tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I found a duplication exploit for this mod (I think? I never noticed this happening in vanilla Terraria, though I didn't really check, either). If you sell a stack of an item (I tested with souls of flight) to the Cobbler, you can left-click to buy 1 item from the stack, but you end up with a copy of the entire stack in hand. I did not check how much you end up spending by purchasing back just 1 item from the stack, nor did I check if this works with other NPCs.

example: sell 103 souls of flight to the cobbler, buy back 1 by left-clicking, there are now 102 souls of flight in the cobbler's list of items he's selling, but you have 103 souls of flight in hand. Place the 103 souls of flight in your inventory, then left-click to purchase another soul of flight, and there are now 101 souls of flight for sale, and after placing the souls you just bought in your inventory, you will have 205 in your inventory.
Sweet! Time to profit...

Could you add functionality with the "Boss Checklist" mod, to allow bosses to have a description/information to show how to spawn them?

Info from the mod dev on how to do so:

Modders:
To use the new functionality, we will change

Code:
bossChecklist.Call("AddBoss", "Tacoman", 5.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => ExampleWorld.downedAbomination));
to

Code:
bossChecklist.Call("AddBossWithInfo", "Tacoman", 5.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => ExampleWorld.downedAbomination), "Use a [i:" + mod.ItemType("StrongFlareGun") + "] at night in the Example Biome");

Basically change AddBoss to AddBossWithInfo and add a string parameter. This string can use the chat tags system for color and items: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Chat#Tags

so i've been trying to make the Master's Libram, and i have al the stuff to make is whilst standing next to the mythril anvil, but it does not show up in the crafting list.... anyone know if this is a bug?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    628.2 KB · Views: 284
A friend was hosting the Thorium modded world, he has uploaded the .wld file to me as he longer wants to host. But after copying this world to the \ModLoader\Worlds folder it is devoid of any Thorium Mod items in chests and Aquatic Biome is a big empty space.

I don't understand why this happened? My character has entered the world with Thorium Mod equipment just fine, so the mod is enabled.

A friend was hosting the Thorium modded world, he has uploaded the .wld file to me as he longer wants to host. But after copying this world to the \ModLoader\Worlds folder it is devoid of any Thorium Mod items in chests and Aquatic Biome is a big empty space.

I don't understand why this happened? My character has entered the world with Thorium Mod equipment just fine, so the mod is enabled.
Tmodloader keeps modded worlds as .twld files. Ask your friend to find the .twld file equivalent and send it to you.

I'm currently unable to play the thorium mod since terraria updated to version 1.3.5. Is there any trick to fixing this or do i have to wait for the mod to be updated?

i also have the tremor mod enabled would not know if this is causing the problem
It's gotta be Tremor then, as mine works as intended. Tremor is known to cause quite a few bugs...

I'm currently unable to play the thorium mod since terraria updated to version 1.3.5. Is there any trick to fixing this or do i have to wait for the mod to be updated?
You wont be able to play modded 1.3.5, but you can revert your tModLoader back to 1.3.4, allowing you to play mods again. Use this link and follow the same installation instructions as always. https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/releases/tag/v0.9.2.3-for-v1.3.5

It's gotta be Tremor then, as mine works as intended. Tremor is known to cause quite a few bugs...

You wont be able to play modded 1.3.5, but you can revert your tModLoader back to 1.3.4, allowing you to play mods again. Use this link and follow the same installation instructions as always. https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/releases/tag/v0.9.2.3-for-v1.3.5

If I revert to the previous version to play my modded save now, will it affect anything when tmodloader and other mods I use update to 1.3.5 and I try to update along with it?

Back
Top Bottom