on Mac or Linux where some unknown problems prevent the in-game Mod browser from working.

Anyway, this mod's OP also mentions a separately hosted download, which is also a good idea, especially considering how on Sat and Sunday the Mod Browser kinda reaches max capacity lately.

Hey, how about some native Boss Checklist support?

Beware: if you want to check if ModBrowser works, MAKE A BACKUP, because I tried do update the mod and instead it got removed...

I personally see nothing wrong with pointing people to the DirectModDownloadListing or direct link, since some users are on Mac or Linux where some unknown problems prevent the in-game Mod browser from working.
I apologize, I probably overreacted in this case. There have been other instances of people providing links for mods that aren't from an approved source, that have drawn complaints. I felt it best to be proactive and remove Dark Light's links just in case.

I would agree that multiple official source links are a good idea.

oh, ur right, my bad, it was the regular wood sword, i was mistaken, however yes, he did confirm he would be unable to post a video, he did say he would try and make a blueprint for it though, and i thought it was a wooden shortsword because thats what you used to start with way back in early pre-alpha, (at least thats what i remember it being called) and whenever i play i just instantly bin the sword or at least sell it without ever using it so i forgot that it was actually something different. my bad, ill post the blueprint when he sends it to me

I'd like to report a bug, in multiplayer thorium items are showing as other items to anyone who is not the host, those different items also do what they say they do. Example: Icy Shard shows as Twins Ire, it does what the weapon is supposed to do and doesn't act like the icy shard. Pls fix soon!

This bug is very annoying >.< Glad there's been a report already though.

Not sure if its been pointed out yet but I found something off with the new rocket fist weapon. After reforging it, using it once, then hovering my mouse over it the prefix shows the crit chance changes to -30%. That seems like it would be a bug unless a rocket propelled fist is meant to not crit things.

Confirming what Squidington said: throwing weapons are now getting NEGATIVE critical bonuses.

Incidentally, how could I decompile Thorium Mod and get at the sprites to try and clean them up? Any recommended programs?

Best mod for Terraria in my opinion. Also, If I want to update it to a newer version I just need to download the newest version and replace the ThoriumMod.tmod file right?

Back
Top Bottom