tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I just found something that pretty damn cool, if you constantly shoot the Slugger, pointing it downward & behind u, and moving horizontally while mid-air, you can reach speeds of over 300 mph paired with holding W or Up with a featherfall potion. (you can go further with a grav potion, if ur crazy) I went from the center of the map on a space platform to an ocean in seconds! and if you need to stop, try moving the other direction while shooting in the opposite direction.To go even faster, you can get a reforge that increases the speed of the slugger. Plus, it is highly suggested to use the endless musket pouch while doing this, because it wastes a lot of ammo.

I just found something that pretty damn cool, if you constantly shoot the Slugger, pointing it downward & behind u, and moving horizontally while mid-air, you can reach speeds of over 300 mph paired with holding W or Up with a featherfall potion. (you can go further with a grav potion, if ur crazy) I went from the center of the map on a space platform to an ocean in seconds! and if you need to stop, try moving the other direction while shooting in the opposite direction.To go even faster, you can get a reforge that increases the speed of the slugger. Plus, it is highly suggested to use the endless musket pouch while doing this, because it wastes a lot of ammo.
I don't know whether it works with Terrarium wing and Terrarium striders, but in the Calamity mod there is like an ultimate pair of wings which allow infinite flight and super speed. But if you combine them with a dash, you will reach huge speeds instantly, (don't know the actual speed, but its ridiculously fast). It might work with Terrarium wing and Terrarium striders instead though.

Is there a version of thorium for tmodloader v0.8.3? Because I need to play on tmodloader v0.8.3 since I'm helping promote someone's mod and his mod is only on that version.

Definitely a mishap on my part.
[doublepost=1470952612,1470952556][/doublepost] You'll want Darksteel Alloy, not durasteel.
Darksteel Alloy - 2 Iron/Lead bars, 2 smooth coal, 3 chains @ Anvil
srry i was playing starbound lately XD i tend to get things with similar names mixed up

So, in ModLoader/Mods/Cache, there is a sound file that is attributed to Thorium that is really just the ExampleMod's Example Biome music. I'm assuming you were building off of ExampleMod and using it to learn how to code in Tmodloader, and forgot to remove that sound file from the completed mod.

has anyone noticed that the Ancient Archer does not shoot it's arrows and does, like 140 contact damage? because I have. Is it meant to do that, or is that a bug?
Loving the mod, keep up the good work!

has anyone noticed that the Ancient Archer does not shoot it's arrows and does, like 140 contact damage? because I have. Is it meant to do that, or is that a bug?
He's ancient, he doesn't remember how to shoot the bow, obviously!

It's probably a glitch.

I'm gonna hope something weird is wrong with your game, cause my ancient archers shoot arrows and what not. Maybe its a multiplayer thing?

Back
Top Bottom