1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Discussion in 'Released' started by DivermanSam, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Anonymous AD23

Anonymous AD23 Terrarian

i barely can beat plantera right now
    but the ebony ears also lags me
    vanilla items like the cobalt set ,the hollow set ex.. does not effect my frame
    both the danger set and the ocean set lags

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  2. DivermanSam

DivermanSam Golem

Then I couldn't tell you what the issue is... :sigh:

3. Anonymous AD23

Anonymous AD23 Terrarian

i figured out how to fix it, buy a vanity set and hide the armor, right back to 60+ frames

4. FallenXenomorph

FallenXenomorph Steampunker

How challenging would a Radiant Damage only run be for this mod? I play mainly single player and never get an opportunity to play with all the Healer class toys, so I was wondering if It's feasible to play solo, yet still get by using -Healer Class- only items

neoselket likes this.
  5. infinitetech

infinitetech Terrarian

on a 1-100 scale (1= a rock on the mouse 100 = super computer AI) i would place it about ... a 76.8 on the low end, an 83.7 on the high end, so about an 81, for reference most other classes in this game fall in about a rough 30-35, dark souls would be around 70 on the easy builds, 90 on the no weapons/points challenge, well give or take, at the moment healer can be sort of self reliant pre-hardmode... sort of(more like a 48.3-54.2 ish), but after that it jumps up a decent bit

6. Ninjazzzzzz

Ninjazzzzzz Terrarian

Is there any known fix to the ID mismatch bug in multiplayer? I'm trying to play with some friends, but every item I pick up is endgame, and it ruins the fun.

7. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

I actually have a solution to this..give the healer a starting/early early accessory that reduces all healing by half(?) but lets all healing from radiant weapons work on yourself solo. (Yes I realize that would probably take a long time to code but..It'd be worth it for us people that don't wanna play multiplayer :p)

8. DankySkeleton

DankySkeleton The Destroyer

I fell in love with this mod i wish the mod will be HUGE with HUGE updates. You made a key point that made Terraria alive.

9. infinitetech

infinitetech Terrarian

super, i had a few similar suggestions far earlier in this msg board with proposed stats, effects, and different options and such, several posts really haha, that last post was merely answering fallen's question fully

10. Arcane Dude Aaron

Arcane Dude Aaron Steampunker

This mod is so good that the developer of this mod could join re-logic

neoselket likes this.
  11. I have discovered new joy in using Tide Hunter armor on creatures like eyeballs and dripplers. Hilarious! :D

12. TemmieZoidberg

TemmieZoidberg Terrarian

Out of memory
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) object:__icall_wrapper_mono_gc_alloc_vector (intptr,intptr,intptr)
    at (wrapper alloc) object:AllocVector (intptr,intptr)
    at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadBytes (Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.INTERNAL_loadAudioStream (System.IO.Stream s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor (System.IO.Stream s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream (System.IO.Stream stream) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Im getting this error and cant play, plz tell me the problem

13. orian34

orian34 Golem

Out of memory, do you know what that means?

14. LeGurdah

LeGurdah Spazmatism

Possibly along the lines of...

15. TemmieZoidberg

TemmieZoidberg Terrarian

I know it cant be out of memory.... It must be something else

16. four plus four

four plus four The Destroyer

An out of memory error means you're out of memory, or ram, which can be done via a multitude of reasons. If you're thinking memory stands for storage then you're wrong, but if you have 16 gb's+ of ram, hell probably 8+, and are getting the error then there is probably some sort of problem.

17. TemmieZoidberg

TemmieZoidberg Terrarian

Um, I can only handle 4 gbs at a time... So

18. Siveria

Siveria Terrarian

Anyway you can fix the green dino that spawns on that Staff? the Prehistoric Amber Staff, the bird thing seems to follow fine but the dino gets stuck on any little bump and it stays locked there till I am 2 screens away at times, making it alot less.. useful, the Bird one also attacks kinda slow to be of much use really.

Supreme_Leader_Trump likes this.
  19. DogsRule11

DogsRule11 Eye of Cthulhu

Might I suggest a post-ML, pre-Ragnarok throwing armor? The gap from Shade Master's to Tide Turner's seems too large.

Supreme_Leader_Trump likes this.
  20. Turkeybacon

Turkeybacon Terrarian

This is more of a personal gripe but I think it's kind of strange that the Terrarium bow is a pretty unique weapon in the fact that it fires 2 extra terrarium arrows and doesn't consume arrows, and yet the pulse rifle doesn't really seem special in any way. I get that's it's an upgrade over say, the mega shark, but I think it would nice if it had the on hit effect or something else unique about it.