• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Croys

Terrarian
Is this the right place to ask for Thorium issues?

I have been trying to farm Ancient Phalanxes for an Hour inside a Marble Biome After defeating Skeletron, but they dont spawn at all.

Other vanilla Marble mobs do however, so im not Sure why this happens

Angel 4

Terrarian
Is this the right place to ask for Thorium issues?

I have been trying to farm Ancient Phalanxes for an Hour inside a Marble Biome After defeating Skeletron, but they dont spawn at all.

Other vanilla Marble mobs do however, so im not Sure why this happens
Sounds like just some bad luck, are you in a big enough marble biome? I know they tend to spawn like super small anymore.

Croys

Terrarian
Sounds like just some bad luck, are you in a big enough marble biome? I know they tend to spawn like super small anymore.

It seems big enough, is size really the issue when the other Vanilla mobs and even the Bizarre Rock Formation spawn?

personman19

Terrarian
Hoping I'm submitting this to the right page, but I have a tiny little bug report; Talon Burst isn't listed as a material, but is needed for the sandstone enchantment. Should I be submitting that here, or on Fargos forums? Its a Thorium item that is needed to make a Fargos Souls mod item.

Angel 4

Terrarian
Hoping I'm submitting this to the right page, but I have a tiny little bug report; Talon Burst isn't listed as a material, but is needed for the sandstone enchantment. Should I be submitting that here, or on Fargos forums? Its a Thorium item that is needed to make a Fargos Souls mod item.
That's on Fargo's end. The Talon Burst is from Thorium, but the enchants are Fargo's, so it is on him to add "material" to things he takes from other mods to make his things.

DivermanSam

Empress of Light
Hey fellas, thought I'd pop by and mention that we finally set up a Patreon if anyone has ever been interested in one. The mod is of course still free, but if you wanted to show your support through Patreon, you now can for some tiny rewards. We've got some huge Bard changes, Bard items, and something special involving the Aquatic Depths coming in the future, so stay tuned!

FCSoPz6.png
-Click Here for a link-

theozian1

Terrarian
The mod does have its own gauntlet and stones but as they dont seem to be fully implemented you need a mod like cheat sheet to access it

Top Bottom