tModLoader The Thorium Mod

More recipes coming your way!

Herbal Tea - 1 Water Bottle, 1 of each herb except for Shiverthorn and Deathweed

Rabbit Stew - 1 Rabbit, 5 Mushrooms, 1 water bottle

Bloody Mary - 1 Blood, 1 Ale

Life Smoothie - 1 Life Fruit, 5 ice

A simple one
Roast Sunflower Seeds - 1 Sunflower

This one is a bit gross
Roast Crimson - 10 Tissue Samples

Roast Duck - 1 of either duck

Raw Spaghetti - 10 Hay

Squid Ink Spaghetti - 1 Black Ink, 1 Raw Spaghetti

When I saw the black ink I thought of that exotic Squid Ink Spaghetti, thus why I added spaghetti.

Edit: I forgot about this, When it comes to the Mushroom Medley, don't include the Corruption/Crimson mushrooms. Eating those would probably kill you.

Last edited:
So I went through the long process of Getting all the materials to make the Firestorm boots, only to realize that it accepts Lightning Boots (I think) rather than Frostspark boots. Seeing as these are the "ultimate boots" (other than Terrarium boots), I think the recipe should be updated to include Frostspark Boots. I REALLY don't want to go through the trouble of making Lightning Boots again.

That's called the Flower Pow... :p

but its a yoyo
[doublepost=1466127248,1466127008][/doublepost]
More recipes coming your way!

Herbal Tea - 1 Water Bottle, 1 of each herb except for Shiverthorn and Deathweed

Rabbit Stew - 1 Rabbit, 5 Mushrooms, 1 water bottle

Bloody Mary - 1 Blood, 1 Ale

Life Smoothie - 1 Life Fruit, 5 ice

A simple one
Roast Sunflower Seeds - 1 Sunflower

This one is a bit gross
Roast Crimson - 10 Tissue Samples

Roast Duck - 1 of either duck

Raw Spaghetti - 10 Hay

Squid Ink Spaghetti - 1 Black Ink, 1 Raw Spaghetti

When I saw the black ink I thought of that exotic Squid Ink Spaghetti, thus why I added spaghetti.

Edit: I forgot about this, When it comes to the Mushroom Medley, don't include the Corruption/Crimson mushrooms. Eating those would probably kill you.

try to make spagetti and meatballs crafted with raw spagetti, mushroom, duck and blood

I've said it before, but people don't donate for balanced items nor do they want me to try and balance them. They want the item to do everything and deal 10000 damage. I cant knock them though, since in their mind they're paying for an item, and they want their moneys worth...
Actually, if there's anything unbalanced about Bellerose, please do tweak it to not be!

Reporting an error in the vercion 1.2.7.16
My character is equipped with Life Bloom Armor and other items to have a maximum of 8 invocations but only appear 4
Even without any equipment I can not have any invocation

Reporting an error in the vercion 1.2.7.16
My character is equipped with Life Bloom Armor and other items to have a maximum of 8 invocations but only appear 4
Even without any equipment I can not have any invocation

You wouldn't happen to be using the Beholder Staff would you? There is a limiter on that staff mentioned in the tool tip. Basically it takes 2 spots instead of 1 so even if you have 8 "invocation" slots you can only summon 4 of those particular minions. (This also applies to the Ragnarok summon staff)

Interesting word choice by the way.

Last edited:
Well I finally figured out a recipe that can use the Orange Bloodroot. Let's just say it's a spicy root.

Mushroom Curry - 5 Mushrooms, 5 Fireblossoms, 1 Orange Bloodroot, 1 Water Bottle, 1 Bowl

Also, Sam add a bowl to recipes that would likely need one.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get an older version of this mod. I can't find any downloads for them anywhere and I can't just download the newest version of tmod loader because the majority of my mods have not updated. It would be a major help if anyone could point me in the direction of any download links. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom