• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Angel 4

Terrarian
Can I make a request/recommendation? I actually kinda like the use and mechanics of the Man Hacker. I like the concept and use. And it even has *some* Hard Mode ammo options. Sadly, even with those ammo options, you will replace the Man Hacker pretty quickly once you get into Hard Mode. So could there maybe A: be an upgrade option for it and B: maybe a Chlorophyte Sawblade that can home in on enemies? Maybe a Luminite option that leaves a damaging light trail behind it (akin to the rainbow trails or the lasers fired by Luminit arrows that last a couple seconds?)
I just like having a gun type ranged option that bounces off walls n what not. And it would be pretty awesome.

Croys

Terrarian
Is this the right place to ask for Thorium issues?

I have been trying to farm Ancient Phalanxes for an Hour inside a Marble Biome After defeating Skeletron, but they dont spawn at all.

Other vanilla Marble mobs do however, so im not Sure why this happens

Angel 4

Terrarian
Is this the right place to ask for Thorium issues?

I have been trying to farm Ancient Phalanxes for an Hour inside a Marble Biome After defeating Skeletron, but they dont spawn at all.

Other vanilla Marble mobs do however, so im not Sure why this happens
Sounds like just some bad luck, are you in a big enough marble biome? I know they tend to spawn like super small anymore.

Croys

Terrarian
Sounds like just some bad luck, are you in a big enough marble biome? I know they tend to spawn like super small anymore.
It seems big enough, is size really the issue when the other Vanilla mobs and even the Bizarre Rock Formation spawn?

personman19

Terrarian
Hoping I'm submitting this to the right page, but I have a tiny little bug report; Talon Burst isn't listed as a material, but is needed for the sandstone enchantment. Should I be submitting that here, or on Fargos forums? Its a Thorium item that is needed to make a Fargos Souls mod item.

Angel 4

Terrarian
Hoping I'm submitting this to the right page, but I have a tiny little bug report; Talon Burst isn't listed as a material, but is needed for the sandstone enchantment. Should I be submitting that here, or on Fargos forums? Its a Thorium item that is needed to make a Fargos Souls mod item.
That's on Fargo's end. The Talon Burst is from Thorium, but the enchants are Fargo's, so it is on him to add "material" to things he takes from other mods to make his things.

Hey fellas, thought I'd pop by and mention that we finally set up a Patreon if anyone has ever been interested in one. The mod is of course still free, but if you wanted to show your support through Patreon, you now can for some tiny rewards. We've got some huge Bard changes, Bard items, and something special involving the Aquatic Depths coming in the future, so stay tuned!

-Click Here for a link-

Top Bottom