• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Geotree

Skeletron
oh yeeaaaahhhh *realizing I should continue that and that im an idiot for forgetting my own youtube channel intensifies*

somehow it just now dawned on me that the modded fragments (white dwarf, shooting star, and celestial) have effectivly everything that the vanilla ones (solar, vortex, nebula, and stardust) have ... except 2 things a dye and a block do u think u will add either for these 3 at any point

Last edited:

Webdings

Terrarian
The Meteor Head Staff makes the Hornet Staff useless by comparison. Please buff the Hornet Staff so it is as good or better than the Meteor Head Staff.

Corny_Joe

Terrarian
My bard class weapons no longer pierce after I updated the mod. I had absolutely no problem before this, and an entirely unsure if it is a problem on my end or with the mod itself, but if anyone has had similar experiences recently and found a fix I would love to know.

nobro12

Terrarian
My bard class weapons no longer pierce after I updated the mod. I had absolutely no problem before this, and an entirely unsure if it is a problem on my end or with the mod itself, but if anyone has had similar experiences recently and found a fix I would love to know.
Im having this same issue, except its more than just bard weapons, there are a ton of weapons that Ive found are just completely glitched right now, like for example: when using most close range summons (such as the slime staff), the summon will immediately disappear after hitting an enemy once, making the items essentially unusable. I am still waiting on a fix as well.

direwolf420

Terrarian
If you all have any issues with projectiles not dealing damage, minions disappearing, or swords dealing damage very fast, disable FargosSoulsDLC, and wait until it updates

I have been having this issue where the Ocean biome is replaced with pink blocks and there is missing monsters and items, there is nothing but piranhas spawning, went all the way down and it's that way the whole ways. Also there are alot of locked obsidian chests and the urns that spawn in hell the whole way down.

20210223015908_1.jpg

direwolf420

Terrarian
I have been having this issue where the Ocean biome is replaced with pink blocks and there is missing monsters and items, there is nothing but piranhas spawning, went all the way down and it's that way the whole ways. Also there are alot of locked obsidian chests and the urns that spawn in hell the whole way down.
Test it in singleplayer. If it still happens, the host should try a world backup (with the mod enabled): tModLoader/tModLoader

Koros

Terrarian
Thorium breaks piercing. Every projectile that should pierce is despawned upon contact.
- Tested with water bolt and star cannon

It's also altering how melee weapons work. They deal damage every frame instead of every swing.
- Noticed this with reaver shark.

I'm using Tmod 64 bit.
I'm guessing it's messing with Invincibility frames?

direwolf420

Terrarian
Thorium breaks piercing. Every projectile that should pierce is despawned upon contact.
- Tested with water bolt and star cannon

It's also altering how melee weapons work. They deal damage every frame instead of every swing.
- Noticed this with reaver shark.

I'm using Tmod 64 bit.
I'm guessing it's messing with Invincibility frames?

MrShjet

Terrarian
Anyone happening to get lags in Thorium multiplayer? I'm playing with a friend on tModloader and hosting a server with steam servers (Host and Play option). During play time sometimes it starts randomly lagging (in terms of not FPS lag, but like internet connection lags), but to my understanding when I'm hosting I shouldn't be lagging. We tried checking the memory usage on task manager, server logs, client logs, client console but on the time of lags happening there is nothing appearing in any of that. Also we were talking for the whole time on Discord and we weren't disconnected or anything so the Internet connection wasn't the case.
It is weird but lags appear to happen whenever we enter the naturally generated Hallow biome and the Dungeon and that is happening like 90% of the time, but sometimes lags appear totally random. During those lags items don't drop from the broken tiles, enemies are teleporting back and forth getting damaged and healing back, items laying on the ground cannot be picked up and these things last for like 15s to even a full 1min. After the lag disappears sometimes we get like doubled or tripled items which were laying on the ground.
Mods that we're using:
Lan's Shared Map v0.2
Thorium Mod v1.6.3.13
Pre-hardmode Teleportation v0.3.4
Pylon NPC v1.0
Sleep Mod v1.2.1.1
VeinMiner v1.3.1
AlchemistNPC v9.3
Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.3.2
Use Control to Quick Trash (From 1.4) v1.1
Smart Doors (from 1.4) v1.3.3
Boss checklist v1.1.4.1
Recipe Browser && Magic Storage v1.0.0.4
Magic Storage v0.4.3.5
Recipe Browser v0.8.7
I have to also mention that we were playing on Calamity Mod v1.4.5.7 and we didn't have any lags at all through the whole gameplay and we've played with the same mods excluding Lan's Sharde Map v0.2, but we already tried playing Thorium with that mod turned off and the problem persisted.
The world was generated with only those mods active and we tried playing without the Shared map on the other world but it didn't work aswell.
I'm attaching yesterday's server logs and today's client logs when I was trying out if being alone on server fixes anything but after a like a minute of being in Hallow biome I got some lags which were shorter than those when playing with a friend but still happening (same ones described above). Lags were happening earlier aswell but we're out of options how to fix this.
Please help

Attachments

• 2021-03-25-1.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 2021-03-25-2.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 2021-03-25-3.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 2021-03-25-4.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 2021-03-25-5.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 14
  • client.log
    19.1 KB · Views: 13
so i am playing thorium mod and i left the world for a bit to play a different thing. When i came back i had more stuff, my wood whistle and wood batown were gone, cactus sword replaced with wand of sparking. Reloaded and had my heirloom thing in vanity, a radar, and a bow with arrows please helpppp

Top Bottom